Jeremy Meeks has the best eyes in existence

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
They literally make his whole face attractive his jaw is decent but I've seen some other fag braggers here who mog him but still wouldn't get the recognition or be as attractive as him. I've seen people despite his lack of hair and decent jaw still rate him a 9 just shows how eyes are the most important and there is no looksmaxxing for them Ive been tryna stretch my eyelids to increase the folding and decrease upper eyelid exposure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 22841 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2022 12 05 20 22 28 12 965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a42
IMG202212052020262

Before and after way better than shitty leanmaxxing or whatever y'all do for anything other than eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It's among the best but not the best.

Eyepill and autism ruined my dating life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Meeks is good, but young Atesh Salih has the best eye area ever.

You have to understand that the guy is at least 50% + White and those eyes carry him into Timbuktu and back
Yes absolutely he is attractive on an objective level but he's mainly attractive due to race mixing

They literally make his whole face attractive his jaw is decent but I've seen some other fag braggers here who mog him but still wouldn't get the recognition or be as attractive as him. I've seen people despite his lack of hair and decent jaw still rate him a 9 just shows how eyes are the most important and there is no looksmaxxing for them Ive been tryna stretch my eyelids to increase the folding and decrease upper eyelid exposure.
fr, eye color is everything, t50pill ended me