JEFF SEID GOTTA BE THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE

his maxilla isnt insane lol what the fuck are u talking about?????

and thin lips arent ideal, you just cant rate a model objectively
bro jeff seid lips are so good even if not full as fuck , wide and defined is better to have compared to fullness too especially as a male

No. Chico is
6BB33DED D287 4624 9173 F5E0E051615C

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 7863
bro stop cherrypicking

go look at his youtube vids when hes talking, his lips are nowhere near that thick
Who wants dicksucking lips? Its a failo medium sized/ thin are ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Carlton Loth giga mogs

Attachments

• xfgntz24g3k41.jpg
    xfgntz24g3k41.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 624fd2d1a715af822e76e34b190302f7.jpg
    624fd2d1a715af822e76e34b190302f7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
  • tumblr_pavy7bvkox1uneo1fo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pavy7bvkox1uneo1fo1_1280.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Woah
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
There are foids in the comments. Chico mogs jeff.
How do you know they are foids? Thats right because of your Natural coping mechanism , the ones typing those comments are 30yo lookism permavirgins

• JFL
Reactions: Fath0039
Lol Thats just lookism bois in the comments
exactly ahah u fking bunch of low t twinks that prefers chico just because he is more normal compared to unattainable god king seid

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 9072
exactly ahah u fking bunch of low t twinks that prefers chico just because he is more normal compared to god king seid
no bro jeff is a mogger but chico got more appeal man

• +1
Reactions: Over and godlikesz
nah

carlton is an 8/10 and jeff is an 8.5/10

jeff's eye shape is way better
muh eye shape lmao at this forum.Dude Carlton is 6'2,he's literally like a 2.0 version of Seid who is 5'8 - 5'9

How do you know they are foids? Thats right because of your Natural coping mechanism , the ones typing those comments are 30yo lookism permavirgins
How do u know foids like jeff then?

@godlikesz @Truthmirrorcoper another one swallowed the Jeff seid pill, we are growing in numbers every single day

• Love it
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 7863
How do u know foids like jeff then?
He fucking Tounge fucks hot sloots in his videos , chico has No proof of ever getting a girl except his wife

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
muh eye shape lmao at this forum.Dude Carlton is 6'2,he's literally like a 2.0 version of Seid who is 5'8 - 5'9
u just saying muh eyeshape because you have same eye area , the coping for seid is just too strong in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, W0KESTMOTHF and Short Ugly and Brown
Jeff seid gang will soon take over .me

didn't say Jeff SMV mogs Carlton bro

Carlton is way whiter too, Jeff would legit look ethnic with dark black hair

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
He fucking Tounge fucks hot sloots in his videos , chico has No proof of ever getting a girl except his wife

this will never happen to chico

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and W0KESTMOTHF
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6723
i would take that eye area at 6'2 over good eye area but 5'9 anyday.And so will women.This forum got sum goofy mfs lol
cope carlton looks like a pussy compared to seid

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and W0KESTMOTHF
This

Explain that and the comments.

Chico never took shit in his life and is already norwooding :lul: :lul: :lul: while Jeff with his supreme genes still has nw0

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: godlikesz, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and W0KESTMOTHF
Chico never took shit in his life and is already norwooding :lul: :lul: :lul: while Jeff with his supreme genes still has nw0
Chico in his prime is unmoggable. Yeah chico looks like shit currently but in his prime he mogs jeff.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 9072
Chico in his prime is unmoggable. Yeah chico looks like shit currently but in his prime he mogs jeff.
small breasts > large breasts its understandable now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and godlikesz
Cause shape > size. Ideal breasts is below average in size.
i agree with shape size thingy but bigger with 1 shape definitely mogs smaller with 1 shape its fking obvious just not too massive like that

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and godlikesz
What does your ideal look like? My ideal is this
View attachment 677372

so fking low t man look at the mog , whats that shit in 2nd picture
are you sure u dont prefer more something like this? , these two are haloed hard by their boobs

• Ugh..
@godlikesz why jfl react? Too small for you? Perfect size for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9072
  • brbbrah
  • Proex
  • abmonger
  • maxxedfalloutdweller
  • Yoyo2233
  • facemaxxed
  • Carbon Copy
  • Toodlydood
  • Yliaster
  • DesperadoRatado
  • MDSlayer
give me reacts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and godlikesz
Holy fuck those boobs look too large. Never. Big boobs remind me of girls 25+ which are past their prime.
looks like ur intimidated by "large things" , i suggest you to increase ur T levels somehow and things gonna change prob

• JFL
looks like ur intimidated by "large things" , i suggest you to increase ur T levels somehow and things gonna change prob
Its not just me. Models have small breasts too. Not the first low t response because I prefer small breasts too. I think I'm high t though, because people call my voice the deepest in my class, not entirely sure though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 9072
Does testosterone levels change how attracted u are to stuff? Doesn't high T mean you'll want to fuck anything? If high T means that then low T must be more selective which means my rating is more accurate if I really am low T.

• Woah
Reactions: godlikesz
large breast remind me of older woman as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6723
Does testosterone levels change how attracted u are to stuff? Doesn't high T mean you'll want to fuck anything? If high T means that then low t is more selective which means my rating is more accurate if I really am low T.
the fact u prefer small as fuck boobs compared to big definitely means something because is a sexual sign , like females are more attracted by masculine features because of human nature , now blend some masculine features with feminine ones and u get the ultimate mogger ,
chico have no masculinity , literally 0 for real

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
the fact u prefer small as fuck boobs compared to big definitely means something because is a sexual sign , like females are more attracted by masculine features because of human nature , now blend some masculine features with feminine ones and u get the ultimate mogger , View attachment 677380 chico have no masculinity , literally 0 for real
U r coping hard with muhhh masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
the fact u prefer small as fuck boobs compared to big definitely means something because is a sexual sign , like females are more attracted by masculine features because of human nature , now blend some masculine features with feminine ones and u get the ultimate mogger , View attachment 677380 chico have no masculinity , literally 0 for real
I think what is sexually attractive is subjective to some extent which is why others prefer prettyboys. But I do think aesthetics is objective, front face of chico looks godlike but his side profile is shit. So how horny a foid will play in what she finds sexually attractive. If foids were not horny I'd think they'd prefer chico.