Jeff Seid mogged VICIOUSLY by some random Asian guy

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
IMG 20230603 011524

Snapinstaapp 12145549 185360558465245 705485428 n 1080

Absolutely brutal. Height, muscles, chest, frame, skull, jaw. The Chang is only missing more hair to hairmog him and do the Full Monty.
You can even see the smugness of the Chang, Seid's insecurity and the Asian girl miring her boyfriend
Source:

JFL
4 million followers gym icon mogged by some literal who
And while I was reverse searching it, I found /pol/cels coping that Seid "had the girl" in his arm.
Yeah, for a photo, and even in it she's ignoring him

Attachments

• v2-150f6df3566f5f7c6d409e7eeb71e897_720w.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Absolutely brutal. Height, muscles, chest, frame, skull, jaw. The Chang is only missing more hair to hairmog him and do the Full Monty.
You can even see the smugness of the Chang, Seid's insecurity and the Asian girl miring her boyfriend
Source:

JFL
And while I was reverse searching it, I found /pol/cels coping that Seid "had the girl" in his arm.

And it's odd how this mogging remained suspiciously unknown. I personally wouldn't be capable of recovering from it.
I guess that's why only a few have actually seen it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15854, klip11 and 2 others
Amazing frame tbh Seid is not a small guy he’s an IFBB pro so this Asian must be huge

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, eyebagcel, try2beme and 1 other person
View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

3383928 BC5CCCAE 50EB 45D3 961D B4F216A1942D

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Haydez, humanoidsub7 and 32 others
he's not big or tall enough to offset the failo of his toad face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Shycel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Amazing frame tbh Seid is not a small guy he’s an IFBB pro so this Asian must be huge
He is.
And it's surprising how he decided to stay a nobody when he could mog 95% of gymcel influencers

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ManzareK
he's not big or tall enough to offset the failo of his toad face
Just the shitty haircut.
Though Seid has a more "pretty boy" face.
More appealing to female gaze, no doubt.
But nonetheless, he is getting mogged in pretty much everything here

View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

Seid mogs him, his face alone mogs the Asian all the way back to the Jing Ling dynasty. Seids muscle insertions are top teir. Reason the Asian got a shirt on because seids insertions mog that hard. The foid is next to seid not next to the Juiced to the gills Asian with shit insertions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Shycel, Sub0 and 5 others
average zoomer Asian

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SonOfDarkseid, BigBoy and 1 other person
Seid mogs him, his face along mogs the Asian all the way back to the Jing Ling dynasty.
Disagree. He's a good looking Chang
Reason the Asian got a shirt on because seids insertions mog that hard. The foid is next to seid not next to the Juiced to the gills Asian with shit insertions.
You can check the Asian guy's Instagram and he's got lots of pics shirtless. The fact that he mogs with a shirt on is a plus

Seid mogs that pancake faced baby skulled chink, add 7 inches more in height to the gook and it’s maybe debatable

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, rand anon and 1 other person
Seid mogs him, his face along mogs the Asian all the way back to the Jing Ling dynasty. Seids muscle insertions are top teir. Reason the Asian got a shirt on because seids insertions mog that hard. The foid is next to seid not next to the Juiced to the gills Asian with shit insertions.
Seid mogs that pancake faced baby skulled chink, add 7 inches more in height to the gook and it’s maybe debatable

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
🤔
that pancake faced baby skulled chink
How is he baby skulled? He's skullmogging Seid in that pic. Look at the size difference of both their skulls.

View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

Seid face mogs. Although u can see he is uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and HeightPilledum
Jeff Seid was grabbing the asian girls body, while the asian dude was too busy flexxing.

Screenshot 20230603 020052

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

tbh the asian has a worse face

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

@Cheesyrumble I kinda see your point about people seething for gooks now jfl.

I agree that Seid is better looking but it's still notable that some random guy looks bigger than a well known bodybuilder. Instead people are just mad because he's a gook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, lightskinbengali, aspiringexcel and 3 others
OMG JEFF SEID MOGGED HIMSELF 😱

I agree that Seid is better looking but it's still notable that some random guy looks bigger than a well known bodybuilder. Instead people are just mad because he's a gook.
Similar coping mechanisms are used against Asian women as well.
I can't count every single time I've posted objectively attractive Asian women mogging white foids and there were still people coping in the most absurd ways.
Nearly every single time I called them out on their coping, they were unable to argue back.
Idk what the fuck is the deal with the hatred towards Asians out of all races.
Do they even deserve it?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, lightskinbengali, Xangsane and 4 others
Similar coping mechanisms are used against Asian women as well.
I can't count every single time I've posted objectively attractive Asian women mogging white foids and there were still people coping in the most absurd ways.
Nearly every single time I called them out on their coping, they were unable to argue back.
Idk what the fuck is the deal with the hatred towards Asians out of all races.
Do they even deserve it?
He's bigger but Jeff seid has top teir muscle insertions and a chad face to go with it. So even though the Asian who is likely on a shit ton of p.e.d.s he still cant make up for his shit insertions. Guarantee you the Asian looked like shit in high-school. The Asian foid is next to him for a reason she knows his genetics are superior . Look at his classmates below compared to him at 16 lol. He was running that school.

KQmHX3r

Last edited:
He's bigger but Jeff seid has top teir muscle insertions and a chad face to go with it. So even though the Asian who is likely on a shit ton of p.e.d.s he still cant make up for his shit insertions. Guarantee you the Asian looked like shit in high-school.
I agree Seid's got a better looking face, but not enough to make much difference overall.
Especially in that pic, he looks less masculine than him.
If the Asian guy was one of those subhumans with a flat nose and no chin, I wouldn't even consider it, but he's clearly one of those Asians who have a good bone and skull structure.

I agree Seid's got a better looking face, but not enough to make much difference overall.
Especially in that pic, he looks less masculine than him.
If the Asian guy was one of those subhumans with a flat nose and no chin, I wouldn't even consider it, but he's clearly one of those Asians who have a good bone and skull structure.
That Asian will only appeal to Asian women though. He has low real world smv. Due to the lack of promotion to raise smv of Asians .

For example this Asians smv mogs the Asian you posted.
Female gaze
Upload 2021 2 8 21 15 41

This Asian would be more of a challenge to seid even though he lacks muscle .

Last edited:
The Asian will only appeal to Asian women though. He has low real world smv.
We're arguing from a male gaze POV.
You could put Justin Bieber next to a turbochad who mogs him to the ends of the earth in every category, but the average foid would still pick the statusmaxxed twink over the Chad

He's bigger but Jeff seid has top teir muscle insertions and a chad face to go with it.
jeff has has a misaligned 4 pack, his arms have never been good at any point during his career and he's like 5'10

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
He height mogs Jeff but his face is just average, even for Asian standards.

Here is a Chang face for you to understand, this guy is full Viet.

Tommyngo

View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Source:

JFL

He followed my group photo guide

• +1
He height mogs Jeff but his face is just average, even for Asian standards.

Here is a Chang face for you to understand, this guy is full Viet.

View attachment 2237587
I wouldn't consider Tommy Ngo a Chang facially, as a matter of fact he isn't much different from the random Asian dude who mogged Seid. Here's a comparison between them
1f3713eaced349ef8c85157760038004
El chang

THESE are Changs (and Gigachangs)
1998543 large 1571417163 7efd3b28e74a16601dfd0b4c641a965c

Godfrey Gao in the Louis  010

2352302 jun 12 2016 london england uk one for the boys fashion ball 2016 victoria and albert m

Looksmax.org users would rather suck a nigga's dick (they already do that) than admit a gook looks good.

Changs mogging makes looksmax users more irrationally annoyed than anything else. It's really weird tbh.

My explanation is that nobody can relate and self insert themselves onto Changs cause most users are Causoid (South asian, European, Arab). So obviously they will have blatant bias.

But with Tyrones, they have basically admitted defeat on that part even if they can't self insert themselves on black men cause of their popularity in the mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, lightskinbengali, horizontallytall and 4 others
I wouldn't consider Tommy Ngo a Chang facially, as a matter of fact he isn't much different from the random Asian dude who mogged Seid. Here's a comparison between them
View attachment 2237599 View attachment 2237601
THESE are Changs (and Gigachangs)
View attachment 2237611
View attachment 2237613
View attachment 2237616
View attachment 2237615
Im talking from real life experience. All Vietnamese women consider Tommy Ngo as one of the best looking Vietnamese men. And his face is far different from the chinese guy you posted.

And in the 4 guys you show, only 2 and 3 can be viewed as good looking in Asia, 1 and 4 will be viewed as weird.

• Hmm...
Seid mogs him, his face alone mogs the Asian all the way back to the Jing Ling dynasty. Seids muscle insertions are top teir. Reason the Asian got a shirt on because seids insertions mog that hard. The foid is next to seid not next to the Juiced to the gills Asian with shit insertions.
Coping causoid users in the reacts ⬆️

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, lightskinbengali, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Looksmax.org users would rather suck a nigga's dick (they already do that) than admit a gook looks good.

Changs mogging makes looksmax users more irrationally annoyed than anything else. It's really weird tbh.

My explanation is that nobody can relate and self insert themselves onto Changs cause most users are Causoid (South asian, European, Arab). So obviously they will have blatant bias.

But with Tyrones, they have basically admitted defeat on that part even if they can't self insert themselves on black men cause of their popularity in the mainstream.
View attachment 2237630
Not only in looksmax. 4chins and dare I say a few other communities have this specific bias against Asians.
I believe it's because Asians are stereotyped to be beta subhumans, even though except for height, they have genetics designed for mogging.
If Asians were taller, I believe they would have a vastly positive value in the dating market.
I'm 99,9% sure it's mixed on the fact that Asians are too civilized to be threatening (Arabs, Latrinos and niggers are known to be criminals and gangbangers instinctively) and the fact that Asian women intermarry a lot more outside of their race... Which is a factor only because White men RECIPROCATE it, otherwise Asian women would be on the femcel/baby mama spot with nigresses and white landwhales

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Not only in looksmax. 4chins and dare I say a few other communities have this specific bias against Asians.
I believe it's because Asians are stereotyped to be beta subhumans, even though except for height, they have genetics designed for mogging.
If Asians were taller, I believe they would have a vastly positive value in the dating market.
I'm 99,9% sure it's mixed on the fact that Asians are too civilized to be threatening (Arabs, Latrinos and niggers are known to be criminals and gangbangers instinctively) and the fact that Asian women intermarry a lot more outside of their race... Which is a factor only because White men RECIPROCATE it, otherwise Asian women would be on the femcel/baby mama spot with nigresses and white landwhales
It's OK, it's normal for looksmax.org users and 4chan users to be behind a little bit in what is actually happening irl with young gooks doing good. It has only just recently been a net postive for gook SMV in the last 5 years.

This is the last place I would expect for people to admit it lol.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and aspiringexcel
And in the 4 guys you show, only 2 and 3 can be viewed as good looking in Asia, 1 and 4 will be viewed as weird.
That's objectively false because those guys are models in Asia and they were selected by Asian agencies.
Although I do admit "Asian beauty standards" for males are beyond dysgenic, favoring jawless chinlets and frameless twinks, those Changs with good genes are also considered beautiful in their respective countries..

^ Number 4 is lowkey a troll because he's just one of the bodyguards of Kim Jong-Un's sister. I added him because I like that insane jaw. Legit unmoggable

It's OK, it's normal for looksmax.org users and 4chan users to be behind a little bit in what is actually happening irl with young gooks doing good. It has only just recently been a net postive for gook SMV in the last 5 years.

This is the last place I would expect for people to admit it lol.
>in the last 5 years
Gookpop reached its peak 7 years ago. Whether positive or negative its impact, it's cope saying that Asians have seen much change.
Things are basically the same as they've always been in the grand scheme of things. Asian males still struggle less in their relationships despite having lower value than White males, both native and diaspora. Means that they do things right, everything considered
They do fine

>in the last 5 years
Gookpop reached its peak 7 years ago. Whether positive or negative its impact, it's cope saying that Asians have seen much change.
Things are basically the same as they've always been in the grand scheme of things. Asian males still struggle less in their relationships despite having lower value than White males, both native and diaspora. Means that they do things right, everything considered
They do fine
Didn't even mention kpoop

That's objectively false because those guys are models in Asia and they were selected by Asian agencies.
Although I do admit "Asian beauty standards" for males are beyond dysgenic, favoring jawless chinlets and frameless twinks, those Changs with good genes are also considered beautiful in their respective countries..
View attachment 2237725
^ Number 4 is lowkey a troll because he's just one of the bodyguards of Kim Jong-Un's sister. I added him because I like that insane jaw. Legit unmoggable
Some male models were selected mostly because of striking features, not because the guys are really handsome. Just like Barrett and Opry, they can be PSL gods but many Vietnamese women, despite always idolizing white features, never consider them as handsome. In fact, many Vietnamese women will see Barrett as weirdly ugly. Generally, most women always prefer harmony over striking features.

The 1st guy you showed just have sharp jaws and very slanted eyes, and he is probably tall. That's why he becomes a model. But most women here, both young and older, would rate him much below someone like Tommy Ngo.

The 2nd and 3rd guys would still be viewed as very handsome in Vietnam.

Didn't even mention kpoop
Seems ubiquitous when someone mentions "oh wow, now Asian guys actually get laid for the past X years!! Thanks Kpop!!" and it's something I picked up from TikTok normies.
Reality is that Asian men were always doing well.
I swear if I caught every ricecel who said "but-but-but ZOOMER women!!" since 2016 I'd have an army to take over the entire website lol

Lol another day another W for gooks

• +1
Some male models were selected mostly because of striking features, not because the guys are really handsome. Just like Barrett and Opry, they can be PSL gods but many Vietnamese women, despite always idolizing white features, never consider them as handsome. In fact, many Vietnamese women will see Barrett as weirdly ugly. Generally, most women always prefer harmony over striking features.

The 1st guy you showed just have sharp jaws and very slanted eyes, and he is probably tall. That's why he becomes a model. But most women here, both young and older, would rate him much below someone like Tommy Ngo.

The 2nd and 3rd guys would still be viewed as very handsome in Vietnam.
I'd say some famous names like Barrett, O'Pry, Chico and others have an obvious widespread appeal. That isn't debatable, it's a fact.
Online people criticize and talk shit, but we know the reason they are where they are and we're either NEETing or wageslaving.
I've also recently seen a TikTok where normie women just gaggled over random male models in the background of some gala with mainstream celebs.

I'd consider Tommy Ngo on the same lane as Tom Cruise.
Handsome? Yes. But nothing exceptional

Seems ubiquitous when someone mentions "oh wow, now Asian guys actually get laid for the past X years!! Thanks Kpop!!" and it's something I picked up from TikTok normies.
Reality is that Asian men were always doing well.
I swear if I caught every ricecel who said "but-but-but ZOOMER women!!" since 2016 I'd have an army to take over the entire website lol
Maybe, but it's also bullshit to say kpoop was at its peak 7 years ago lmao. I'm not even talking about SMV. The literal music genre is more popular now than in half a decade ago

I'd consider Tommy Ngo on the same lane as Tom Cruise.
Handsome? Yes. But nothing exceptional
That's exactly the point. You should never be exceptionally and specially handsome. Striking features only benefit you if you want to be a male model. But for dating and relationship, it's better to be harmoniously and casually handsome.

When people see guys like Tommy Ngo, Tom Cruise, Henry Cavil.. they see these men as handsome but also relatable and approachable.

Now you look at the 1st guy's face or Barrett's face and tell me how you would feel about having a casual chit chat with him?

Barrett

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
That's exactly the point. You should never be exceptionally and specially handsome. Striking features only benefit you if you want to be a male model. But for dating and relationship, it's better to be harmoniously and casually handsome.

When people see guys like Tommy Ngo, Tom Cruise, Henry Cavil.. they see these men as handsome but also relatable and approachable.

Now you look at the 1st guy's face or Barrett's face and tell me how you would feel about having a casual chit chat with him?

View attachment 2237756
I can't properly answer that because I do not interact with people who mog me (I'm a tall high tier normie btw)
3df

But I've seen videos of him interact with people and he's a pretty chill guy tbh.

So u can see the hands retard. Touch is def a better ioi than looking and she’s staring at the camera lol
That's worse, faggot.
If I'm shirtless and grabbing you, and you don't even glance me or at least have your head towards my direction it's even more brutal.
Means that even with physical contact she didn't bother to look at him and she's not even leaning towards him.
She's btw the one person NOT facing the camera, but looking in the direction of her boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back