Reactions: Tabula Rasa, WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
don;'t think so

If u ugly u ugly and thats that

race dont come into play

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, FacialStructure404, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
It’s not just about features, it’s the skin color. White subhumans slay in SEA for example simply for being white. This is probably because whites are seen as high class, especially to 3rd worlders.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Marsiere214, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Water. Undesirable whites can leave the west and pull jungle beasts

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Marsiere214, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
It’s not just about features, it’s the skin color. White subhumans slay in SEA for example simply for being white. This is probably because whites are seen as high class, especially to 3rd worlders.
Yeah, coloring is a huge halo for white guys, thats why ethnics with colored eyes are seen as exotic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, PointOfNoReturn and lemonnz
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Marsiere214, TheAnomaly and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
Yeah, coloring is a huge halo for white guys, thats why ethnics with colored eyes are seen as exotic.
I thought you said race didn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I thought you said race didn’t matter
When? I never said that, I said its negligible in the west when it comes to race amongst zoomers, but outside of the west, JBW reigns supreme. I’ve made multiple threads on JBW in latin america and asia

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, GabachoCopium, lemonnz and 1 other person
All ethnic chads have white features

MOst white people have those features

So most white people are good looking

Simple theory

Picsart 24 05 14 01 47 30 141

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
@GabachoCopium ?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Marsiere214
Beautiful screenshot timing bhai.
Lol dont call me bhai you dirty fucking streetshitter.
Keep simping over white women you will never touch

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Marsiere214
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Not in the west

insert incel tv jbw video

Nah.....Too many people label tall moderately attractive White guys with slight imperfections "subhumans." I've seen people refer to Adam Driver and Pete Davidson as "subhumans."

A true subhuman White man is going to get betabuxxed on steroids overseas and used for his money while the girl fucks another guy on the side. I've traveled overseas and have seen it play out first hand in Colombia especially. I've talked to girls in Colombia who I found out were pitching the same thing to me that they did other Western "geomaxxers."

And a good portion of women overseas who date foreigners are ironically the most feminist and modern women in their culture, especially sex workers, single moms, older women, and gold diggers.

If you're White and not good looking or genuinely rich, you're essentially going to get sloppy seconds. Same applies to many other geomaxxers of other races. It is what it is. I'm speaking from real life experience and not fantasy. The actual tradwife women overseas are already married and raising families at a young age. The modern ones target foreign men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, dna_cel and 1 other person