JBWmaxxer slays while disillusioned copes

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Look at this JBWmaxxer getting simped on by a cute 19 year-old Mexican girl

@disillusioned You mog that guy? What are you doing in Iceland jfl, there is an endless amount of free prime pussy for Nordic white men out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, Corleone and 9 others
JFL, she masc mogs him :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, BoneDensity, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
only watched 5 seconds but can't stand his cuck demeanor
I think for girls to be interested you need to fit hard into a category of either cuck or slayer
I have a cuck looking genetic base (narrow skull framecel) but I could never bring myself to act in a cucked manner
I lean far more towards a ruthless slayer mental state but this mental state cannot be expressed through my behavior therefore I am stuck in the middle

• +1
Reactions: gamma, BoneDensity, Danish_Retard and 3 others
2F85F629 C37C 4430 B84F 02BCF734014D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BoneDensity, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person

@disillusioned You mog that guy? What are you doing in Iceland jfl, there is an endless amount of free prime pussy for Nordic white men out there.

Basedium

Fuark the first girl is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Why does he look part Asian? Canadapill again?
4C72BDF2 A261 4710 8618 A52F898C7776

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Shrek2OnDvD
yeah on Iceland there is him and like 3 more people, he should swim to usa or mexiko

• +1
Knowing the language of a ethnic girl as a white guy is a giga halo.

Also gets called beautiful by Russians. (Timestamped)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and AlexAP
he looks like complete shit

ethnic foids need to do better, I am tired of seeing subhuman white guys with good ethnic pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Corleone and JawMogger
only watched 5 seconds but can't stand his cuck demeanor
I think for girls to be interested you need to fit hard into a category of either cuck or slayer
I have a cuck looking genetic base (narrow skull framecel) but I could never bring myself to act in a cucked manner
I lean far more towards a ruthless slayer mental state but this mental state cannot be expressed through my behavior therefore I am stuck in the middle
this is one of the most brutal pills ever
people expect you to act how you look, and if you don't, they will make fun of you behind your back (this is legit)
it's just over

He looks like a better version of stblackops2cel

@disillusioned is a masochist. He gets more pleasure wallowing in misery and overdosing on blackpills than sex.

• So Sad
JFL found her Insta. Who mogs, white guy in OP or her boyfriend?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and AlexAP
Her boyfriend mogs.

How did you find her Insta btw
Some guy in the comments of the OP video asked and someone answered.

• +1
@AlexAP

Jfl if you think this relationship is going anywhere. She probably has low exposure to whites which halos him but this will pass fast. Either that or she intends to exploit him for some other reason we don't know about.

Even if this wasn't the case, I don't see what a 1 in a million exception is supposed to prove.

@AlexAP

Jfl if you think this relationship is going anywhere. She probably has low exposure to whites which halos him but this will pass fast. Either that or she intends to exploit him for some other reason we don't know about.

Even if this wasn't the case, I don't see what a 1 in a million exception is supposed to prove.
Whites have height and skin color halo for many ethnic women, especially when they live in their homelands. It's not difficult to imagine that a woman like her is attracted to a man like him.

This is not 1 in a million, many white men get women above their league who are really attracted to them thanks to locationmaxxing. You should use JBW while you still can.

You should use JBW while you still can.
I'm 31 years old and have fucked up my skin by being drunk for the last 11 years lmao.