Jeremy Meeks is like 5'10'' MAX

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
The vid where this screen shot is from is linked below, but the woman is stated as being 5'3'' shes wearing heels which adds maybe MAYBE 4 inches at most and he looks to be no more than like 2 inches taller

6ggh

565jgjh

655yt

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1464
over for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wishful, 11gaijin, Patient A and 10 others
Sucks for him, height is everything.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Shit posture

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615, Mateusz74 and 4 others
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo

he can have a prime white jb and he choses this ugly ass creature??!

wtf

Nigga forget that. How could he lose the bag like that, going from a billionaire’s daughter to some Z class actress

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2581
That forward head posture makes him look shorter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
No hair no eyebrows no collagen no height

Still extremely GL

Muh prettyboy is the only thing that matters, lol this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, diggbicc, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
he can have a prime white jb

I’d say not likely. He doesn’t look like the type who has good JB appeal. It’s solidified by the fact that officially he’s never dated an attractive woman

Besides, none of the young girls (19-24) I asked found him attractive.

I’d say not likely. He doesn’t look like the type who has good JB appeal. It’s solidified by the fact that officially he’s never dated an attractive woman

nigga has 1.6m followers garuntee there are some prime girls he could hit up JFL

I don't think at this point that anything 'matters' for him.
He literally stands no chance bro, height is everything tbh tbh. Not even BBC can overcome it

he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
he's a hobo
Your posts always throw me off

• WTF
Reactions: beyourself
Shit posture
Yeah kinda crazy tbh, why is his posture so bad

Still extremely GL

Why is he not considered a pretty boy tbh. I honestly think chico and opry look more dom than Meeks.

Yeah kinda crazy tbh, why is his posture so bad

Why is he not considered a pretty boy tbh. I honestly think chico and opry look more dom than Meeks.

What about this guy makes him look like a prettyboy? hes masc thugged out with no typical traits of a prettyboy like softness collagen hair eyebrows and has stubble

TKaHnxF

He could easily get a prime girl jfl

The only reason he dated that women Was cause she’s the daughter of a literal billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and TheMewingBBC

Still extremely GL

Who said that? Mascthetic is widely agreed to be more ideal, as people with that bone mass, them zygos, tend to age the best and retain their looks for longer.

Fucking stunted my growth

Still extremely GL

No height? and he still has collagen lol. He’s 6’0 or 5’11 at least with good posture

Who said that? Mascthetic is widely agreed to be more ideal, as people with that bone mass, them zygos, tend to age the best and retain their looks for longer.
This site recently has been going thru a phase saying masc theory is cope and only thing that matters is looking like a teenage prettyboy
No height? and he still has collagen lol. He’s 6’0 or 5’11 at least with good posture
Id bet my life hes not above 5'11''
Collagen....hardly, he has bones
Hes wearing makeup half the time too

681747d940ba7ff0a20150eacdbea775

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Fucking stunted my growth
cope, you were destined to become subhuman, don't blame Accutane, the literature is obviously there but it doesn't apply to everyone that uses accutane.

This site recently has been going thru a phase saying masc theory is cope and only thing that matters is looking like a teenage prettyboy

Id bet my life hes not above 5'11''
Collagen....hardly, he has bones
Hes wearing makeup half the time too

681747d940ba7ff0a20150eacdbea775
Teenage prettyboys get mogged hard by handsome jocks. Its all about being masc, from face, to body, even to voice to some degree. Masc maxxing is the most legit theory.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
He could easily get a prime girl jfl

The only reason he dated that women Was cause she’s the daughter of a literal billionaire.
What about Melissa Meeks? She’s a typical high E foid who is attracted to hyper dimorphic, hyper masculine dudes like Meeks. She was by no means a prime JB even 20 years younger.

Did Meeks slayer prime JBs in his prime years? We don’t know and we can never prove it. But look at his older pics with high bf and without visible bone structure, he was nothing special

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
What about Melissa Meeks? She’s a typical high E foid who is attracted to hyper dimorphic, hyper masculine dudes like Meeks. She was by no means a prime JB even 20 years younger.

Did Meeks slayer prime JBs in his prime years? We don’t know and we can never prove it. But look at his older pics with high bf and without visible bone structure, he was nothing special
If you think he didn’t Or he can’t jfl at this psl autism that’s all I gotta say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Amnesia
Over for manletcels

buEs6Tg.png

turtlecel
btw jfl at the TMZ fags pathetic no-lifers

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
cope, you were destined to become subhuman, don't blame Accutane, the literature is obviously there but it doesn't apply to everyone that uses accutane.
Stfu u know nothing

he looks like an autistic nerd jfl at that frame
face is > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Still extremely GL

Someone got prettyboypilled

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero