JBW tinder experiment

Deleted member 17301

Deleted member 17301

Bronze
I don't trust JBW theory so I'm testing it myself. I post this in off-topic because it's a low quality thread and I just want someone to talk to.

swiped on thousands of bitches on tinder and will post result tomorrow.

- made account
- looked at orange bong bitches
- swipe on some of them
- puked
- switched to japan and spam like
- gonna go to SK and spam like there too

will post result tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 8165, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others

I know spamming like is a bad strategy on tinder since liking girls who don't like you makes you shadow banned, but they're so beautiful and I'm so lonely:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

gonna post my looksmaxxing plan when I finish writing it. my genetics are not inceltier so I've not given up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Alt Number 3 and ✿👍col
Good looking white guy: slays ethnic foids
Retards: Haha thats JBW, over for shitskin deathniks :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AlexBrown84 and day after day
man liking is so addicting, I've been up like 2 hours just spamming it. spent $20 on this shit. man I'm just a stupid [REDACTED]

the point of this is to boost my ego.

if I get matches and boost my ego it is $20 spent on a "drug" which is okay. otherwise I'm killing myself for being a stupid [redacred]

also I accidentally left on men for like 10 minutes lol I'm not gay it was an accident I'm straight

shit need to go bed now FUCK. I'll keep spamming, while going to bed and then I'll sleep. :feelsuhh::soy:

76 matches so far. Doesn’t feel too good considering I’ve swiped on hundreds or thousands. I’ll wait and see, maybe they will swipe when they get back from work :feelswah::feelswhy:

I don't trust JBW theory so I'm testing it myself. I post this in off-topic because it's a low quality thread and I just want someone to talk to.

swiped on thousands of bitches on tinder and will post result tomorrow.

- made account
- looked at orange bong bitches
- swipe on some of them
- puked
- switched to japan and spam like
- gonna go to SK and spam like there too

will post result tomorrow
Try india and report back

Nah. Why would I go to India lol. Japan I want to go to anyway (weeaboo) so it won’t be weird If I go there.
i want to see how bad JBW is there, how many matches do u get in ur country/white country

i want to see how bad JBW is there, how many matches do u get in ur country/white country
I'm to shy to use tinder I my country. also I don't want to meet them irl, because if they see me frame its over.

I've got 94 matches rn.

I'm to shy to use tinder I my country. also I don't want to meet them irl, because if they see me frame its over.

I've got 94 matches rn.
Dm me pic of you? You must be good lookign

Dm me pic of you? You must be good lookign
sorry, won't send a pic. I'm handsome (natural prettyboy), but no frame + high inhibition + low confidence makes me incel.

hopefully I will slay after I've fixed my frame(if at all possible) and done skin care to get better skin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
sorry, won't send a pic. I'm handsome (natural prettyboy), but no frame + high inhibition + low confidence makes me incel.

hopefully I will slay after I've fixed my frame(if at all possible) and done skin care to get better skin
You should do well in your country

I deleted the account yesterday. Iirc I had 105 matches or something like that.

will try again after looksmaxxing for a while and getting professional photos taken.

need to go to sleep now, so that I get less dark rings around my eyes when I wake up

I deleted the account yesterday. Iirc I had 105 matches or something like that.

will try again after looksmaxxing for a while and getting professional photos taken.

need to go to sleep now, so that I get less dark rings around my eyes when I wake up
You should not be struggling lol

You should not be struggling lol
I do, as said I'm a virgin at 18.

I did alright on tinder because of geomaxxing, not showing my frame and since inhibition doesn't matter when all they see is the profile..

I will retry the experiment in a while, when I improved my looks and I will get photos taken by a third party.

Alright boys, I need to go to sleep early so that I lose my black eye rings.

This thread is my blog now until I pots my plan.

good nights boys:blackpill:

thread theme: