Jeff Seid mogged VICIOUSLY by some random Asian guy

O'Pry does have an Asian lookalike.
View attachment 2237755
It's legit him, but Asian

He Looks more like an Asian opry than that one.
Upload 2021 2 8 21 15 41

This is why I focused on height instead of going to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
brutal mogging

• +1
This is why I focused on height instead of going to the gym.
Face > Height >>>>> Everything else.
Being skinny is key, however. If you're chubby or overweight in any way, you're not even close to your best looks

View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Absolutely brutal. Height, muscles, chest, frame, skull, jaw. The Chang is only missing more hair to hairmog him and do the Full Monty.
You can even see the smugness of the Chang, Seid's insecurity and the Asian girl miring her boyfriend
Source:

JFL
4 million followers gym icon mogged by some literal who
And while I was reverse searching it, I found /pol/cels coping that Seid "had the girl" in his arm.
Yeah, for a photo, and even in it she's ignoring him

Wrong, Jeff Seid mogs him looks wise.

The Asian guy is mogging him in the gymcel sense of the word, where it means to just outsize someone else, but you are delusional if you think the Asian guy is more attractive to women. The Asian guy is a 4/10 in the face and Jeff Seid is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel
the mog wouldn’t have been so bad if he didn’t have that uncomfortable look in his eyes

jeff seid knew he was brutally mogged and the gook knew it as well, that’s why he looks so smug

and jfl, nobody itt going to mention the asian foid utterly skull mogging jeff?

• +1
Looksmax.org users would rather suck a nigga's dick (they already do that) than admit a gook looks good.

Changs mogging makes looksmax users more irrationally annoyed than anything else. It's really weird tbh.

My explanation is that nobody can relate and self insert themselves onto Changs cause most users are Causoid (South asian, European, Arab). So obviously they will have blatant bias.

But with Tyrones, they have basically admitted defeat on that part even if they can't self insert themselves on black men cause of their popularity in the mainstream.
View attachment 2237630
they are more turned on by black men than they are turned on by asian men, that's really it

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
the mog wouldn’t have been so bad if he didn’t have that uncomfortable look in his eyes

jeff seid knew he was brutally mogged and the gook knew it as well, that’s why he looks so smug

and jfl, nobody itt going to mention the asian foid utterly skull mogging jeff?
Asian women have amazingly big skulls. Asians in general and women too have the biggest skulls

Just the shitty haircut.
Though Seid has a more "pretty boy" face.
More appealing to female gaze, no doubt.
But nonetheless, he is getting mogged in pretty much everything here
You're more appealing to the @Blackgymmax gaze

You're more appealing to the @Blackgymmax gaze
If the races were switched, it wouldn't even remotely be a debate. You'd just make fun of a ricecel getting amogged

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and klip11
That's objectively false because those guys are models in Asia and they were selected by Asian agencies.
Although I do admit "Asian beauty standards" for males are beyond dysgenic, favoring jawless chinlets and frameless twinks, those Changs with good genes are also considered beautiful in their respective countries..
View attachment 2237725
^ Number 4 is lowkey a troll because he's just one of the bodyguards of Kim Jong-Un's sister. I added him because I like that insane jaw. Legit unmoggable
Cope nigga.

Look at rowoon, eunwoo, jungkook, bang sunghoon, seokjin, mingyu, kento yamazaki, jackson wang, wonho or that one dude with a wolfcut i forgot his name. Theyre not framelets at all

Also east asian niggas are tall, its southeast asians that are subhumans.

That bodyguard would be considered as a farmer from yunnan rice farms in cities like shanghai seoul and tokyo.

>in the last 5 years
Gookpop reached its peak 7 years ago. Whether positive or negative its impact, it's cope saying that Asians have seen much change.
Things are basically the same as they've always been in the grand scheme of things. Asian males still struggle less in their relationships despite having lower value than White males, both native and diaspora. Means that they do things right, everything considered
They do fine
Nigga what? Ill assume ure talking about Gangnamstyle, noone knew what kpop is because of Gangnamstyle.

Kpop will reach its peak when BTS comes back from the military probably. And then when bts become oldcels a new group will come.
Looksmax.org users would rather suck a nigga's dick (they already do that) than admit a gook looks good.

Changs mogging makes looksmax users more irrationally annoyed than anything else. It's really weird tbh.

My explanation is that nobody can relate and self insert themselves onto Changs cause most users are Causoid (South asian, European, Arab). So obviously they will have blatant bias.

But with Tyrones, they have basically admitted defeat on that part even if they can't self insert themselves on black men cause of their popularity in the mainstream.
View attachment 2237630
Its beyond humilliating that anyone would praise niggers instead of praising a race of actually civilized people that do cool martial arts and have cool high iq technology.

Never began for niggermaxxed jewmaxxed people.
they are more turned on by black men than they are turned on by asian men, that's really it
JFL at the state of jewmericans
If the races were switched, it wouldn't even remotely be a debate. You'd just make fun of a ricecel getting amogged
Why do niggas here hate asians?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and HeightPilledum
Doesnt matter
Seid has JBW and a way better face

jeff mogs that guy to oblivion and beyond no questions asked even with that bloated face, srs question tho why does his face look bloated even tho he is very lean?? just bad lighting i presume

Why do niggas here hate asians?
No idea.
I guess they need a punching bag when they can't insult niggers and other brownoids, and Asians are an easy target because they are ALMOST as cucked as Whites.
Anyhow, looksmax.org, lookism, incel communities, 4chan, and various online retards have zero respect or some inner angst towards Asians.

I agree that ricecels online are deranged, and easily one of the most annoying demographics, but irl Asians are chill

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Even in the picture Seid is seething

• +1
View attachment 2237398

View attachment 2237381
Absolutely brutal. Height, muscles, chest, frame, skull, jaw. The Chang is only missing more hair to hairmog him and do the Full Monty.
You can even see the smugness of the Chang, Seid's insecurity and the Asian girl miring her boyfriend
Source:

JFL
4 million followers gym icon mogged by some literal who
And while I was reverse searching it, I found /pol/cels coping that Seid "had the girl" in his arm.
Yeah, for a photo, and even in it she's ignoring him

Remember boyos no matter if you are 8psl there will be a terachad mogger ahead you

No escaping

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back