JBW = Just betaBuxx Women

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
its true landwhales have more options than gigachads its just how it is women have an advantage and men dont the only reason a women will ever date you if your SubChad is if you betabuxx anything else is cope its been proven a landwhale gets thousands of matches on tinder while gigachads might get 100 or 200 matches there is no comparison

people are still coping you cant get your looksmaxx in the west without betabuxxing its just not possible the hypergamy is rampant and theres 105 guys for every 100 females theres just not enough to go around and females have too many options therefore all you can do is become a millionare and marry an ugly landwhale only to eventually get divorced and lose half your money through divorce settlements. Life is unfair and it always has been unfair this is a ruthless cruel world where only chad wins if your not chad then you have very few options in this world the only true "Just be xyz" that exists is "Just be female bro" if your not female you have no chance your living life on hard mode by default JFL:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Johanjohan
Every word in this thread is stupid incel theories

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, gymcel:( and 9 others
You are incel because you are ugly

Normal white guys have girlfriends, ur just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16758 and ItsOverCel
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
start seaching for surgeries man. you will thank me later if you want to keep the cope going now...

based. people here are coping saying that they dont get gf cuz theyre mentalcels and 5 psl. But irl unfrauded they are sub 3 psl + autists so its over for us
You are incel because you are ugly

Normal white guys have girlfriends, ur just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Oberyn
its not theory when it can be proven
its theory when u type shit like that up it makes you sound like a nigga who has never even been outside and inter acted with a human
which u clearly havent or u wouldnt be thinking like this its all in ur head

GO OUTSIDE AND GET FRIENDS AND SHIT and u will see most of the shit on this site is niggas just making incel theory shitposting
and crying

That you in avi ?

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Also no … there are 350 guys for every hundred females

• +1
Also no … there are 350 guys for every hundred females
the only advantage I have is that im freakishly tall and muscular but other than that I have a subfive face and severe high functioning autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
the only advantage I have is that im freakishly tall and muscular but other than that I have a subfive face and severe high functioning autism
Go for asian women? I'm not good looking but I'm white and 190cm and a fair amount of Asians show interest in me at my uni.

• +1
Go for asian women? I'm not good looking but I'm white and 190cm and a fair amount of Asians show interest in me at my uni.
I would never want to LTR asian women for personal reasons, but are asian women good for just hookups? or is it easier in southeast asia?

I would never want to LTR asian women for personal reasons, but are asian women good for just hookups? or is it easier in southeast asia?
Well I'm in Scotland and it seems pretty easy to get a semi-attractive asian women if you're tall+white with at least a 4-5/10 face. There are guys here that look really bad around a 3/10 and I see some with asian gfs (admittedly the girls aren't that impressive if the guy's a 3/10). I'd say for one night stands they're the best but I'm not interested in LTR anyway.

the only reason a women will ever date you if your SubChad is if you betabuxx anything else is cope its been proven a landwhale gets thousands of matches on tinder while gigachads might get 100 or 200 matches there is no comparison
I talked to a "broke" Chadlie, whom is semi ethnic.
he confirmed, it's over for betabuxxing a woman. He has women paying for him, mostly.

If a man, does go the betabuxx route.
Expect some wicked games, because those type of women play a wicked game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and ezio6
Prostitution is legit

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
I wanna run jbw on beautiful ebony African women

I don't care if I have to pay

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I wanna run jbw on beautiful ebony African women

I don't care if I have to pay