Junbae
Sphinx
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2026
- Posts
- 2,766
- Reputation
- 3,460
dnr a single word cause i’m not arab jfl wrong guy budWe welcome you Arabs in Latin America
This is exactly why you’re shameless
Also our ancestors are also Portuguese you utter retard. Imagine ur only argument being valid for 2500 years ago while we welcome your people with open arms in our countries TODAY AND FOR PAST GENERATIONS. There’s no latino communities this big in the Middle East. You guys come to US. Your countries are being blown NOW. You are the ones raped NOW. We are welcoming you NOW.
Keep parroting my ancestors loss. You prove why I called you guys shameless. I will still keep showing love to the Muslims who needed to escape to my country because I have hope not all are as shameless as you
keep throwing straw men to avoid the reality of spics being the most cucked race ever after abos and native americans


of mediterrenean, still cant believe french mfs are categorized as non white lmao