JBW is another bullshit cope tbh it's just have a good pheno fact.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Being white ain't gonna get you jack fucking shit it's your pheno that will women subconsciously pic what you ultiamtely want is a mixture black and white Asian or white curry or white iran and white you want a mixture here so you can get a unique look tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, disillusioned, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
BBC is the only true racepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2581
Nah

Too much evidence behind JBW

You have to be either completely hideous or be 5'2" to be incel as a white guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3045, Truecel14 and 2 others
@OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nah

Most incels comprise of white men. You are aware of this right?

if there's evidence behind JBW, then there's PLENTY of evidence behind BBC theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person

if there's evidence behind JBW, then there's PLENTY of evidence behind BBC theory

And they're ugly as fuck or are manlets. Plus, incel sites tend to be disproportinately curry/ricecel.

And as for BBC theory,Evidence like what? Blacked.com and anecdotal basement fantasies doesn't count. Every online dating statistic shows that blacks do just as poorly as currycels and ricecels. The only reason there aren't more black incels than there are is because black women are "loyal" to black men in the sense that other races of men don't want them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 685, Truecel14 and 2 others

I’m 100% convinced the reason a lot of incels are white because of the way they were raised in the home and the environments there in.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
And they're ugly as fuck or are manlets. Plus, incel sites tend to be disproportinately curry/ricecel.

And as for BBC theory,Evidence like what? Blacked.com and anecdotal basement fantasies doesn't count. Every online dating statistic shows that blacks do just as poorly as currycels and ricecels. The only reason there aren't more black incels than there are is because black women are "loyal" to black men in the sense that other races of men don't want them.
THERE are reasons as to why there is a "BLACKED" White women are fascinated with interracial sex, and this is primarily with BBC.

"EVERY online dating statistics shows that blacks do just as poorly as currycels and ricecels"
Show me evidence of this? and even so, blacks don't even online date that much.

imagine black men don't even want black woman, yet their woman are still gushing for them, as opposed to caucasian foids, could care less about their men as they're dating outside their race.

you denying this is simply because you have some sort of hatred for any race outside white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
THERE are reasons as to why there is a "BLACKED" White women are fascinated with interracial sex, and this is primarily with BBC.

"EVERY online dating statistics shows that blacks do just as poorly as currycels and ricecels"
Show me evidence of this? and even so, blacks don't even online date that much.

imagine black men don't even want black woman, yet their woman are still gushing for them, as opposed to caucasian foids, could care less about their men as they're dating outside their race.

you denying this is simply because you have some sort of hatred for any race outside white.

• Hmm...

just lol at seeing one or two studies that summarize the date market and deeming them valid instantly

"OOOH BUT WAMIN PURFUR THIS GENDER OOH OH OH"

like one of those feminist studies i see every week stating women are better shooters than men, and are more intelligent than men...

meanwhile it's always different in reality.

Black men don't necessarily have to dominate the "dating market" to slay. Most black men are pump and dump, and could care less about long term relationships, I'm sure you're aware of this.

black men have also been slaying since slavery times, the white foid would always rape the black men and have them killed as a result of doing so.

stop being a racist, and accept the faults of your deluded statements.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
just lol at seeing one or two studies that summarize the date market and deeming them valid instantly

"OOOH BUT WAMIN PURFUR THIS GENDER OOH OH OH"

like one of those feminist studies i see every week stating women are better shooters than men, and are more intelligent than men...

meanwhile it's always different in reality.

Black men don't necessarily have to dominate the "dating market" to slay. Most black men are pump and dump, and could care less about long term relationships, I'm sure you're aware of this.

black men have also been slaying since slavery times, the white foid would always rape the black men and have them killed as a result of doing so.

stop being a racist, and accept the faults of your deluded statements.

Show me evidence that black men are pumping and dumping decent looking women with more success than white men. I've shown you evidence that black men do poorly in the dating market. Now it's your turn.

I'm black BTW so calling me racist won't work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
cope. white is beautiful

Im still waiting for all these white worshiping ethnics to hop on my cock, its never happened

Im still waiting for all these white worshiping ethnics to hop on my cock, its never happened
You need to find some rave Asians then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Maybe try approaching them. I tested jbw works wonders dont know why you wanna be an incel

Nah

WE have isolated cases no metadata so it is cope

most incels are brown are you dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 685 and MrGlutton
most incels are brown are you dumb

We have no metadata we have however psl autist numbers however their 0.00001 percent of the population we don't have meta data and most likely curries are slaying more in their own countries cause you don't have brutal sexual competition

Indo-aryan and nord indid pill is more legit
Nabeel-Zuberi-Model-Actor-Artist-Singer-Writer-350.jpg
Top-Male-Models-Of-pakistan-Abdul-Mannan.jpg

Indo-aryan and nord indid pill is more legit
Nabeel-Zuberi-Model-Actor-Artist-Singer-Writer-350.jpg
Top-Male-Models-Of-pakistan-Abdul-Mannan.jpg

Their specefic mixture yes mixture beats the original cause it is genetic diversity

tbqh I would love to be BBC. Yes not all women like black dudes but the ones who do, really do. If you're a tall BBC you physically cannot be incel in 2019, you will find at least 1 decent looking white girl that will be obsessed with you.

• +1
The only reason there aren't more black incels than there are is because black women are "loyal" to black men in the sense that other races of men don't want them.
Wtf you on?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

pure gold.

Plus, incel sites tend to be disproportinately curry/ricecel
What? This forum is predominantly white. Just because a couple of curries post themselves on here too much, doesn't mean it defines the userbase.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nah

Are white yourself or just spreading tales from the basement?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and MrGlutton