Jeet “bp” editor tried to scam me

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,004
Reputation
3,270
IMG 3263


This is from months ago when I was making money promoting those bullshit ai looksmaxxing apps

The server didn’t even exist btw
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, RedDragonSlayer, LowInhibNoSMV and 2 others
Umax :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish and bIiss
I’m surprised that slop is still around

Was doing numbers in 2023 tho, hundred k months it’s crazy

I wish I capitalized off looksmaxxing early on would’ve been a goldmine
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
I’m surprised that slop is still around

Was doing numbers in 2023 tho, hundred k months it’s crazy

I wish I capitalized off looksmaxxing early on would’ve been a goldmine
I wonder what type of retards fall for those looksmaxxing apps
 
  • +1
Reactions: bIiss
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and maximuslaid

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
77
keubool
keubool
A
Replies
4
Views
45
akimSub3
A
hopefullychadlite
Replies
0
Views
11
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
Minuskul
Replies
13
Views
55
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
35
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top