Jeff Bezos is Gay

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Honestly dude I think Bezos is gay. That’s probably also why his wife left him despite him being so rich. She thought she could take a chunk of his money and find a man who isn’t gay. That’s a win-win. Legit watch any Amazon Prime show and you’ll absofuckinglutely see dicks and male butts. And not even just silhouettes. Literal, sometimes flaccid, sometimes erect, in-the-mothereffing face- penises! I’m sure Bezos jerks it to hundreds of hours of raw footage. On the other hand, there is hardly ever any female nudity. All the tits and female butts artfully covered under darkness or handbras or simply stupid camera angles. What if the reason Bezos is earning so much money is to create a gay beam and make everyone else gay as well all because his wife left him?! And we have all been buying things off Amazon and funding the monster that will one day turn us gay! Makes me wonder if we want to turn gay. Stop funding amazon🤙🤙🤙

Another shit thread. Congrats

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Another shit thread. Congrats
don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + soyjak + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your're a (insert stereotype) + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + stay mad + stay pressed + pedophile + cancelled + done for + mad free + freer than air + rip bozo + slight_smile + cringe again + mad cuz bad + lol + irrelevant + cope + jealous + go ahead whine about it + your problem + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + not okay + glhf + problematic + you're white + youre British + no u + deez nuts + radio + I'm a minor + caught in 4k + in 1947 the worlds first general purpose computer, the 30 ton ENIAC was created + your moms + your dad + your grandma + the hood watches markiplier now + grow up + L + L (part two) + incel + virgin + ligma + taco bell tortilla crunch + ur dad fell off + the government experimented on innocent black men in a lab + think outside the bun + my dad could beat ur dad up + ur aimhacking + try hard + 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
No he's ugly

• +1
And short

• JFL
And bald

• JFL