Jensen Ackles is the most underrated PSL god (7 PSL).

"status halo" bro that makes no sense Bryce Hall got status cause he was above average, also Elliot Rodger had bad lips, bad nose and shit chin along with having no masculine features, i don't see how he even mogs someone like mrbeast
He got status cuz he made shitty tiktoks during the days of musicaly back in fucking 2015-2016. He got status from 12. year old girls he is not above average not whatsoever.

Also Mf Beast legit had a Horseface, terrible eye area & no true beauty aesthetics. Er in his videos in the car was not attractive but like I could see him being more 3.5 - 4 PSL.

He got status cuz he made shitty tiktoks during the days of musicaly back in fucking 2015-2016. He got status from 12. year old girls he is not above average not whatsoever.

Also Mf Beast legit had a Horseface, terrible eye area & no true beauty aesthetics. Er in his videos in the car was not attractive but like I could see him being more 3.5 - 4 PSL.
"not whatsover" come on bro it's def close espically when he was lean as shit.

He appeal mogs 99.9% of PSL gods here, and is still thirsted over more than them and looks amazing at 45. I personally thought he was like 32-36 max. In the first clip at 19 he looks absolutely insane, he was definitely the sexiest nigga in the world at that moment.

I saw a viral reel of him yesterday, all the foids in the comments simping for him and saying that the older he is, the hotter he gets, teenagers too 😂 crazy

He appeal mogs 99.9% of PSL gods here, and is still thirsted over more than them and looks amazing at 45. I personally thought he was like 32-36 max. In the first clip at 19 he looks absolutely insane, he was definitely the sexiest nigga in the world at that moment.

8.7/10

Prettyboys without bones age like total shit and loose all their appeal once their collagen starts to go
Prettyboys with bones are gl from 14-60

d428d7d579edde128eeefe026a77034a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel
He’s mediocre.

David Brendassi is a little-known teramogger who deserves a spot among PSL’s top moggers:

86CA1802 2AB7 4A22 8FA3 91AFF0084DAC

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
5.75 PSL. Maybe 6 PSL at best