JBW IS NOT REAL

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
This lie that European features and white people in general are innately more attractive and that Africans are unattractive innately is a colonial lie. Though in many countries like China, Korea and the the Middle East black people are despised to the higher order these opinions were not always there

THE ARABS

1 these are what the Arabs thought about Europeans

Geographer and philologist al-Bakri (d 1094 CE) says of the Galatians:

"They are treacherous, dirty, and bathe once or twice a year, then with cold water. They never wash their clothes until they are worn out because they claim the dirt accumulated as the result of the sweat softens their body."3

Official and Historian Usamah Ibn Munqidh described Crusaders in the Holy Land:

"I saw Franks as like animals possessing courage and fighting prowess though their character is rude. Their medical knowledge is in a crude state for I saw a Frankish physician cut off a leg on which an abscess has grown, causing the man's death. A woman afflicted with imbecility was diagnosed as possessed by the devil, the physician recommended for her the shaving of her head, and as her case worsened, he made a deep cruciform incision on her head, to chase the devil away, but the woman died in the process."4
I am of the opinion that the gap in black/white status in Arab opinion has been magnified by modern Western influence on Arab world views. Medieval Arabs, unlike slavery-era Euro-Americans, often accepted the children they had with black slaves as their own heirs. A famous example is Al-Mustansir, the 18th Imam-Caliph of the Fatimid dynasty. His father was the previous Caliph and his mother was a Nubian concubine.7 And one of the most famous of Arab writers, Ibn Battuta, has repeatedly expressed favorable opinions of black Africans in his writings. He rates the women of Mali as being of "surpassing beauty".8 The medieval North African globetrotter traveled subSaharan Africa, Europe and Asia (as far as China) and never failed to record his observations of the women of various nations. This high praise for the beauty of West African women came from a man who has seen many races.

2. African men were regularly remarked for their beauty and attractive and they were respected
Native American source on African
Those who had been brave and fearless, the victorious ones in battle, painted themselves in charcoal. So the black man, they thought, had been the bravest of the party." 15

The Ethiopians," wrote Herodotos, "are said to be the tallest and best-looking people in the world." (In ancient Roman/Greek writings, the term "Ethiopian" is loosely used to refer to all black Africans)
Greek writer Diodoros wrote of the Ethiopians: "their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practised among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven." 20

THE ASIANS

believe it or not blond hair and blue eyes in China was considered unattractive and normal European features was considered ugly

Old Chinese views on Caucasians:​

By traditional Chinese opera conventions, a black face is considered nobler. Actors wear masks that denote the character's qualities. A pre-dominantly black face indicates courage, righteousness and incorruptibility. A pre-dominantly white face indicates craftiness, deceit and knavery. Ming Dynasty China records even state that Caucasians, in particular blonds, are physically unattractive:
Huihui are shaggy with big noses, and Qipchags have light hair and blue eyes. Their appearance is vile and peculiar, so there are those (Chinese) who do not wish to marry them. 12
This distaste for blondes is a stark contrast to the worship of European standards of beauty so prevalent among modern Asians. Today's Chinese boast about their Caucasian sons-in-law or husbands. Instead of attributing the worship of whites, or the vilification of whites for that matter, to "natural" perceptions of racial hierarchy, it should be remembered that standards of beauty shift through time.

4. and south Asians

Marco Polo reports on the Dravidians of South India:
"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker than when he was born. For I assure you that the darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than those who are not so dark. Let me add that in very truth these people portray and depict their gods and idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white..." 9
AS we can see here white was never universally seen as attractive and each race had their own preferences and mostly found their own race to be the mkay beautiful.

Though opinions of blacks are low in the new generation it’s getting better and overall with the positive views of Blacks in the media this stigma and hatred of blacks is changing

So no the world does not hate black people, though there still a lot of progress to be made jbw will soon end and people will go back to preferring their own people and stop hating themselves. Hatred of blacks and preferring white when your not white is not normal

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

@africancel @tyronelite @jm17 @Qwopil
@gamma @FromNormietoChad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and 19 others
Tbh, I do kinda agree, but who the fuck cares what was true 1000s years ago? JBW is very real today and I will continue to find white girls attractive, and so will women find white men attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IThinkImAboutToROPE, disillusioned and 8 others
cope

Attachments

• 1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid[1].PNG
    1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid[1].PNG
    101.8 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, disillusioned, oldcelloser and 10 others
Dnr, black women are not attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dorado, oldcelloser and 12 others
cope old arabic texts say that nordics were the most handsome and beautiful people theyve ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, disillusioned, Dorado and 8 others
Tbh, I do kinda agree, but who the fuck cares what was true 1000s years ago? JBW is very real today and I will continue to find white girls attractive...
It shows that the process is not normal though it is real western nations are destroying jbw. Ethnics like blacks and Asians are getting more positive stereotypes and are beginning to be seen in a better light. The new generation of women and people in general will see the best in people instead of relying of colonial lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, johnnydeep222 and TsarTsar444
Download 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, disillusioned, Britishlooksmaxxer and 4 others
cope old arabic texts say that nordics were the most handsome and beautiful people theyve ever seen
Those Greeks and Romans also said that Ethiopians was the best looking people they seen. Asians and native Americans both didn’t consider Europeans attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24507, johnnydeep222 and 1 other person
Like I said it’s true today but just before the 16th century most people preferred their own people. Also the data you are using is very old.

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
Those Greeks and Romans also said that Ethiopians was the best looking people they seen. Asians and native Americans both didn’t consider Europeans attractive
that was before they saw the northern europeans
these are just thoughts about the subhuman anglos french and spaniard colonizers

i fucking loev this dude's threads lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
This lie that European features and white people in general are innately more attractive and that Africans are unattractive innately is a colonial lie. Though in many countries like China, Korea and the the Middle East black people are despised to the higher order these opinions were not always there

THE ARABS

I am of the opinion that the gap in black/white status in Arab opinion has been magnified by modern Western influence on Arab world views. Medieval Arabs, unlike slavery-era Euro-Americans, often accepted the children they had with black slaves as their own heirs. A famous example is Al-Mustansir, the 18th Imam-Caliph of the Fatimid dynasty. His father was the previous Caliph and his mother was a Nubian concubine.7 And one of the most famous of Arab writers, Ibn Battuta, has repeatedly expressed favorable opinions of black Africans in his writings. He rates the women of Mali as being of "surpassing beauty".8 The medieval North African globetrotter traveled subSaharan Africa, Europe and Asia (as far as China) and never failed to record his observations of the women of various nations. This high praise for the beauty of West African women came from a man who has seen many races.

2. African men were regularly remarked for their beauty and attractive and they were respected

The Ethiopians," wrote Herodotos, "are said to be the tallest and best-looking people in the world." (In ancient Roman/Greek writings, the term "Ethiopian" is loosely used to refer to all black Africans)
Greek writer Diodoros wrote of the Ethiopians: "their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practised among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven." 20

THE ASIANS

believe it or not blond hair and blue eyes in China was considered unattractive and normal European features was considered ugly

By traditional Chinese opera conventions, a black face is considered nobler. Actors wear masks that denote the character's qualities. A pre-dominantly black face indicates courage, righteousness and incorruptibility. A pre-dominantly white face indicates craftiness, deceit and knavery. Ming Dynasty China records even state that Caucasians, in particular blonds, are physically unattractive:

This distaste for blondes is a stark contrast to the worship of European standards of beauty so prevalent among modern Asians. Today's Chinese boast about their Caucasian sons-in-law or husbands. Instead of attributing the worship of whites, or the vilification of whites for that matter, to "natural" perceptions of racial hierarchy, it should be remembered that standards of beauty shift through time.

4. and south Asians

AS we can see here white was never universally seen as attractive and each race had their own preferences and mostly found their own race to be the mkay beautiful.

Though opinions of blacks are low in the new generation it’s getting better and overall with the positive views of Blacks in the media this stigma and hatred of blacks is changing

So no the world does not hate black people, though there still a lot of progress to be made jbw will soon end and people will go back to preferring their own people and stop hating themselves. Hatred of blacks and preferring white when your not white is not normal

@gamma @FromNormietoChad

henry cavill film GIF

0a8

" AH AH Yes anatha Baby Black Carrot thread for me to start yes i will show the whit that my people are good lookin yes ah ah " @Blackeycel

Shampoo Shredder GIF
\ " AH YES MY BABY BLACK CAROOT IS COOMING!!!!"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Biiyo03, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
You were brainwashed into thinking Abo features are the epitome of beauty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
that was before they saw the northern europeans
these are just thoughts about the subhuman anglos french and spaniard colonizers
No these were Greeks saying this shit. They respected the black Africans and they were even unable to conquer any of their kingdoms. They even imported some of the nubain bowmen in their armies. They considered Northern Europeans attractive also. I’m not shitting on Europeans I also find white women very attractive I’m just destroying the myth that European people are innately more attractive than other races that’s all.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872, johnnydeep222 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado, johnnydeep222 and Melo95
yeah and I read yesterday that in the middle east blue eyes are considered ugly
@Baldingman1998 thoughts?

THE ARABS

THE ASIANS

4. and south Asians

@gamma @FromNormietoChad

dnrd

It is real. Just look at the truerateme rating guide. Every white man mogs all the ethnics 1-2 points above him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
It is real. Just look at the truerateme rating guide. Every white man mogs all the ethnics 1-2 points above him.

What I’m saying is that it didn’t use to be real. If you read my post you’ll get that

Attachments

• 1a7.png
    1a7.png
    36 KB · Views: 30
  • 1a7.png
    1a7.png
    36 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dorado, oldcelloser, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
What I’m saying is that it didn’t use to be real. If you read my post you’ll get that
I dnrd your essay because it doesn’t matter what was in the past. Fact is that in today work being white is always better than anything else

I dnrd your essay because it doesn’t matter what was in the past. Fact is that in today work being white is always better than anything else
Fact is that it is changing really fast. Asian and black men are beginning to be seen as attractive. Look at ticktock jbw is dying and that’s a fact

The Ethiopians," wrote Herodotos, "are said to be the tallest and best-looking people in the world.
The ugliest maybe...horse fwhr, manlets, shit skin for blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802

Yea whites mog

but women don’t care about that... they like whatever media tells them is attractive that’s why you see so many girls with ethnics

jewish brainwashing is real.... even real stormfrontcels accept it ... only niggas on this forum like to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Looks234
Fact is that it is changing really fast. Asian and black men are beginning to be seen as attractive. Look at ticktock jbw is dying and that’s a fact
Cope harder. It will never change. And just because some teenage girls admire kpop stars this won’t change. I know you have to cope because changing your race isn’t possible.

Yea whites mog

but women don’t care about that... they like whatever media tells them is attractive that’s why you see so many girls with ethnics

jewish brainwashing is real.... even real stormfrontcels accept it ... only niggas on this forum like to cope
It’s not normal for all races to prefer race it’s having self hatred. Naturally all races prefer their own people

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
What a cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Cope harder. It will never change. And just because some teenage girls admire kpop stars this won’t change. I know you have to cope because changing your race isn’t possible.
It’s not cops you whites are coping more and more women are interested in black and Asian guys. Asian men are taking Eastern European women. Look how well black guys do in Europe now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
@Blackeycel

ows_153385040584213.jpg

8296112726_366568bc65_z-530x354.jpg

2020-11-29T220418Z_1905915623_RC2ADK93HUQB_RTRMADP_3_ETHIOPIA-CONFLICT-UNHCR.jpg

outside your 3 pics in every thread, that's the real picture.

99.99% of them doesn't look like this jfl:

6f1e293b-151f-49f6-89f3-f033bf796d94-jpeg.1268163

They look nothing like Ethiopians even if they are
If you learn how to read Ethiopia was a term for all black Africans. They were talking about the Nilotic people

THE ARABS

THE ASIANS

4. and south Asians

@gamma @FromNormietoChad

Jbw is not a meme but it’s pretty exaggerated here by cumskins

Yea whites mog

That’s cope. Just leave your basement and look around. Most white girls have white bf. And most ethnics have ethnic partners. I know that brainwashing is real but not in that case. All those BLM whores who are posting BLM insta story’s would still rather fuck brad Pitt than beckford

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It’s not normal for all races to prefer race it’s having self hatred. Naturally all races prefer their own people
Most girls in 2021 prefer blacks thanks to blm

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and johncruz12345
@Blackeycel

ows_153385040584213.jpg

8296112726_366568bc65_z-530x354.jpg

2020-11-29T220418Z_1905915623_RC2ADK93HUQB_RTRMADP_3_ETHIOPIA-CONFLICT-UNHCR.jpg

outside your 3 pics in every thread, that's the real picture.

99.99% of them doesn't look like this jfl:

6f1e293b-151f-49f6-89f3-f033bf796d94-jpeg.1268163
Ethiopia didn’t mean the modern day country of Ethiopia. They were talking about nilo Saharana

It’s not cops you whites are coping more and more women are interested in black and Asian guys. Asian men are taking Eastern European women. Look how well black guys do in Europe now jfl
Asian men will never mog white men because of dick size alone jfl. The only ethnics who can compete and sometimes beat whites are mulattos like oubre and meeks

Most girls in 2021 prefer blacks thanks to blm
True... People here like to cope, especially European niggas like @germanlooks who have never been to North America... you don't know what its like here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580