do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

• yeah

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

traveler

Kraken
srs

doing a survey for my ethnic males so they can assess the risk of being attacked

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my theory is most will say nah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Rojda Lipa, LampPostPrime and 10 others
You're wild if you say yes .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LampPostPrime, zan and 4 others
Really I don’t care about anyone but myself so the bitch can get raped idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, LampPostPrime, AutisticGymcel and 13 others
In my mind, yes. But if she wants to burn the coal, I let her pay that toll.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soldier_puzzle662, LampPostPrime, n0rthface and 17 others
Yes. The white women belong to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, try2beme and 11 others
No i dont. And I don't think its wrong

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, zan, Chadeep and 4 others
Most of the users are from cali/londonistan/india. No wypipo live there so your question is kind of redundant.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 10 others
I did on discord

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620 and Germania
In my mind, yes. But if she wants to burn the coal, I let her pay that toll.
i just imagined you walking up to a tyrone chatting up a a white betty, and saying "Hey! You leave her alone, don't even try to taint our arian genepool with your dethnik bbc!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, LampPostPrime, deadmanwalking and 8 others
srs

doing a survey for my ethnic males so they can assess the risk of being attacked

No

When I see a gang of 5”5 curries I tell them position of nearest white woman so they can rape her and I can laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 25534, soldier_puzzle662 and 10 others
I’m mostly white but slightly of ethnic looking,

I saw some arab normie chatting up this white HTB on the dance floor and his game was trash, I intervened telling him his flirting sucked and he says “I’m not talking to you” in a soy way, I laugh a look away then I look back two minutes later and there making out.

His Manlet arab freind looked at me and says “what do you think of his game now?” To which I replied “shut the fuck up or I’ll kill you” to which he put his head down and shuffles away.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime and 20 others
It's literally some random white woman in public? If you walk up to them to stop the flirting it'd even weirder than starting the flirting. I do cringe hard when I see curries/Asians approaching white woman though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
wtf is this shit???

why do white people have a problem with ethnics hitting on their.women, it makes no.sense.

white people arent even racist, first time I seen white racists was on this forum, and I reckon half of u r larping anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime and 10 others
As u r reading this @Chadethnic101 is hitting on a white girl.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
wtf is this shit???

why do white people have a problem with ethnics hitting on their.women, it makes no.sense.

white people arent even racist, first time I seen white racists was on this forum, and I reckon half of u r larping anyway.
real. whites irl are cool xsl. its only the online phaggots and theyre probably larping as white

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21620
wtf is this shit???

they see it as tainting the genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
they see it as tainting the genetics
Yeah if they r Hemsworth tier white guys they can argue that, but if they are 3/10s wouldn't they be tainting the lineage as much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, klip11, GetShrekt and 5 others
No, why should I try cock block them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and traveler
Yeah if they r Hemsworth tier white guys they can argue that, but if they are 3/10s wouldn't they be tainting the lineage as much?
legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
not to be an asshole but it's mostly just "low quality" people who tend to be openly racist

• +1
jfl

• JFL
srs

I'm a masculine looking negro so I can talk to any white foid I want without worrying about anything

wtf is this shit???

My grandfather used to say the word "reckon". That's an old people word.

I saw White foid with an ugly chink and I showed my middle finger to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

• +1
nah. there is no point. i just like to watch em fail, so they mope back to me with their head down and i just ignore them like i told you so.

nah. there is no point. i just like to watch em fail, so they mope back to me with their head down and i just ignore them like i told you so.
Cope and tales

Your mom had her head down while I was painfully giving her anal. Mid sex tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, darkness97 and traveler
Anyone who said yes is a liar. Tyrone is going to shoot in your cock if you ever try anything.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I’m mostly white but slightly of ethnic looking,

I saw some arab normie chatting up this white HTB on the dance floor and his game was trash, I intervened telling him his flirting sucked and he says “I’m not talking to you” in a soy way, I laugh a look away then I look back two minutes later and there making out.

His Manlet arab freind looked at me and says “what do you think of his game now?” To which I replied “shut the fuck up or I’ll kill you” to which he put his head down and shuffles away.
Most normal conversation in club ever

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LightSkinNoob
Anyone who said yes is a liar. Tyrone is going to shoot in your cock if you ever try anything.
its all the ethnics these days doing pua

Anyone who said yes is a liar.
legit

there is no physically stopping ethnics in real life from fucking white women that white cucks can do

• +1
Reactions: mogging
nah i support it

white women have big asses n yoga pants , gotta give those horney ethnic studs a taste of that pink butthole

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Trilogy, CopeMoreCumskins. and 2 others
@Octillionaire
nah i support it

white women have big asses n yoga pants , gotta give those horney ethnic studs a taste of that pink butthole

//Thomas DOM
mirin

HIDE RICECEL THREADS

IGNORE RICECEL POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO RICECEL POSTERS

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
not just black males

non black ethnics are approaching these days and if they aint i tell they should

@marauder

this is something white brah wont do in real life so if u are ethnic u can approach safely

@cloUder

see this question is legit

white brah lack physical presences in preventing ethnic male from engaging with white females

@cloUder

see this question is legit

white brah lack physical presences in preventing ethnic male from engaging with white females
Nah it's cause we know ethnic males will get rejected automatically, why waste our efforts?

Nah it's cause we know ethnic males will get rejected automatically, why waste our efforts?
that belief is false its why u find a lot of white brah telling ethnic males to dont try online but when it comes to real life they are not there to stop ethnic males