JBW reality

playboy619

playboy619

Banned
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Posts
90
Reputation
65



This goofy lanky white used to be my English teacher.

He learned the language inside out and speaks almost fluently just to date SEA girl. She used him and cheated on him.
 
She cheated on him? Why? He mogs her.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and playboy619
Only the best top of the crop white men from the west go for Asian women.

Cmon

This shit is sealed in stone.

Didnt watch
 
  • JFL
Reactions: playboy619
I don’t get it, how do people have enough money to move to another country but still won’t get a hair transplant? I seriously don’t understand, are some men just dumb?
 
  • +1
Reactions: playboy619
I don’t get it, how do people have enough money to move to another country but still won’t get a hair transplant? I seriously don’t understand, are some men just dumb?
Thailand is cheaper tho
 
Why is it written in @LiteralCaucasian
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23286

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
34
Views
149
arima6_
arima6_
B
Replies
4
Views
24
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
horseman
Replies
2
Views
49
bdizzle1
bdizzle1
mltn2mtn
Replies
29
Views
122
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
Nyrо
Replies
54
Views
225
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top