JBW is such bullshit

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Maybe in SEA it works more. But most of all it's such bullshit. Attractive faces are attractive and whites tend to be seen as more attractive in general.

I was on Omegle with spanish language for 1 hour and got skipped by almost all girls.

@disillusioned was right

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Fat cunt and Ritalincel
VN5Uwg6.png

jbw is legit in a sense that having a white skin makes you a human, ethnic dark brown normie is not really a human even if his facial structure is objectively "normal"

jbw is legit in a sense that having a white skin makes you a human, ethnic dark brown normie is not really a human even if his facial structure is objectively "normal"
you > :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

I am utterly sick of this self-pitying bullshit from ethnics. Like, they blame literally ALL of their problems on whites. Just fucking all of them. Even the fact that they can't get laid. Just stfu. I can't wait for the Chinese to take over and put you into place.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685