Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Moggable, ShowerMaxxing and 17 others
@MarkCorrigan At 0:07

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
"JBW" is so much of a meme it's unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8365, lil truecel and 1 other person
I'm actually caging so hard. America is literally a different world to everywhere else. White girls laughing and agreeing. It's literally over for the white race in USA jfl. Blacks have lowest smv but in USA they have highest 😹🤙. I'm dying to see more school shooters pop up. Jfl at American culture.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Tryndamere, fauxfox and 5 others
being a white male is a fate worse than death itself

I'm actually caging so hard. America is literally a different world to everywhere else. White girls laughing and agreeing. It's literally over for the white race in USA jfl. Blacks have lowest smv but in USA they have highest 😹🤙. I'm dying to see more school shooters pop up. Jfl at American culture.
Black dont have the lowest SMV JFL ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
What is this projection? I’m convinced you’re a cuckold, pedophile and a faggot. You’re so quick to accuse people of those things. Disgusting
I have never called someone a pedo and I call what sounds most reasonable and you being a cuck make sense whites do best in dating qpps by far

Always been just be tall and just don’t be dark

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gymmaxedhorse
JBW really only works on Noodlewhores nowadays I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 19294, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Girls are incentivised to talk trash about White boys like this because dunking on White people will always net them social brownie points. Imagine how many more videos like this we would see about non-White guys if it was socially acceptable. Most of them instead just choose to keep their thoughts on non-White guys to themselves.

That’s among the older generation. That being said you’ve excused people of pedophilia (unprompted) many times, one user posted a pic of his nephew and you said that it would be fapping material for the forum
That was super funny and I dont belive most are pedos

JBW really only works on Noodlewhores nowadays I think
Each american zoomer girl has grown up in such an anti-white environment. So ethnics are progressive and cool according to the media. The browning of America continues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Although I will concede that JBW is mostly cope tbh, especially in big cities JBE and JBB are law 😢
Cope. BBC and JBW are myths spread by the Jews and ethnics. In reality only curries slay, as @critkality said only curries slay pussy all other races are trucel abominations eveybody else is coping hard

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Tryndamere, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Each american zoomer girl has grown up in such an anti-white environment. So ethnics are progressive and cool according to the media. The browning of America continues
They havent they talk about white privilege and white privilege equal high status

So funny……… I never said you said everyone was a pedo but you do have a habit of accusing people out of blue
Me being funny is not accusing people and I accuse most people witj good reason

Thier SMV is high all over the western world and Anglosphere keep fucking coping pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Baldingman1998
Yes white SMV is very low i wish i was half indian half black unmoggable pheno tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16369 and John124
brutal

but its reality

white women are open to interracial

if u ethnic listen to the white females that are open instead of the white males trying to mate guard u

also white males will not try to stop u in person from fucking a white women based on scientific study done at a top tier college

@critkality please save us ethnics from JBW! Curries your our only hope! We need to defeat the empire and restore peace in the galaxy!

@critkality please save us ethnics from JBW! Curries your our only hope! We need to defeat the empire and restore peace in the galaxy!
stop coping

Last edited:
Cope. BBC and JBW are myths spread by the Jews and ethnics. In reality only curries slay, as @critkality said only curries slay pussy all other races are trucel abominations eveybody else is coping hard
c o p e

Last edited:
Not reading this whole thread but I will vouch for critkality being a chadpreetlite with terrible hygiene who is capable of maintaining a roster of European htbs

Not reading this whole thread but I will vouch for critkality being a chadpreetlite with terrible hygiene who is capable of maintaining a roster of European htbs
Wtf is wrong with this guy, either this dude is a serial larper creating multiple accounts to cope, or he has an army of pathetic dickriders including you. Hop off his dick stop being a pathetic faggot, I was embarrassed for @Preston when he did it but now I’m concerned. Get some help

I don't have 10k posts in one year so I'm fake? Also I'm not necessarily supporting any points he's making I'm just saying I know him personally and he is straight up a balding Indian who has banged a ton of above average European girls, he has very good bones though.

Yt women are bbc pilled as well, check my avi immune to the heightpill

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Looks234
Wtf is wrong with this guy, either this dude is a serial larper creating multiple accounts to cope, or he has an army of pathetic dickriders including you. Hop off his dick stop being a pathetic faggot, I was embarrassed for @Preston when he did it but now I’m concerned. Get some help
cope BTFO