JBW is cope if you ugly you are ugly btw

Face is all that matters
If average height at least then definitely, although pheno type does impact face. Still tho if ur ugly u are ugly ur gonna be invisible to top tier women no matter the race

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and nope
If average height at least then definitely, although pheno type does impact face. Still tho if ur ugly u are ugly ur gonna be invisible to top tier women no matter the race
Yep I agree, don't get me wrong race still factor but incels here make it seem like its end all be all

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Most girls prefer their own race except Asian girls.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Most ethics get told their skin is bad and they should bleach
From like the age of a kid

Asians legit try to look white

White people are desired everywhere in the world, not just in White majority countries
cause of racism and colorism not a hard concept

Like i said Indians are not gonna win a win majority place thats common sense.

White MTN would slay cause most of USA is white
A white mtn would still slay more than a curry mtn even in South Asia

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
A white mtn would still slay more than a curry mtn even in South Asia
In South Asia they have been influence by white racism since ripe age of being a kid they legit bleach skin and get surgery to look white

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Hence why JBW isn’t “cope”
JBW is from racism not true attraction everyone loves their own people if it wasn't any racism lets be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
JBW is from racism not true attraction everyone loves their own people if it wasn't any racism lets be real
no it isn’t, Whites are just more attractive on avg. “Racism” is lookism

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Fiqh
no it isn’t, Whites are just more attractive on avg. “Racism” is lookism
Whites are just more attractive based on the beauty standard they create LMAOOO echo chamber brainwashed

• Hmm...
Whites are just more attractive based on the beauty standard they create LMAOOO echo chamber brainwashed
They didn’t create a beauty standard, they are just objectively more attractive on average. The concept of a “beauty standard” is just a cope justification to make ethnics feel better about their subhumanity

• +1
The beauty standard for race, particularly emphasizing white people as more beautiful, has historical roots in the work of early racial theorists like Christoph Meiners and Johann Blumenbach, who were white supremacists aiming for superiority in all areas, including beauty[1]. This association between beauty and whiteness has been deeply ingrained in Western beauty norms, where whiteness is often celebrated as the epitome of beauty[1]. The Miss America pageant, for example, only allowed women of color to participate starting from 1940, previously requiring contestants to be "of good health and of the white race"[1].

Furthermore, the perception of beauty is intertwined with power, as being considered beautiful can grant access to certain spaces and enhance one's influence[1]. The impact of racialized beauty norms is evident in the use of toxic beauty products among women of color, such as chemical hair straighteners and skin lighteners, driven by historical and present-day racism and sexism[3]. These norms have led to disparities in the use of such products, with a decline in chemical straightener use among Black women aligning with the natural hair movement but a steady use of skin lighteners by Asian women[3].

Discussions on race and beauty standards continue to evolve, with efforts to challenge negative attitudes towards physical features like hair texture, skin color, and body shape, emphasizing inclusivity and embracing natural beauty[4]. The intersection of race, class, and beauty standards is a complex issue that influences perceptions of attractiveness and body image among different racial groups[2][5].

Citations:
[1]
[2] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4713035/
[3] https://www.publichealth.columbia.e...e-use-toxic-beauty-products-among-women-color
[4] https://www.pbs.org/video/race-the-beauty-standard-sucwah/
[5] https://www.jstor.org/stable/4149403
They didn’t create a beauty standard, they are just objectively more attractive on average. The concept of a “beauty standard” is just a cope justification to make ethnics feel better about their subhumanity

Skin tone plays a significant role in beauty standards, with colorism favoring individuals with lighter skin over those with darker skin, perpetuating harmful stereotypes and impacting self-worth among Black women. The pressure to conform to Eurocentric beauty ideals has led to the use of cosmetic products like skin lighteners and chemical hair straighteners among women of color, creating a burden on them while reinforcing white dominance in beauty standards. The lack of representation in media further marginalizes women of color, pushing them to conform to harmful white beauty standards to be taken seriously in professional settings

white supremacists
Yeah no i ain’t reading ur whole essay after seeing this, revisionist history woke nonsense

Muh white supremacy :soy::soy:

white supremacy is just racism lol but imagine not getting pussy while living in the west most incels are white lol
Yeah no i ain’t reading ur whole essay after seeing this, revisionist history woke nonsense

Muh white supremacy :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
white supremacy is just racism lol but imagine not getting pussy while living in the west most incels are white lol
JBW is braindead cope. Most people of all races prefer their own race, anyone who says different is either brainwashed or some kike spreading blatant lies

JBW is braindead cope. Most people of all races prefer their own race, anyone who says different is either brainwashed or some kike spreading blatant lies
Yeah i noticed most high iq people agree

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah until an ugly white man gets unlimited bitches

JBW is real asf the threshold for white men is incredibly lower
It’s more like ethnics are uglier than whites on average. An ugly white is probably equivalent to an average ethnic in some groups such as curries, ea, African Americans, etc
PSL wise

It’s more like ethnics are uglier than whites on average. An ugly white is probably equivalent to an average ethnic in some groups such as curries, ea, African Americans, etc
PSL wise
No lmao uglier white guy will get the girl

No lmao uglier white guy will get the girl
What girl? The noodle he mogs JFL? If ur ugly ur ugly simple as that. Women areNT going to settle for a sub 4 PSL or autist in the west outside of the west is a different story.

What girl? The noodle he mogs JFL? If ur ugly ur ugly simple as that. Women areNT going to settle for a sub 4 PSL or autist in the west outside of the west is a different story.
Lol if standards are lower for ur entire race that is a privelage whites get away with more ugliness than ethnics argue with the wall im talking about the entire world sure theres cucked white incels but i speak for the masses

Lol if standards are lower for ur entire race that is a privilege whites get away with more ugliness than ethnics argue with the wall
Ur just underrating the whites u consider ugly

Another . Org user creating assumptions you niggas bore me to death
The whites u consider ugly look like Elordi most likely. JBW is true because whites have better features and are on average more attractive simple as that.

The whites u consider ugly look like Elordi most likely. JBW is true because whites have better features and are on average more attractive simple as that.
Lame ass assumption i rate elordi irl chad

This argument ends the second schizos like u and @St.TikTokcel Formulate detaild argeuments for me i have neve even HINTED or suggested. Stop doing this

Literally making me lose braincells talking to u people

Lame ass assumption i rate elordi irl chad

This argument ends the second schizos like u and @St.TikTokcel Formulate detailed arguments for me i have neve even HINTED or suggested. Stop doing this

Literally making me lose braincells talking to u people
Ok show me an example then.

LTN not that ugly. His eye area isn’t even that bad it’s just his recessed birdcel lower third.
Ltns dont deserve chad treatment, ltn ethnics or ltns with that face could never.

Ltns dont deserve chad treatment, ltn ethnics or ltns with that face could never.
U can see plenty of status maxxed truecel 2 PSL guys who get treatment like this.

But yea I noticed nerdy looking white guys can kinda appeal hard online for some reason it’s funny. Afaik only whites can pull off that nerdy niche for thirst traps

• +1
Reactions: try2beme