JBW is coming to Kazakhstan

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
I know that mostly east asian or south east asian guys struggle with AF complexes. Now since central asian girls started coming to Europe to study they adopt the same mindset where they want to date white males. I wouldn't be so mad until I saw this tiktok where she said that...
"Have you noticed how standards sharply drop if he is a foreigner? a Kazakh owes you a car, an apartment and gives you expensive gifts, but if he is European, you no longer look at the fact that he takes the metro and rents an apartment".

Is this situation even fixable?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, HeightPilledum, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Na that’s under my empire don’t worry

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and iam good boy
Literally not happening xd @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Literally not happening xd @mrriceguyreturn
Ye it’s under my control

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, WatermelonLover, jisko32 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, bloomercel and BrahminBoss
"Have you noticed how standards sharply drop if he is a foreigner? a Kazakh owes you a car, an apartment and gives you expensive gifts, but if he is European, you no longer look at the fact that he takes the metro and rents an apartment".
View attachment 2964905

you're literally onto nothing kazakhstan's been wasian forever; my mom's from kazakhstan and looks east asian, whilst I'm technically wasian but look russian cause in reality she's mostly the aforementioned and not actually "pure kazakh"

She's good enough for me lol. I would

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
good riddance

View attachment 2964905

White men get Asian women, and black men get white women. A fair proposition.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@i_love_roosters its over for someone

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32, bloomercel and i_love_roosters
She looks like the moon 🌝 emoji

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Why are Asian men fucking mad that low tier white niggas want their equally subhuman females???

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Richard Cheese
View attachment 2964905

Engagement bait. JBW in the -stan countries isn't feasible too many russians. JBW types wouldn't like those hoes anyway they're usually bimbomaxxed and don't have the stick physiques because of russian influence.
Before bimbomaxxing:
Sabina Altynbekova

After bimbomaxxing:
Download

Why are Asian men fucking mad that low tier white niggas want their equally subhuman females???
Isn't there a pic of these asian masculinity guys and all of them are subhuman. It's just incel rage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
It always has been

Kazakhstan has always been a cum dump for White Russian men. And despite it's quite modern looking, it's still a relatively poor country, even compared to Russia

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, WeiWei and i_love_roosters
Kazakhstan has always been a cum dump for White Russian men
Ran multiple experiments w slav users from here(Anstrum95, russiancel etc), all flopped and matched mostly russian girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Kazah women are beautiful horse goddesses. They have cute faces and fertile bodies ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
Only Islam can save them. They will follow same trajectory as Japan, South Korea and other gooks in being BWC fundamentalists.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Ran multiple experiments w slav users from here(Anstrum95, russiancel etc), all flopped and matched mostly russian girls
Experiments are a meme. Results are what counts

So by your logic OLD results don’t equal to results?
Tinder experiments are a meme. I said it and stand by it

You also need time, location and details for it to work properly

JBW!!! BBC!!!! SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard Cheese, murdah and 1 other person
Any ethnic women who has “vacationed” in europe alone is a whore

Last edited:
View attachment 2964905

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
It always has been

Kazakhstan has always been a cum dump for White Russian men. And despite it's quite modern looking, it's still a relatively poor country, even compared to Russia
Its just in asian women’s blood

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back