Jeff Seid adheres to a good diet like no other

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
Seid has come back from the dead w Chestbrah and this guy is probably on TRT and looks like this, guy is always in mogging shape 24/7 you cant catch him slipping, he is also like 26-27 and looks like he is 20, the PEDs have not affected his skin or aging at all

Attachments

• F9F6111E-DB05-4819-92B2-FE9E798BFF57.jpeg
    F9F6111E-DB05-4819-92B2-FE9E798BFF57.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggable, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19103 and 3 others
jeff seid = chad

Jeff pls go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ifyouwannabemylover
Only reason he is aging well is because of his jaw and infraorbitals.

It gives much better soft tissue support .

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ManzareK, subhuman incel and 3 others
Only reason he is aging well is because of his jaw and infraorbitals.

It gives much better soft tissue support .

you fkn blind, its skin which gives youth, does your grandad look the same as he did as he was in his 20s, stop being weird commenting about infraorbitals or whatever that is

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you fkn blind, its skin which gives youth, does your grandad look the same as he did as he was in his 20s, stop being weird commenting about infraorbitals or whatever that is
When you get older u have bone resorption and the fat pads sag. Collagen and elasticity is only a small aspet of aging.

Seid is at an age (mid 20s) where the lost superficial fat pads don't make him look older because of bone support. A prettyboy with no bones would start looking bad at 25... not because of his collagen decline but the lack of soft tissue support from losing his youthful fatpads.

Stop coping... muh collagen.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, ezio6 and 4 others
why do all the nerds say the same quote "stop coping" following "muh (insert whatever)" , this is a mans thread son and you aint got the testosterone to hang to GTFO

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
89B3E9B1 9D7E 4340 99CE 41A490DF4E9C

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
Jeff Seid is what women want, Chestbrah is what women need

chestbrah is 35 now, no hate but cmon brother got find yourself a woman and settle down ahahha, be killer losing a brother you was that close with though but even Zyzz said he would give up the lifestyle by mid/late 20s

• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss
lmao he does not look 20 :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
i wonder how much pussy hes slayed being stausmaxxed and looking like that the past decade. laycount could easily be in the thousands.

When you get older u have bone resorption and the fat pads sag. Collagen and elasticity is only a small aspet of aging.

Seid is at an age (mid 20s) where the lost superficial fat pads don't make him look older because of bone support. A prettyboy with no bones would start looking bad at 25... not because of his collagen decline but the lack of soft tissue support from losing his youthful fatpads.

Stop coping... muh collagen.
@GandyIsNormie

i wonder how much pussy hes slayed being stausmaxxed and looking like that the past decade. laycount could easily be in the thousands.

yeah probably but no hate but I think he might be gay, there is this friend of his who is some arab called iman amini and he is like with Jeff 24/7 it kinda gives off homo vibes not that I care at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
yeah probably but no hate but I think he might be gay, there is this friend of his who is some arab called iman amini and he is like with Jeff 24/7 it kinda gives off homo vibes not that I care at all
yea i get mad homo vibes from them 3 too you’re probably right JFL

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics