JEREMY MEEKS HAS COMPETITION [INSANE]

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have

Look at this mf, look at all the comments. I've never seen women so wet over a bald man that wasn't Meeks.

And Meeks isn't even bald, he literally has an advantage cause he still has a hairline to frame his face. This guy is completely bald

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
Yeah, its me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and PYT
@SubhumanCurrycel this guy is why you should shave your head bro. Just be one of the 8 people in the planet bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Warlow, Deleted member 9344 and 15 others
Also fuck man, I wish I could i had the head/face shape to shave my head, would make life so much fucking easier not having to worry about finasteride side effects, anti-androgen side effect, etc.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also fuck man, I wish I could i had the head/face shape to shave my head, would make life so much fucking easier not having to worry about finasteride side effects, anti-androgen side effect, etc.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I wouldn't worry about it bro, keep looksmaxxing, your hair will improve with the rest

Screenshot 43

Why are normies so into cuckoldry?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, court monarch777 and 21 others
OVER 1
OVER 2
OVER 3

mirin browridge and euro-nose tbh

over for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 10 others
Brutal just imagine if he was NW0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, PYT and Deleted member 2275
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5180
scarmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PYT
Eye area is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, PYT, Merćer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
Lightskin niggas be like 🎵Sin... Sin City wasn't made for you, angels like you🎵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Adriana Lima, PYT and 1 other person
:blackpill:

• +1

Look at this mf, look at all the comments. I've never seen women so wet over a bald man that wasn't Meeks.

And Meeks isn't even bald, he literally has an advantage cause he still has a hairline to frame his face. This guy is completely bald

he looks fake

• +1
That beard style looks gay

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
hate when they shave the beard line that far up on someones face, looks so bad

he has white features, colored eyes, euro nose. Muh eye color doesnt matter lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, BradAniston and PYT

he has white features, colored eyes, euro nose. Muh eye color doesnt matter lmfao
Beard was mogger until he lined it up

The eye color are what pushes him from being a ordinary Chad to looking like 1 in a million

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and BradAniston
Whatever that guy did to his beard was fucking retarded looks comical on him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3573, BradAniston and 1 other person
it's a trend in the black community , a designer stubble would have been ideal but the obessesion with lining up everything on the beard makes you look like a action figure

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

his eye area mogs like 98% of the white male population and his nose :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Warlow, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
Great nose, eye area and brow ridge.

However what significantly destroys him is his giga rounded, high mass-cheekbones that make him look very very feminine:

I refuse to accept him as Chad, unless I see an undistorted picture from the front and 3/4 view.

I think those cheekbones throw off his insanely good eye area, browridge, mouth area and nose. They destroy the harmony of the other features. The mass of the cheekbones and the shape looks very feminine, similar to larsa's.

Also he would benefit from SMP massively to cover the scar and create a better hairline. Even with clean shaven look, it looks better when the actual hairline is visible from SMP, that frames the face better.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: court monarch777

However what significantly destroys him is his giga rounded, high mass-cheekbones that make him look very very feminine:

I refuse to accept him as Chad, unless I see an undistorted picture from the front and 3/4 view.

I think those cheekbones throw off his insanely good eye area, browridge, mouth area and nose. They destroy the harmony of the other features. The mass of the cheekbones and the shape looks very feminine, similar to larsa's.

Also he would benefit from SMP massively to cover the scar and create a better hairline. Even with clean shaven look, it looks better when the actual hairline is visible from SMP, that frames the face better.

copes me.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

the fact that women can assess his face like that from the absolute worst possible angle and see him as super sexy means that hes chad. chads can literally take the absolute worst dog shit pictures and have infinite smv. dont ever hit me w this cope shit again

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and SubhumanCurrycel
the fact that women can assess his face like that from the absolute worst possible angle and see him as super sexy means that hes chad. chads can literally take the absolute worst dog shit pictures and have infinite smv. dont ever hit me w this cope shit again
It’s mostly eye colour and light skin tbh

Quit coping yourself dude.

There were literally dudes here posting that they had women give them ioi and show interest, when they saw them from the side profile at first or 3/4th, because they look better from the side or 3/4th compared to the front. then after these women saw them from the front they instantly lost any interest.

Also jfl at caring what roasties in YT section post. There are simping comments from women even on MTN guy videos.

On top of that, the comments there by women point out specific areas like eyes etc. Which is correct, because his eye area is indeed great.

It is only possible to evaluate someone properly after seeing undistorted pictures from the front, side profile and 3/4 angle.

Quit coping yourself dude.

There were literally dudes here posting that they had women give them ioi and show interest, when they saw them from the side profile at first or 3/4th, because they look better from the side or 3/4th compared to the front. then after these women saw them from the front they instantly lost any interest.

Also jfl at caring what roasties in YT section post. There are simping comments from women even on MTN guy videos.

On top of that, the comments there by women point out specific areas like eyes etc. Which is correct, because his eye area is indeed great.

It is only possible to evaluate someone properly after seeing undistorted pictures from the front, side profile and 3/4 angle.
meanwhile none of these guys have a massive following based off their 3/4ths alone like this guy LOL.

he would look as good with brown eyes tho, its only ethnic femorrhoids talking about his eye color :cautious:

wtf biggest browridge i’ve ever seen on a black guy

gl but that beard looks so comical jfl like wtf

dude hit the genetic lottery

These retards are so low iq. They think just becauae their subhuman ass needs all the frauding it can get that it just automatically help a legit attractive dude too. Nah it looks silly unless you're already a laughingstock facially like some of the dudes that typically get this

• +1
Reactions: Warlow