JBW is a myth

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Lol. Yet, I see a lot of white incels in my college and online. If being white means you can get girls so easily, why are so many incels white? The incel movement began with overweight, American, white males who were sick of feminism and social justice bullshit.

I do think the majority of incels are actually white males. I have been to lots of incel forums and actively seek like minded black- pill incels at college and have noticed this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, IWantToMax and MrGlutton
White incel = white virgin stacy chasers

White incel = white virgin stacy chasers
So all those white guys who are incel can get laid to average 6/10 females but choose not to? Even the obese ones? B.S

So all those white guys who are incel can get laid to average 6/10 females but choose not to? Even the obese ones? B.S
Jfl 6 is not average u guys want pure 1600s gown wearing virgin with perfect eye and hairline u will not even spit on ethnic girls
I seen 100s of white incels on my discord server all of them are retarted stacy chasers

Jfl 6 is not average u guys want pure 1600s gown wearing virgin with perfect eye and hairline u will not even spit on ethnic girls
So an obese white male can get with a 6/10 ethnic? B.S. Average looking latina and Asian girls can just go online and find white chad lites to fuck these days. Why would they fuck a white incel when they can fuck a white, chad lite?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and hebbewem
Lol. Yet, I see a lot of white incels in my college and online. If being white means you can get girls so easily, why are so many incels white? The incel movement began with overweight, American, white males.

I do think the majority of incels are actually white males. I have been to lots of incel forums and actively seek like minded black- pill incels at college and have noticed this.
You don't understand JBW. The point is that those guys could go to Asia or South Amercia and do much better. It is "just be white where whites aren't a majority". Please study your PSL folklore better. This post is embarassing for you.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Rasputin
JFL at you for thinking JBW is a myth.

Most incels are curries and asians on incels.is not whites. They whites are only chads who are larping as incels. Or fatcel volcel whites who are reasonably tall anyways and can run JBW at eastern countries.
The majority of incels are ethnics without a doubt.

Most incels are curries and asians on incels.is not whites. They whites are only chads who are larping as incels. Or fatcel volcel whites who are reasonably tall anyways and can run JBW at eastern countries.
Not in the
USA

JBW doesn’t apply to countries where the majority of the population is white.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
In the USA, its mostly the sub 2 PSL whites and Ethnics who are incels.
Most incels here in the USA seem to be white guys.

of course the majority of incels around the world aren't white, they are 15% of the global population. What shit thinking is that?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I'm ginger

So i'm like a curry, but white

Jbw only works if you have the balls/T/low inhib to be a CONQUEROR

Unless you are a genuine 5PSL and/or 6'4 nobody is just gonna come to you

Jfl if you think any white guy will slay in Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic. They will brutally get bullied and rejected by women

Jbw only works if you have the balls/T/low inhib to be a CONQUEROR

Unless you are a genuine 5PSL and/or 6'4 nobody is just gonna come to you
yes

Lol. Yet, I see a lot of white incels in my college and online. If being white means you can get girls so easily, why are so many incels white? The incel movement began with overweight, American, white males who were sick of feminism and social justice bullshit.

Because they are fat or sick or deformed.
If you are white and sane then it's hard not be attractive to white girls.
BUT if you aren't white, you can be perfectly sane and it won't matter at all, still ignored.

The data actually polled whites on.. Co what horse shit are you speaking

JBW applies only if you have decent bones

i'm white and surrounded by ethnic women and i get nothing. i am so subhuman i defy the one universal pill which is that ethnic women love white cock.