JBW Theory confirmed Oh my god!!!

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Just kidding. Sick of retards everywhere claiming race this and race that. Truth is is race means fuck all nowadays unless you are very dark skinned (black or curry).

Were in a society where all cultures are idolized. So stop coping oh I'm German pheno Lulz. When it comes down to the basics, maxilla jaw, lower eyelid skin quality etc.

Like people will say oh my god look at kelly oubre mulattos are the best. But then look at alex lange. So dont you get what I'm saying, aesthetics are everything stupid copers want to make it about race

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23, Salludon and 12 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: PYT
JBA Theory

just be attractive

white people simply tend to be more attractive on average, but ethnics with decent bone structure and eye area can still mog, most ethnics are simply recessed af and skullcels kek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, TheEndHasNoEnd, Effortless and 10 others
Jbw still legit in asia though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, TeraCope54, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Tbh, such discussions among men are useless. Someone should run a tinder experiment between salludon and a white chad with similar bone structure. That'd settle the debate once n for all

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
JBA Theory

just be attractive

white people simply tend to be more attractive on average, but ethnics with decent bone structure and eye area can still mog, most ethnics are simply recessed af and skullcels kek.
Pretty much everyone can be attractive arabs, 75 percent black, brown skinned, German pheno ofc, jewish pheno, East asians if they dont have slit eyes.

For example zayn, meeks, kelly, kim teayung, raheem sterling have the same similar face and that's what you need

Tbh, such discussions among men are useless. Someone should run a tinder experiment between salludon and a white chad with similar bone structure. That'd settle the debate once n for all
But salludon doesnt have the facial harmony of zayn or kim taeyung. Point is if you're very handsome you will be the king as long as you're not very dark skinned or ginger

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne and Patrick Baitman

Just be this.

If you were to measure forward growth, orbital projection, eyelash thickness and other quantitative markers of aesthetics, it would probably be bell shape curved and the average would almost certainly be lower among ethnics.

Just kidding. Sick of retards everywhere claiming race this and race that. Truth is is race means fuck all nowadays unless you are very dark skinned (black or curry).

Were in a society where all cultures are idolized. So stop coping oh I'm German pheno Lulz. When it comes down to the basics, maxilla jaw, lower eyelid skin quality etc.

Like people will say oh my god look at kelly oubre mulattos are the best. But then look at alex lange. So dont you get what I'm saying, aesthetics are everything stupid copers want to make it about race

Nothing is black and white. JBW still holds strong for getting chicks like crazy in asia, and for a long time to come ethnic chicks will still idolize white cock no matter what the media or they claim to think.That being said, the amount of interracial couples continues to climb and its more frequent to see attractive white girls dating non white men. But overall white male smv is quite high, and one can see this on tinder and bumble where a white male model will be able to noticeably out perform a similar good looking BBC, Arab, or latino. Bumble especially is the most racist imo.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, mulattomaxxer, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Nothing is black and white. JBW still holds strong for getting chicks like crazy in asia, and for a long time to come ethnic chicks will still idolize white cock no matter what the media or they claim to think.That being said, the amount of interracial couples continues to climb and its more frequent to see attractive white girls dating non white men. But overall white male smv is quite high, and one can see this on tinder and bumble where a white male model will be able to noticeably out perform a similar good looking BBC, Arab, or latino. Bumble especially is the most racist imo.
There was a tinder experiment with a mullatto, who mogged a white chad.

Race definitely matters from my experience. I work in supermarket in the main central business district of my city. The reason why I'm stating this is because most people who shop here are moved in to an apartment and very serious about their relationship

The amount of average white men that I see with ethnic foids is 10x the amount that I see of other races of men with white women.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
There was a tinder experiment with a mullatto, who mogged a white chad.

Location theory. I guarantee you that the mulatto would slay the hardest in germany or finland and australia where there are no blacks and society is obsessively taught about accepting people and not being racist. While the same is the case in UK, America, america especially has a long racist history considering they gave blacks the right to vote only in 1965, while most countries in europe it was the early to mid 1800's. Persians//Indian sthat are light skinned would slay well in eastern europe as well since they would be considered exotic. Not as well in germany/france due to migrants causing arab male smv to plummet due to negative stereotypes. Women care a lot about social status and given how so many arab migrants are causing crime and raping chicks, there not good for a chick to go out with. This wouldn't be seen however in ice land, finland , norway or eastern europe ( ukraine, croatia, russia ) where no arabs have been able to fuck up the general rep of there race, so its a much more clean slate. While some chciks would still prefer white men, a large sum of them would be curious to try Arab cock. Same with BBC although a more conservative women may feel aversion to BBC due more stereotypes of them.

Blacks can't be seen as attractive? Or curries?

statistically whites have more success dating. in my experience with smashing crackhoes, the ethnic methnics seem to like me the most

It's sad.
That this forum has become so opinion based.
Instead of data/evidence/proof/scientific based.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Good_Little_Goy and Chintuck22
It's sad.
That this forum has become so opinion based.
Instead of data/evidence/proof/scientific based.
Yeah, it’s very telling that these guys will never address any of the race and dating studies.

Yeah, it’s very telling that these guys will never address any of the race and dating studies.
and they even dropped anecdotal (aka exceptions) "evidence".

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy