JBWPilled again (Tinder is brutal)

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Watched a video on YouTube. This guy said he got 10 likes and 9 matches on Tinder after 24 hours. He's a HTN, 5'11, so not manlet. His goal was to message girls asking for sex directly and 10 left him on read or said no, only this one asian foid said "yes please". JBWpilled again. It's over for sub-chads, this is the best a sub-chad can get in 2022

Would you take it? I mean it's free head...

Screenshot 2022 08 21 at 012753

Screenshot 2022 08 21 at 013406
Screenshot 2022 08 21 at 013412

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn, Deleted member 16474 and 6 others
Looksmatched

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch
I thought the big blue ball was a girl ass at first glanced

Disappointed as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn and aBetterMii
Cope thread that is an extremely high tier female and as close to Chad that a Gen Y male will ever be. Also a lot of non-Asian women are intimidated by Chad and asexual due to being told over and over again that they look inferior to Asians. Most white women for example dont even have a sex drive or sexual intercourse, check out the sex recession data.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 16474 and Bitch
Cope thread that is an extrememy high tier female and as close to Chad that a Gen Y male will ever be. Also a lot of non-Asian women are intimidated by Chad and asexual due to being told over and over again that they look inferior to Asians. Most white women for example dont even have a sex drive or sexual intercourse, check out the sex recession data.
Tell me you're asian without telling me you're asian

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn and Deleted member 7580
Tell me you're asian without telling me you're asian

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

That's not what white women said. Here's what they think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Bitch
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn and thereallegend
That's not what white women said. Here's what they think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

I ain't readin all that, keep that essay you wrote and graphs you made in excel to yourself buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
No such thing as JBW

• Hmm...
I ain't readin all that, keep that essay you wrote and graphs you made in excel to yourself buddyboyo

Keep coping puta. I have never made a graph in my entire life. Look at the source in that last pic. That's right, The Economist magazine.

Watched this a couple of months ago. He's actuallly funny af but his results were'nt bad. He would probably get more as a HTN if he actually tried speaking like a normal person.

• +1
No such thing as JBW
With years of evidence and people getting laid while SEAmaxxing while they were unable to get laid in the west, you still insist that there is no such thing as JBW?

With years of evidence and people getting laid while SEAmaxxing while they were unable to get laid in the west, you still insist that there is no such thing as JBW?
Just be westerner. They want big US and Euro money, race has nothing to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: to be human

This is not the meaning of JBW. JBW means white males have an easier time getting laid than non-white. It is not easier to get with Asian women as multiple studies say that white men with Asian women are better looking and earn more than men who white women settled for.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Bitch
Watched this a couple of months ago. He's actuallly funny af but his results were'nt bad. He would probably get more as a HTN if he actually tried speaking like a normal person.
he has decent looks but he sounds neurodivergent

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and aBetterMii
This is not the meaning of JBW. JBW means white males have an easier time getting laid than non-white. It is not easier to get with Asian women as multiple studies say that white men with Asian women are better looking and earn more than men who white women settled for.
Wow, you might as well be the dumbest user on site because you don't even know what JBW is and have been on here for over a year. Could have seen that coming just by looking at your rep ratio

• JFL

All 100% cope to rescue the sinking ego of a caucasian female. Literally zero sources to be found here.

The self-tanning market in the United States alone in the year 2012 was nearly equal to the entire global skin lightening industry in 2020. Today it greatly exceeds it. Add Canada, Australia and Europe, it asbolutely dwarfs it.

White women want to be brown. Like their natural superiors.

In the United States, indoor tanning is a nearly $5 billion per year industry, providing a backbone for close to 19,000 small businesses across the country.

Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Skin Lighteners estimated at US$8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.8 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period.

Last edited:
Wow, you might as well be the dumbest user on site because you don't even know what JBW is and have been on here for over a year. Could have seen that coming just by looking at your rep ratio

Cope. You don't have a clue what JBW is. Reporting you to the mods for being a coping white woman LARPing on an incel forum.

Cope. You don't have a clue what JBW is. Reporting you to the mods for being a coping white woman LARPing on an incel forum.
JBW theory or JBW is short for "Just Be White Theory", and describes the fact that in multiethnic Western societies White men are favored in dating. According to this theory, White males have a high sex appeal on Asian women, thus almost any white man can get a girlfriend in Asia. Some say this also applies to South America and locations in the Western world with high rate of non-white people.

Nigga did I really have to link you the definition? Also JFL you cuck, mods have seen my face :lul:

• JFL
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga: she looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JBW theory or JBW is short for "Just Be White Theory", and describes the fact that in multiethnic Western societies White men are favored in dating. According to this theory, White males have a high sex appeal on Asian women, thus almost any white man can get a girlfriend in Asia. Some say this also applies to South America and locations in the Western world with high rate of non-white people.

A wiki is a non-source that can be edited by anyone. Wikis are notoriously disreputable for this reason. The actual meaning of the term (and I saw it it emerge when you were probably still in middle school) is simply that white men have an easier time getting laid as compared to non-white men, not that incel-tier white men can get an Asian girl, which is most definitely not true. Crack open any peer reviewed study of incel lingo (not a wiki) and this is what you will see.

Nigga did I really have to link you the definition? Also JFL you cuck, mods have seen my face :lul:

Mods saw your fake photo. Im going to show them your real self.