Jeff Seid

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
For those who think Jeff Seid is the ideal guy, here’s a reminder.

Facially, he’s a Chadlite at best (probably closer to high tier normie). His body is the vast majority of his appeal.

His nose is a big failo in my opinion. It’s short (which isn’t necessarily bad on its own), wider than his medial canthi, and somewhat upturned, which makes him look a bit like a pig.

His lower third is also a big failo and really the main reason he is nothing more than a chadlite.

EB98D106 1CE0 4733 9A2A A167A26CF4CC

It’s disproportionately big in relation to his face, which throws his facial thirds way off balance. His chin is also three times longer than his philtrum, which is far beyond the aesthetic ideal.

Morph correcting these:
7A016B1D 28B6 4D83 9DEB B5E40B73DD3F
A752F67E ECDB 4740 BB8A F97C171621E0

If these failos were corrected, I would consider him a chad, but still not a gigachad/terachad as his eye area is pretty mediocre. Yes his eyes are hooded (mostly), but that is due to prominent fat pads rather than a low brow ridge. His eye shape is mediocre (decent upper iris show, curved lower lid, no sharp medial canthus). The only really good thing about his eye area is his eyebrow shape, but the position is still not ideal.

In conclusion, Seid is nothing more than a Chadlite with a good body. People need to stop worshipping him as the ideal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, It'snotover, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
his lack of undereye is very creepy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, randomvanish, PrisonMike and 1 other person

• +1
31 GIFs So Perfectly Looped That It's Physically Gratifying | My face when,  Sunglasses, Perfect sunglasses

An actual good thread by MisterMercedes, mirin

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6217, joeveniro and 5 others
Also forgot to add he has a narrow mouth which the morph corrected. It’s not a big failo but looks more noticeable when combined with his wide nose and bigonion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Lev Peshkov
He is also a manlet.

• +1
His halo is his coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Seid is very high PSL but probably lacks irl appeal, he looks too dom.

His jaw is too blocky too low gonial angles arent ideal, the prefered gonial angle is 128 but low gonial angles do give you a slayer side profile ngl

1 s20 S1010518215004278 gr7
1 s20 S1010518215004278 gr5

The difference between the original and the morph isnt noticeable irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Good_Little_Goy
Seid is very high PSL but probably lacks irl appeal, he looks too dom.

His jaw is too blocky too low gonial angles arent ideal, the prefered gonial angle is 128 but low gonial angles do give you a slayer side profile ngl

View attachment 711285 View attachment 711286

The difference between the original and the morph isnt noticeable irl
It’s not his gonial angle that failos him, it’s his excessive ramus height and chin height.

I’ve already asked people which one they preferred and everyone saw a difference. His jaw is noticeably large in relation to the rest of his face.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

Facially, he’s a Chadlite at best (probably closer to high tier normie). His body is the vast majority of his appeal.

His nose is a big failo in my opinion. It’s short (which isn’t necessarily bad on its own), wider than his medial canthi, and somewhat upturned, which makes him look a bit like a pig.
View attachment 711238

His lower third is also a big failo and really the main reason he is nothing more than a chadlite.

View attachment 711244
It’s disproportionately big in relation to his face, which throws his facial thirds way off balance. His chin is also three times longer than his philtrum, which is far beyond the aesthetic ideal.

Morph correcting these:
View attachment 711249View attachment 711250
If these failos were corrected, I would consider him a chad, but still not a gigachad/terachad as his eye area is pretty mediocre. Yes his eyes are hooded (mostly), but that is due to prominent fat pads rather than a low brow ridge. His eye shape is mediocre (decent upper iris show, curved lower lid, no sharp medial canthus). The only really good thing about his eye area is his eyebrow shape, but the position is still not ideal.

In conclusion, Seid is nothing more than a Chadlite with a good body. People need to stop worshipping him as the ideal.
He isnt a high tier normie and your morph doesnt look that much better

Dog shit greycel 2020 thread. jfl at the state of .me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, chadrone96, millimitresss and 3 others
im officialy putting you on ignore , not because your annoying but because you are so retarded you are beyond saving
NEVER FORGET THIS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, millimitresss and Copeful
He isnt a high tier normie and your morph doesnt look that much better
Facially he is a low tier chadlite. Yes it does, ratings outside this forum will corroborate that.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Facially he is a low tier chadlite. Yes it does, ratings outside this forum will corroborate that.
He’s chad irl facially, on PSL scale he’s 5.5-6 PSL

he has a great body but I've never seen anything from foids commenting on how hot he is.

Technically his face is great.. But he does not have that magic Chad sex appeal

he has a great body but I've never seen anything from foids commenting on how hot he is.

Technically his face is great.. But he does not have that magic Chad sex appeal
That’s cause he’s 5’8

He’s chad irl facially, on PSL scale he’s 5.5-6 PSL
No he’s not. He’s Chadlite at best. His aesthetics are mediocre but he has a hyper masculine jaw so he looks “chad”, but his actual appeal isn’t that of a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6892 and Copeful

He has a nice body.. but I prefer "every day guys".. I find their bodies better.

Has anyone seen Jeff in real life. He is a legitimate walking god.

No he’s not. He’s Chadlite at best. His aesthetics are mediocre but he has a hyper masculine jaw so he looks “chad”, but his actual appeal isn’t that of a chad.
Mediocre, Jeff has one of the best physiques in the world objectively hahaha. You’re delusional

Yeah I see what you’re talking about

View attachment 711238

View attachment 711244

Morph correcting these:
View attachment 711249View attachment 711250

Chin should be longer than philtrum or even?

• +1
Reactions: millimitresss
Mediocre, Jeff has one of the best physiques in the world objectively hahaha. You’re delusional
He means facially man

@Truthmirrorcoper
@Truthmirrorcoper
@Truthmirrorcoper
@Truthmirrorcoper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and Britishlooksmaxxer
I've always felt that his face looked weird, still mogs me. But like you said, it was always his body that people looked up to.

Cope, he mogs everyone here. I dont know a single guy at his level (overall) irl.

I’m talking about face. His body is the main reason he gets attention.

Cope, he mogs everyone here. I dont know a single guy at his level (overall) irl.
Most people here are incels so of course a high tier normie/chadlite with a good body mogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Raax