JBW is a figment of your imagination

She flinched when he said taller and handsome, lmao.

Ah yes, flinched so hard she married him.

Like I said, if you aren't seen as goodlooking as a white by SEAmonkeys, it's time to pack it in and find another hobby cause it's over.

Beta beta-buxing!

There are browns who are richer than this guy, don't see SEAmonkeys worshipping them.

There's another user @Danish_Retard who geomaxxed to Thailand and was able to use JBW to fuck several women raw. Bro literally said they treat you like kings.

This is a you problem and you are an anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Zikel_Nut
There are browns who are richer than this guy, don't see SEAmonkeys worshipping them.
They have no problems getting with sea monkey females.
JBW to fuck several women raraw
They're 3s and 4s. At best, 1 may of been a 5. Black men are capable of doing the same thing in the West with white women. It doesn't prove any advantages.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and try2beme
They have no problems getting with sea monkey females.

Ah yes the race that is known for being dark skinned doing well with the race that worships the opposite.

They're 3s and 4s. At best, 1 may of been a 5. Black men are capable of doing the same thing in the West with white women. It doesn't prove any advantages.

Look, you are an anomaly and that's OK. You don't need to cope. 99% of white men will not have this problem.

Atleast now you know you are a literal trucel that not even SEAmonkeys want you.

You got other things in life to enjoy, so while you are down there, have fun at the beach just basking in the evening sun.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
just be a serial killer bro

Ah yes the race that is known for being dark skinned doing well with the race that worships the opposite.

Look, you are an anomaly and that's OK. You don't need to cope. 99% of white men will not have this problem.

Atleast now you know you are a literal trucel that not even SEAmonkeys want you.

You got other things in life to enjoy, so while you are down there, have fun at the beach just basking in the evening sun.
Keep clinging to pseudoscience like the good NPC that you are.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Keep clinging to pseudoscience like the good like NPC that you are.

What pseudoscience?

Every deduction I've made has been logical.

SEAmonkeys worship whites and white skin that even a 2 PSL white will be seen as a Chad there.

I've even shown you a video of a subhuman being treated like a model.

It's not the case with you, so logically you are a truecel.

What pseudoscience?

SEAmonkeys worship whites and white skin that even a 2 PSL white will be seen as a Chad there.

I've even shown you a video of a subhuman being treated like a model.

It's not true. You can get laid as a black guy easy in SEA. There's a stigma if you're seen with a white guy so no quality SEA woman even if she wants to gets together with a white guy.
Not to mention the infutation with ethnics in eastern europe where let's be real the quality of women is way better than any SEA country. JBE is law.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
youre not gl if ur white and incel in asia. So yeah a gl ethnic will mog you to dust. No handsome white man in asia makes such threads
How am i wrong @watah serious delusion on here

What pseudoscience?

Your 'logic' isn't grounded in reality. Humans are a social animal and thus value kinship in mate selection.

Breeding with a white man would reduce their child's darwinian fitness, so you are wrong yet again.

I've even shown you a video of a subhuman being treated like a model
She flinched when he said tall and handsome. You're an idiot.

Trucels don't get 100 matches on tinder in the UK. Keep coping with 'your' BS theory.

Last edited:
White ltn > gl shitskin curry in japan
Ah yes the extreme dramatic examples… no need for the autistic black and white thinking to feel superior. The average good looking ethnic mogs a white incel and the white mogger will mog a ethnic incel to dust. Stop coping and seething with ur extreme thinking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and watah
Tell that to that Latino Meraki lookalike who slayed hard in Russia.
They were prostitutes. Are you really that stupid that you believe everything your lying eyes see? Lmao.

Your 'logic' is grounded in reality. People are a social and thus value kinship in mate selection.

Breeding with a white man would reduce their child's darwinian fitness, so you are wrong yet again.

She flinched when he said tall and handsome. You're an idiot.

Trucels don't get 100 matches on tinder in the UK. Keep coping with 'your' BS theory.

A white that gets no matches will attract SEAmonkeys like bees to honey, let alone 100, so you are clearly lying sir.
No point discussing this further. Enjoy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and watah
A white that gets no matches will attract SEAmonkeys like bees to honey, let alone 100, so you are clearly lying sir.
No point discussing this further. Enjoy
Like I said. I do better in the UK. You are deluded for believing White men are worshipped in Asia for their genetics when said belief goes firmly against observable reality and what constitutes evolutionary theory. You are the liar and a scum of the earth trying to discredit the struggle white men face.

Ah yes the extreme dramatic examples… no need for the autistic black and white thinking to feel superior. The average good looking ethnic mogs a white incel and the white mogger will mog an ethnic incel to dust. Stop coping and seething with ur extreme thinking
Extreme? That would be me comparing Chad ethnic to subhuman white. White is crazy halo in Japan even they acknowledge this themselves

No one cares what you've got to say, street shitter.
Not even curry + ur a pathetic 30 yo geomaxxing to Asian countries u fucking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Extreme? That would be me comparing Chad ethnic to subhuman white. White is crazy halo in Japan even they acknowledge this themselves
My sister and her friends has been to japan they wont even talk to u theyre all autistic and antisocial rofl plus ur just changing the entire point to make an excuse for being offended by a fact and having to resort to using a curry incel example when most foreiginers in japan arent even one

• +1
Reactions: watah
It's not true. You can get laid as a black guy easy in SEA.

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

The race that has "black" as its name getting easily laid with the race that will sacrifice their firstborn to be 2 shades lighter.

At least make it make sense bro.

There's a stigma if you're seen with a white guy so no quality SEA woman even if she wants to gets together with a white guy.

So? There's a stigma for white women to be seen with black men.

That doesn't stop hordes of obese white women making BBC tribute vids on TikTok.

Not to mention the infutation with ethnics in eastern europe where let's be real the quality of women is way better than any SEA country. JBE is law.

Ah yes cause the ratios are the same.

1 EE women that loves muh brown cock = 10000 SEA monkeys that loves white cocku.

Not even curry + ur a pathetic 30 yo geomaxxing to Asian countries u fucking subhuman
I didn't primarily come here for women. Keep assuming things, you dumb tard.

White people are looked down upon by the Japanese. You don't know shit, kid.

My sister and her friends has been to japan they wont even talk to u theyre all autistic and antisocial rofl plus ur just changing the entire point to make an excuse for being offended by a fact and having to resort to using a curry incel example when most foreiginers in japan arent even one
Ur right ethnic is too broad, lightskin Latinos and deathnics are different

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Like I said. I do better in the UK. You are deluded for believing White men are worshipped in Asia for their genetics when said belief goes firmly against observable reality and what constitutes evolutionary theory. You are the liar and a scum of the earth trying to discredit the struggle white men face.

You are just a irrepressible genetic defect.

Tis what it is. It happens. Sucks it had to be you.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
You are just a irrepressible genetic defect.

Tis what it is. It happens. Sucks it had to be you.
Jbw is a figment of your imagination. I bet you've been sectioned in your past.

Focus on starting a career and a family u 30 yo khhv
That's cucked as fuck faggot.

• JFL
I'm trying to get a WMAF. I look at most of the WMAF subreddits and IG accounts. I don't see anything that makes me feel good about my prospects. I was hoping to get some advice here. It looks likes the only white guys that get decent non-white women today are very successful with their career. .

There's another user @Danish_Retard who geomaxxed to Thailand and was able to use JBW to fuck several women raw. Bro literally said they treat you like kings.

This is a you problem and you are an anomaly.
SEA women, especially Filipinas, are some of the easiest women to attract in the world.

If you're White and can't attract them, you might as well commit that or become a sugar daddy.

I'm Black and got basically over 500 Pinays on PinaLove interested in me. Here's some small samples of those who showed interest in me.

Qmlq71u.jpeg

7oiDPSY.jpeg

e1s8mGT.jpeg

And I can go on and on. White dudes should seriously stop using Filipinas in particular as a way to "prove" JBW. Filipinas would fuck with Martians from outer space if they have U.S./Western citizenship. Anyone can get laid or find a wife there.

It makes way more sense to brag about attracting NEA women(Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian, Taiwanese) who have much more rigid standards both physically and financially. A White dude who slays there while being MTN or mid looking indeed has a stronger case for "JBW".

tales from the slums of Bangkok
I'm walking through the streets of Bangkok right now as a tall white guy passing many young girls and women and they don't give a shit about my existence. On dating apps, I get ghosted and pretty much nothing. If I'm lucky, I'll get an LTR with a 25yo gook who is a point below me in looks.

I will reiterate. JBW is not real. It is a figment of your imagination. A lot of you deranged fucks have been mentally sectioned. You are out of your minds and have no credibility.
Nigga coping so much hes making up tales😂🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: VerminMaxxed
JBW derangement syndrome should be thoroughly reviewed. Also, we need to know why it affects browns the most. @📎♿️⚙️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back