Jensen Ackles is the most underrated PSL god (7 PSL).

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken

He appeal mogs 99.9% of PSL gods here, and is still thirsted over more than them and looks amazing at 45. I personally thought he was like 32-36 max. In the first clip at 19 he looks absolutely insane, he was definitely the sexiest nigga in the world at that moment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38235, Deleted member 11887, Looks234 and 9 others
Mediocre esr ratio

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and thecel
Mediocre esr ratio
IMG 8809

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Deleted member 38235, caiolindo and 19 others

He appeal mogs 99.9% of PSL gods here, and is still thirsted over more than them and looks amazing at 45. I personally thought he was like 32-36 max. In the first clip at 19 he looks absolutely insane, he was definitely the sexiest nigga in the world at that moment.

he definitely had eyeliner when he was 19

i said this before one of the highest appeal mfers in his prime by far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Lmao what makes him a "PSL god"? Legit just another gl harmonious guy that some JBs simp after

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, nofap, Mainstream and 7 others

more feminine then most tiktokprettyboys, too feminine tbh

Lmao what makes him a "PSL god"? Legit just another gl harmonious guy that some JBs simp after
He’s 6 - 6.5 PSL tbh.
Not 7 though not PSL God level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
no one uses that outdated shit

Dude is very handsome and has strong smv.

My mom loves him and they both have the same age.

• Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun
It’s updated to fit the objective PSL rating and the truth last edited January 5 2024
it's even worse, the examples are fucking trash

The examples are perfect how are they trash
"perfect" lmao bryce hall and elliot rodger on the same tier, should switch Elliot rodger and tate tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
his main audience is older girls not jbs

all girls that have watched spn i know find him attractive. he has harmony and a big skull makes sense

his main audience is older girls not jbs

all girls that have watched spn i know find him attractive
Teenagers love him too bro

"perfect" lmao bryce hall and elliot rodger on the same tier, should switch Elliot rodger and tate tbh
Tbh. Incel wiki has a long way to go before it becomes a reliable and updated source of information on the blackpillosphere

Tbh. Incel wiki has a long way to go before it becomes a reliable and updated source of information on the blackpillosphere
its obviously written by a few incels who have biases

Should change the name to blackpillwiki the incel name is a bad look and doesnt make sense

are you a retard bud? you might actually have a disability if you think him in his younger years looks masculine
He’s robust pretty boy in his younger years, doesn’t come close to those femboys on TikTok

Women thirst over him that’s all you need to know. No one cares if he’s a PSL God or not. IRL appeal >>>>>

• +1
Hm? I mog him

He looks like a tranny

Help us then

damn i had no idea who this guy was and then I saw that it's that soldier boy nigga from the boys

LTN in 2024

They are

No. Elliot Rodger at least before he died was like 3.5 / 4 PSL but I chose 4 PSL cuz ur suited him. Cuz Andrew Tate is not hitting 4 PSL LOL
so ur just calling it perfect then not using objective ways to actually qunatify it, LMAO in no world is elliot rodger and bryce hall on the same tier.

Last edited:
Mogged by Hughie Homelander Frenchie Mother`s Milk A- Train The Deep Stan Edgar and Hughie Dad tbh
6 PSL at best

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
so ur just calling it perfect then not using objective ways to actually qunatify it, LMAO in no world is elliot rodger and bryce hall on the same tier.
Yea Bryce hall isn’t really that good looking especially with how he looks now. He’s on the same tier as Michael B Jordan legit not attractive they just have status halo. ER is on the same level cuz he has better cheekbones & zygos than Bryce hall bruh.

I could maybe drop ER to 3.5 PSL I mean he was obviously facially not that good looking but. I mean Andrew Tate probably gets mogged by him

• +1
Yea Bryce hall isn’t really that good looking especially with how he looks now. He’s on the same tier as Michael B Jordan legit not attractive they just have status halo. ER is on the same level cuz he has better cheekbones & zygos than Bryce hall bruh.

I could maybe drop ER to 3.5 PSL I mean he was obviously facially not that good looking but. I mean Andrew Tate probably gets mogged by him
"status halo" bro that makes no sense Bryce Hall got status cause he was above average, also Elliot Rodger had bad lips, bad nose and shit chin along with having no masculine features, i don't see how he even mogs someone like mrbeast

Straight up a beautiful man, no homo

He has voice, face, height (at least 6 feet), perfect hairline, and is aging very well