JCTHECATALYST 👋 I figured I would check out this place

jcthecatalyst

jcthecatalyst

Iron
Hello my name is JC, I’m from Tik Tok. A lot of you guys asked me to check this place out. So I’m hear to meet everyone. 👋

Attachments

• 24BEE6F3-1552-4754-9164-C4B0286F5680.jpeg
    24BEE6F3-1552-4754-9164-C4B0286F5680.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 107
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Xangsane, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
How much do you earn from Tiktok

Can you shot me a PM so we can collab together

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Why? Just fucking why?:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Lev Peshkov

I don’t really earn from Tik Tok. I get my finances from working with people one on one with my glow ups. But I’m also doing research on products people can benefit from right now and eventually reaching out to brands for sponsorship. But I rather reach out to the brands than them reach out to me. I’m not recommending anything unless it’s gone through an evaluation process with me.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and sensei
I am bald

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, .👽., Butthurt Dweller and 11 others
Hello my name is JC, I’m from Tik Tok. A lot of you guys asked me to check this place out. So I’m hear to meet everyone. 👋
already following u on tiktok, nice posts btw

already following u on tiktok, nice posts btw
Thank you. I appreciate it. Stop by my LIVES some time. I’m going to be Co-hosting LIVES with some geneticist, doctors, nutritionalist, surgeons in the next couple of weeks.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and sensei
What happened with the dermatologist boyo? Is there still hope?
Started 0.5mg dutasteride and 0.5mg oral minoxidil even though the pattern is atypical the pathology of the biopsy is consistent with androgenetic alopecia likely triggered sometime during or as a consequence of the chemotherapy

• Woah
Reactions: gamma and Cain
kill yourself asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, GetShrekt, .👽. and 13 others
Bro u need to not spread this information since hyoergsmy will just get worse bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6403, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
Don’t spread this information I’m a fucking retard that posted his face here like a fucking Facebook account if I get doxxed I’ll be

-Indian
- a bald subhuman
- An Indian bald subhuman who’s on an obscure forum for socially reject losers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., EverythingMattersCel, gamma and 9 others
Bro u need to not spread this information since hyoergsmy will just get worse bro
I think it’s important educating people on the importance of healthy lifestyle habits and the consequences of not doing so. Currently I’m working along side with a lot of people from the dental industry and others from the medical community.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, PYT and 1 other person
I think it’s important educating people on the importance of healthy lifestyle habits and the consequences of not doing so. Currently I’m working along side with a lot of people from the dental industry and others from the medical community.
Normies cant take this shit bro they'll keep coping.
Also make a video on why being bald is a death sentence TikTok is flooded by zoomers flexing their hairstyles its hairpill central.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, goat2x and Cain
helping people :forcedsmile:
Just be based and selfish.

seeing you and fastbanana cuck on tiktok might be the cringiest shit ive ever witnessed ngl

i watch a random dance,swipe then some autist starts to talk about gonial angles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 6217 and 12 others
Where did you get all the blackpilled information from

I'm flattered that you would make a meme about me, but it's really inaccurate.

I've never been rejected because I've never reallly focused on approaching women because before my bimax, I was really insecure about my looks because I had an underbite. However, there was one time at a 5 star hotel where I saw a girl I was attracted to and approached her and she didn't reject me, she gave me her contact information and she was really nice, but I was too insecure to make the next move.
The same thing happened with another girl at that hotel, however I didn't approach her but I played beach volleyball with her and some other people, she was really attracted to me but I was too insecure to make my move again.

That was back in late december 2016 (a few days before christmas), then in 2017 I had a semester at my pre university where I met a decent looking palestinian girl who was really attracted to me, more than any other girl had been before, so much so that she approached me and always made the first move, but because I was insecure I rejected her. Also, in that same year I had been mocked for my looks by some girls that I met, one time at the 5 star hotel where a 30 year old scottish girl who was getting married said I was really skinny, and another time in the same class that I met the palestinian girl, a blonde girl in our group wasn't happy that a girl was attracted to me and made fun of the fact that I had tinder, probably because she thought I was too ugly to succeed on tinder.

Then, nothing really happened during the rest of 2017, but on July 9th 2018 I had my bimax done, it took me around 1 month to recover, then it took me another 8-9 months for my face to not be bloated. But even when it was a bit bloated still (a few months after the surgery), I saw that a girl was checking me out and it was a girl that was in my class from 2017, she had recognized me probably and was more attracted to me now even though I was invisible in her eyes before. I know because, most people that I knew from high school or elsewhere would act like they didn't know who I was when they saw me in public, because in high school I was famous for the wrong reason (I got really drunk and had an hangover at the after prom party which was in 2015).

Then, for the rest of 2018, nothing happened. In 2019, I found a job at a warehouse as a forklift operator and worked there for 9 months and nothing really happened that year except that in October 2019, I received IOIs from a Becky when I was at the DMV to register my first car and get my plates.

Then, in January 2020, I had a skiing class where I received intense IOIs from a really hot 8/10 girl immediately when she saw me, and I went up to her to introduce myself but I was really shy and it showed and she quickly lost interest and forgot about me, especially when i got downgraded to the intermediate class while she went in the advanced class. I was really experienced and good at that sport but I hadn't practiced since 2012, so my skills were very rusty.

Then in February and March 2020, there was a girl that I constantly saw at one of my classes who was also an 8/10 and she was really attracted to me, so much so that she would look at me for the entire class and play with her hair at the same time, but I ignored her because I thought she was only trying to get my attention, it was only after the quarantine had started that I realized that she was sending me intense IOIs to make me approach her because she liked me.

I always had a ton of opportunities, being skinny isn't a failo, muscles don't matter as much as height and face, a friend of mine from elementary school who looks similar to me always had more success with girls because he was more confident than I was and even as a little kid he wasn't afraid to talk to girls, he didn't care about getting rejected, and as a result, he was always the coolest and most popular guy in school. And to this day, when I look at his facebook, I see that he still lives that life, most of the girls are beckies and high tier beckies but he has lots of success even though he is skinny and not a Chad.

Also, I write a lot because I have a lot of things to say about a wide variety of topics, and low effort posts tend to prevent any meaningful online conversation which makes socializing less satisfying especially since you have to wait longer for people to reply unlike in real life. In real life, I force myself to talk less than the other person to not be annoying but online, I don't do that unless it's a live chat thing. It's also because I'm used to reddit, where people write even longer posts than this and it's normal there.

TL ; DR: I'm not a skinnycel or a framecel, I'm a mentalcel. But I have fixed the issues that prevented me from getting laid, I'm not insecure anymore and I can identify IOIs way more than before so I can seize the opportunities that come my way and create some instead of isolating myself. Your post represents what low self confidence can lead to

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
"A lot of you guys asked me to check this place out"

Show me literally one person who asked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Forgive me. I don’t know what black , blue , any pill color means. My information mostly is from the US Government Medical Data base. I can spend up to 5 hours researching on topic before I verify it’s information. I don’t trust influencers for information. Which is why I always post my sources upon request. Because no one should blindly listen to me. My videos are only supposed to be used to simplify the medical data that you would have to research yourself.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BradAniston, PYT and 2 others
OP has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude.

So much for his “humor” :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Because no one should blindly listen to me. My videos are only supposed to be used to simplify the medical data that you would have to research yourself.
Same with everything posted on psl sites. Jfl at blindly believing everything in a post merely because mods pinned it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Cain
Forgive me. I don’t know what black , blue , any pill color means. My information mostly is from the US Government Medical Data base. I can spend up to 5 hours researching on topic before I verify it’s information. I don’t trust influencers for information. Which is why I always post my sources upon request. Because no one should blindly listen to me. My videos are only supposed to be used to simplify the medical data that you would have to research yourself.
surely you must have stumbled up on this site or lookism during your research?
terms such as "hunter eyes" for instance where did you get that from ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292

surely you must have stumbled up on this site or lookism during your research?
terms such as "hunter eyes" for instance where did you get that from ?
Lol Not even once. I learned about that from YouTube. And went into further research by looking at academia records of the University of California.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, StrangerDanger and Chintuck22
Lol Not even once. I learned about that from YouTube. And went into further research by looking at academia records of the University of California.
Damn well youve found a goldmine now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Lars and Cain
Welcome to chads.me @jcthecatalyst

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, curryboy123, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
Do you like this place so for? I personally love it

What is ur content about (not gonna check it out), and dont you think posting here will effect your reputation? And maybe (idk im just guessing) have an negative impact on ur "TT-Carreer"

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Ur tiktok is bluepilled cringe

Do you like this place so for? I personally love it

What is ur content about (not gonna check it out), and dont you think posting here will effect your reputation? And maybe (idk im just guessing) have an negative impact on ur "TT-Carreer"
No. I don’t think it’s going to effect my career. I’m only here check this place out bring a positive vibe.
Ur tiktok is bluepilled cringe
no idea what any of the pills mean. Why is it cringe to you?

Don’t spread this information I’m a fucking retard that posted his face here like a fucking Facebook account if I get doxxed I’ll be

-Indian
- a bald subhuman
- An Indian bald subhuman who’s on an obscure forum for socially reject losers
Chadpreet halo will save you dw bhai

seeing you and fastbanana cuck on tiktok might be the cringiest shit ive ever witnessed ngl

i watch a random dance,swipe then some autist starts to talk about gonial angles
You feel learning about scientific and medical data about health is cringe? Lol

No. I don’t think it’s going to effect my career. I’m only here check this place out bring a positive vibe.

no idea what any of the pills mean. Why is it cringe to you?
dont worry if you here for looksmaxxing this is the best site you can find helped me a fucking lot

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
you are so fake. its obvious you've browsed psl forums and other sources but you have to pretend you found them all on your own reading medical journals. surrre. and you claim you dont know what blue or redpill is in 2021. nice try lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6273 and Lars
dont worry if you here for looksmaxxing this is the best site you can find helped me a fucking lot
Well I’m here to see what information is being said here that might be pseudoscience and also if there’s data that I’m over looking that you guys are discussing.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
you are so fake. its obvious you've browsed psl forums and other sources but you have to pretend you found them all on your own reading medical journals. surrre. and you claim you dont know what blue or redpill is in 2021. nice try lmao
yeah true if he knows about the term hunter eyes he knows about those other things jfl saying hunter eyes and psl lingo in those studys

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Well I’m here to see what information is being said here that might be pseudoscience and also if there’s data that I’m over looking that you guys are discussing.
site kinda gone to shit lately because alot of high IQ users left but we got a batch of new users because of you and @FastBananaCEO from tiktok

yeah true if he knows about the term hunter eyes he knows about those other things jfl saying hunter eyes and psl lingo in those studys
his insistence he doesnt know about the pills gave it all away. so he knows how to google medical journals but cant google what the pill are? its not even incel specific people in politics even elon musk used it before. this guy is slimey asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Lars

Delete your fucking channel as soon as possible you dumb nigger, stop spreading the blackpill on stupid apps ffs​

Again. I don’t know what any of these pills mean. You think showing Government backed data and working with the medical community for accurate scientific data is bad?

Stay away from offtopic if you actually want to do anything productive, anyway almost everything I've seen by scrolling through your site for like 10 mins, has already been exhaustively talked about here.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lars, tyronelite and 1 other person
Would it be accurate to say that you don’t believe that this information is available on YouTube? Wouldn’t it be more important to know actual data behind it through academia studies?

Normies cant take this shit bro they'll keep coping.
Also make a video on why being bald is a death sentence TikTok is flooded by zoomers flexing their hairstyles its hairpill central.
Being bald is not a death sentence. Johnny Sinns and The Rock are perfect example.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Would it be accurate to say that you don’t believe that this information is available on YouTube? Wouldn’t it be more important to know actual data behind it through academia studies?
i said other sources which includes youtube
but you have to pretend you found this indepedently in your medical journals
i get it. you want to legitimize yourself to normies by doing your whole "scientific evidence" schtick.

Being bald is not a death sentence. Johnny Sinns and The Rock are perfect example.
They are only attractive to 30+ women, plus 99% of men will not look like that bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, volcelfatcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i said other sources which includes youtube
but you have to pretend you found this indepedently in your medical journals
i get it. you want to legitimize yourself to normies by doing your whole "scientific evidence" schtick.
Lol I don’t know about schtick. But I came through here as a none member for the first time about 2 months ago because someone on my page suggested looksmax. Wasn’t a fan of of some of the self deprecating comments. When there’s actual things ppl can do to improve. Went on one random website not sure what it was wasn’t a forum. But the moment I don’t see links to reliable controlled data linked I leave.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
probs fake jfl why doesnt it say edit profile, send a pic of u logged in in ur acc and ss that acc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
Uh...try not to let the homophobic, anti-semitic, sexist, racist and God knows what other stuff here get in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lars and PYT