Jeet foids gives birth on the side of the road

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,624
Reputation
36,666


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Meteor21, Slavurik, Centurion Hunter and 9 others
Love that for her.

So many Indians, they just spawn on the side of the road.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big Dick Randy, fantom0726, t0urist and 4 others
Love that for her.

So many Indians, they just spawn on the side of the road.
brutally over for the kid, u should donate ur sperm to them bro they need it, idk about going there tho that shit seems disgusting
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5147, fantom0726 and romanstock
bro is this why you wanted an indian account? wtf are you doing man :lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726
Natural birth nothing wrong with it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend, fantom0726 and Navity
She's popping out another little Dalit creature.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: electrotestin, fantom0726, trueJBGfoidslayer and 1 other person


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.

jfl @bhsoda_destroyer

The nurse is trying to help her but the moms foiding around instead of giving the baby the help it needs :ICANT:
There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$
Wouldn't be suprised if it was as low as 300$

The spawn point pill, absolutely brutal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and bhsoda_destroyer
jfl @bhsoda_destroyer

The nurse is trying to help her but the moms foiding around instead of giving the baby the help it needs :ICANT:

Wouldn't be suprised if it was as low as 300$

The spawn point pill, absolutely brutal.
Thank god I am an upper caste male born in tier 1 India
 
  • JFL
Reactions: electrotestin, fantom0726 and t0urist
How selfish do you have to be to have children in india, just more suffering and misery
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: electrotestin, Big Dick Randy, fantom0726 and 1 other person
jfl @bhsoda_destroyer

The nurse is trying to help her but the moms foiding around instead of giving the baby the help it needs :ICANT:

Wouldn't be suprised if it was as low as 300$

The spawn point pill, absolutely brutal.
i genuinely feel bad im on a vpn and just exploring indian twitter dude I am a dog shit person, not great morally but I want to unironically rescue some people from slavery I saw some vids on it. A lot of those enslaved are christians and shit too.

So sad man. Its like u talk to ethnics in the west they hate westerners, but its not the same back over there. Indians arent too stupid they just need good nutrition, and to have a 1 child policy.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and Navity
How selfish do you have to be to have children in india, just more suffering and misery
I think ur proximity to the mog matters too, like if u are a super good looking guy, are ginger or got some cool eye colour , u probably get pretty nice treatment there.

I just think unless u got money or some cool genetical trait there reproducing is genuinely evil.
 
  • +1
Reactions: t0urist
i genuinely feel bad im on a vpn and just exploring indian twitter dude I am a dog shit person, not great morally but I want to unironically rescue some people from slavery I saw some vids on it. A lot of those enslaved are christians and shit too.

So sad man. Its like u talk to ethnics in the west they hate westerners, but its not the same back over there. Indians arent too stupid they just need good nutrition, and to have a 1 child policy.
Indians are mostly deluded people, not much saving can be done for a good 1/2 of them.

The social class pill is real, and it is extremely brutal.

Their will always be a place considered the slum of the earth, it is the equilibrium of the world.

Given that an Indian is given some what proper education, proper nutrition and related basic necessities they will be as good as the average person.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
brutal spawn pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
imagine being born on the side of the road after your mom was pumped and dumped by a geomaxxer

guts from berserk tier origin story
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
bro is this why you wanted an indian account? wtf are you doing man :lul::lul:
Im trolling rn but i didnt expect to find this i didnt know it was this bad jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
imagine being born on the side of the road after your mom was pumped and dumped by a geomaxxer

guts from berserk tier origin story
Thats not the context of this vid.

A geomaxxer could pump and dump and the whole family and relatives will be there to see the brahmin kid pop out.

This is actually what happens when u mix with low life horny jeets, and a dalit. Gurantee u if they said the kid is with a brahmin or white guy they would have gave her queen treatment jfl
 
Thank god I am an upper caste male born in tier 1 India
Tier 1 cities still have slums no?

I think there should be a better way to generalize? I'd rather be born in some tribe in the himalayas than this urban hellscape
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
Tier 1 cities still have slums no?

I think there should be a better way to generalize? I'd rather be born in some tribe in the himalayas than this urban hellscape
Tier 1 still has slums but cities like chandigarh and gurgaon have way less slums (chandigarh has no slums at all) you should google what gurgaon looks like

Living in the himalayas is only good if you have a farmhouse there the locals live a very shitty life with electricity and water shortages
 
Im trolling rn but i didnt expect to find this i didnt know it was this bad jfl
You should let 1 billion Indians migrate to your homeland

@bhsoda_destroyer cuz this niga aint repping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend and bhsoda_destroyer
Thats not the context of this vid.

A geomaxxer could pump and dump and the whole family and relatives will be there to see the brahmin kid pop out.

This is actually what happens when u mix with low life horny jeets, and a dalit. Gurantee u if they said the kid is with a brahmin or white guy they would have gave her queen treatment jfl
indian caste shit never ceases to be funny

they genuinely believe in this with all of their heart
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and FiendFiend
indian caste shit never ceases to be funny

they genuinely believe in this with all of their heart
aren't the brown ones too more developed? I'm not sure. I know like in the very south they live decently, and in the very north they do too.

Its just all the people in the middle. Yet theyre still fighting over this garbage :lul::lul: shit is so stupid. Not based on anything
 
aren't the brown ones too more developed? I'm not sure. I know like in the very south they live decently, and in the very north they do too.

Its just all the people in the middle. Yet theyre still fighting over this garbage :lul::lul: shit is so stupid. Not based on anything
they literally look exactly the same except from a few borderline black ones in the south but they still find a way to riot amongst themselves over it

this is the REAL reason why shitholes stay shitholes. they will find a way to kill or divide each other no matter what
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.

Not my problem what proto-gypsies are doing
 
Tier 1 still has slums but cities like chandigarh and gurgaon have way less slums (chandigarh has no slums at all) you should google what gurgaon looks like

Living in the himalayas is only good if you have a farmhouse there the locals live a very shitty life with electricity and water shortages
I'm from rural estonia in the 2000s, a lot of people had dry toilets, the houses were actually pretty big. It was mainly older russian people and shit because its their dacha or something and they don't want to rennovate it.

But we lived without running hot water in the late 2000s, we had a normal toilet but it didn't flush it was just an advanced dry toilet, like they have on airplanes.

I still grew up with a computer, parents even owned a store, we had barbecues, saunas, we lived pretty good. I forgot the method we did to have hot showers, but it worked.

Rural life mogs. Its a lot different now, but it wasnt bad at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and Slavurik


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.

I was in India once, i felt like a deity there :lul:
 
I was in India once, i felt like a deity there :lul:
u went to Goa I assume? I saw bald and bankrupt vids there its the russian beach.

Idk I'd only go to hike, but at that point just go to nepal. U get god treatment and probably is less stinky and more developed.

Bhutan is the dream tho and its a bunch of buddhist gooks. Shame they're so closed off tho and the internet is probably dog shit
 
I'm from rural estonia in the 2000s, a lot of people had dry toilets, the houses were actually pretty big. It was mainly older russian people and shit because its their dacha or something and they don't want to rennovate it.

But we lived without running hot water in the late 2000s, we had a normal toilet but it didn't flush it was just an advanced dry toilet, like they have on airplanes.

I still grew up with a computer, parents even owned a store, we had barbecues, saunas, we lived pretty good. I forgot the method we did to have hot showers, but it worked.

Rural life mogs. Its a lot different now, but it wasnt bad at all.
Fr I also was born in Ural, I was going sometimes to my grandparents to their rural town, this life is fr beautiful. My dream that I would live there after I would be settled and etc, mb find some beautiful girl from there without 10 bodies or smth. But generally I would even prefer to live there alone and enjoy, the life in rural areas in Siberia/Ural in remote from civilization is my fucking dream ngl

u went to Goa I assume? I saw bald and bankrupt vids there its the russian beach.

Idk I'd only go to hike, but at that point just go to nepal. U get god treatment and probably is less stinky and more developed.

Bhutan is the dream tho and its a bunch of buddhist gooks. Shame they're so closed off tho and the internet is probably dog shit
I was around 14 I think this was at 2022-2023, just went with my father for his work to Delhi, some engineering shit, cs why not? A new country after all. But I mean even as a tall teenager I felt there like some god idk, and I really started to appreciate my life after I've seen wtf is going on in there, just slums and dirt everywhere
 
Fr I also was born in Ural, I was going sometimes to my grandparents to their rural town, this life is fr beautiful. My dream that I would live there after I would be settled and etc, mb find some beautiful girl from there without 10 bodies or smth. But generally I would even prefer to live there alone and enjoy, the life in rural areas in Siberia/Ural in remote from civilization is my fucking dream ngl


I was around 14 I think this was at 2022-2023, just went with my father for his work to Delhi, some engineering shit, cs why not? A new country after all. But I mean even as a tall teenager I felt there like some god idk, and I really started to appreciate my life after I've seen wtf is going on in there, just slums and dirt everywhere
I think rural maxxing is the method with starlink, as the post soviet countries develop, you are seeing more people moving out the rural areas.

Remote work and living in a rural area is the dream man. You aren't missing out on shit muh le nightclubs, le mall, like dude.

U can order everything online, interact with people online, get to know your neighbours. I had an amazing childhood there, lots of friends.

This idea that if u move into a city u will get more friends, more things to do just from being in a city is cope. Everyone just becomes pure degens, you are giga replacable at work, people dont talk to each other, look thru u like u dont exist, noise pollution. Rabbi mizrachi discussed this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Holy high quality cagefuel thread boyo

join other Dalits and tag me before u post



 
I was in India once, i felt like a deity there :lul:
Indians are so self absorbed and so overpopulated I dont think they give a fuck as much about foreigners. I think east asia , latin america, will treat u like a God.

Indians are pretty anti social. Imagine being poor, anti social, selfish, and on top of that dealing with hypergamy. Fucking hell mode. Atleast some kid in Nam has very social outgoing family, they dont fucking throw trash on the street.
 
Street shitters and street birthers
 
I think rural maxxing is the method with starlink, as the post soviet countries develop, you are seeing more people moving out the rural areas.

Remote work and living in a rural area is the dream man. You aren't missing out on shit muh le nightclubs, le mall, like dude.

U can order everything online, interact with people online, get to know your neighbours. I had an amazing childhood there, lots of friends.

This idea that if u move into a city u will get more friends, more things to do just from being in a city is cope. Everyone just becomes pure degens, you are giga replacable at work, people dont talk to each other, look thru u like u dont exist, noise pollution. Rabbi mizrachi discussed this
Well nah, most people in soviet countries are moving to the big cities/capitals and then just leave to the West or stay at Moscow/Minsk etc, the rural areas population decreases each year there so no, the young fellas move to the big cities. But yeah it is still a dream life for me, lots of kind people and etc.

Mall or nightclubs - nigga I don't go there anyway so idgas, only retards go to these places. I think mostly those are women who think it is important, cs they're driven by their environment and like attention so it is important only for some big-city-whores.

Moving to a big city can indeed improve ur career and give u opportunities and etc, as it is a big area with lots of employment opps and welathy people, but to move to a big city to get friends is retardmaxxing. It is either for education/work opportunities. No one other than some whores or retards like big cities, it is a known fact.


Indians are so self absorbed and so overpopulated I dont think they give a fuck as much about foreigners. I think east asia , latin america, will treat u like a God.

Indians are pretty anti social. Imagine being poor, anti social, selfish, and on top of that dealing with hypergamy. Fucking hell mode. Atleast some kid in Nam has very social outgoing family, they dont fucking throw trash on the street.
I mean I was a 14 yo teen back then, but still got a lot of stares, people talking to me first, respect me and other shit. Like I was a kid but still I was taller then everyone there. Now I might even get more attention
 
Nothing but to respawnmaxxing at that point.. :veryCat:

 
Well nah, most people in soviet countries are moving to the big cities/capitals and then just leave to the West or stay at Moscow/Minsk etc, the rural areas population decreases each year there so no, the young fellas move to the big cities. But yeah it is still a dream life for me, lots of kind people and etc.

Mall or nightclubs - nigga I don't go there anyway so idgas, only retards go to these places. I think mostly those are women who think it is important, cs they're driven by their environment and like attention so it is important only for some big-city-whores.

Moving to a big city can indeed improve ur career and give u opportunities and etc, as it is a big area with lots of employment opps and welathy people, but to move to a big city to get friends is retardmaxxing. It is either for education/work opportunities. No one other than some whores or retards like big cities, it is a known fact.



I mean I was a 14 yo teen back then, but still got a lot of stares, people talking to me first, respect me and other shit. Like I was a kid but still I was taller then everyone there. Now I might even get more attention
im saying in the west its happening, like the US south is fastest growing region.

It will happen sooner or later in EE, its best to get on it early. My parents sold their home in estonia for a lot to some germans.

Its happening in estonia. Get ur rural or suburb home in east europe before that shit becomes overpriced
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
im saying in the west its happening, like the US south is fastest growing region.

It will happen sooner or later in EE, its best to get on it early. My parents sold their home in estonia for a lot to some germans.

Its happening in estonia. Get ur rural or suburb home in east europe before that shit becomes overpriced
Well I'll try but I am in the IDF soon so no way I'm doing this in the upcoming years, but I've seen the prices in Siberia/Ural, very low. It will be very easy to get those things with an Israeli salary tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend
Well I'll try but I am in the IDF soon so no way I'm doing this in the upcoming years, but I've seen the prices in Siberia/Ural, very low. It will be very easy to get those things with an Israeli salary tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
India is just spawning Dalit future ltn jeers
 
Same God btw.. :veryCat:

 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.

This is real and this is primal. Much better for the child than a hospital, this is how we where designed to birth.

@0ogrpostcel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend


Fucking brutal.

And people will shit on my threads telling gooks, white guys, to pump and dump in India. Dude your kid will be treated like a God. Meanwhile they mix with some pooron dalit and give birth on the side of the road jfl.

There are people who are enslaved for the rest of their lives for like 500$ in some reigons of pakistan , india.

I know indians on here cry about hypergamy, but the can has been kicked down the road too far, there are WAY too much people in india. Blame your ancestors for having so much kids in such shit conditions, could have had one or two kids but nah lets instill misery and have more mouths to feed.

fairs.
 
Same God btw.. :veryCat:


did God force the retarded dalit to have sex and get cummed in by a random poor dalit, and decide to have a kid in shit surroundings? Jfl.

Im sorry dude but if I can slay, and if I'm a chad living in a 1 room apartment, dude I am not making any fucking foid pregnant in my proximity, I'd make sure to be extra careful about it.

The White Western Christian Jesus we all know and love died the day the world became inhabited by third-worlders.
 

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
2
Views
52
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
M
Replies
0
Views
24
macbookpro_2015
M
IronMike
Replies
0
Views
9
IronMike
IronMike
Voeg Croft
Replies
14
Views
85
Voeg Croft
Voeg Croft
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
32
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top