Jeremy Meeks is not good looking.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
He is the biggest fraud of all time. He has literally only one good picture with those blue contact lenses, apparently that was enough. He's balding, not tall, looks like black and he had the best photographer of all time. Meanwhile there are thousands of male models who have taken dozens of better pictures but are nowhere near famous because they're not thieving thugs.
Jeremy meeks previous mug shots 1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 6485b025t, somalicel and 4 others
That’s not him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Deleted member 2205
It doesn't matter if black people have hair or not tbh. They are the only race that can pull of being bald.

inb4 some nigger says he mewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pendejo and Salludon
It doesn't matter if black people have hair or not tbh. They are the only race that can pull of being bald.
Yeah, they look better bald or very short hair, afro is not a good look.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 2205
mewing transformation!
What transformations? The lighting is just best at the fresh picture, so he looks amazing even though nothing changed.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
He looks good in that pic but still this is capitalism so of course theres 1000s more talented than him with no fame

I see. Thanks for the info, man.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Alexanderr
Next up: Francisco Lachowski is not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2846, didntreadlol and 2 others
He has literally only one good picture with those blue contact lenses

He is good looking, you’re just coping. And he wasn’t wearing contacts in any of his pictures, he has natural blue eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, jefferson, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
hood nigger iq

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
those are not contact lenses

• +1
He is. Just not comparable to top tier white chads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
He is. Just not comparable to top tier white chads.
Yeah, I did a little exaggeration to get attention to the thread, but he is not THAT good looking the media makes him.

• +1
Tee hee he's such a bad boy

his race mixed BBC halo is insanely big just like his cock

having white facial features combined with the cock of a black man might be the closest thing to a masterrace humanity has ever witnessed

Look up in thread, there is previous pic of him with brown eyes. Besides, his dad is literally black as a coal, would be nearly impossible for him to have blue eyes.
Are you retarded? Don’t you know that blue eyes will appear brown in bad lighting?
It’s also not ”nearly impossible” for a mulatto to have blue eyes. It’s unlikely but not ”nearly impossible”.

his race mixed BBC halo is insanely big just like his cock

having white facial features combined with the cock of a black man might be the closest thing to a masterrace humanity has ever witnessed
He doesn't have white facial features. He has facial features of a black man. His only white feature is color of his skin. African americans have penis average of 14.75 cm/5'8 inches. Many European countries have much bigger, such as Iceland with 16cm and France with 15.7cm. What's your obsession with black cocks you cuck?
Are you retarded? Don’t you know that blue eyes will appear brown in bad lighting?
It’s also not ”nearly impossible” for a mulatto to have blue eyes. It’s unlikely but not ”nearly impossible”.
Nearly impossibly and extremely unlikely is same thing.

• +1
Every aspie who ever asked an objective foid if he's good looking got an unequivocal "umm no".

ECF59671 67D0 4955 B435 CB37AB35C17D

XD

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
I didn’t say extremely unlikely, did I? Even his brother has light eyes.
View attachment 94562

This has to be one of the more low IQ threads I’ve read this week.
It is extremely unlikely. In 99.9% of the cases the mulattoes have black skincolor. To have black skincolor and blue eyes is like 1 in a 100 000, even if mulatto. Then even if your other parent was black and you'd have white skincolor it is far from certain to get blue eyes. Have you EVER seen a mulatto with blue eyes who doesn't use lenses?

• +1
Yeah, they look better bald or very short hair, afro is not a good look.
Afro or anything with long sides and back is a shitty hairstyle for men in general. Makes the head shape look a lot less masculine and less like a warrior skull.

This should be hope and motivation for people at high body fat percentage tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It is extremely unlikely. In 99.9% of the cases the mulattoes have black skincolor. To have black skincolor and blue eyes is like 1 in a 100 000, even if mulatto. Then even if your other parent was black and you'd have white skincolor it is far from certain to get blue eyes.
Where are you getting those numbers from? Do you have anything to back them up?
Have you EVER seen a mulatto with blue eyes who doesn't use lenses?
Yes, I have.

Holy shit, why are you so unwilling to believe that he has natural blue eyes and that he is good looking?

Where are you getting those numbers from? Do you have anything to back them up?

Yes, I have.

Holy shit, why are you so unwilling to believe that he has natural blue eyes and that he is good looking?
Alexanderr

• +1
blue eyes are recessive all it would need is for both his parents to have the allele, which is likely the case.

pretty sure his blue eyes are natty bc 99% of coloured contacts look like utter shit.

he has good zygos and decent bone structure plus hooded "hunterish" eyes good cupids bow on lips

i know his side profile is a bit recessed but his front is decent and thats all that matters

• +1
@BigBiceps
Is this enough for you?
9ECF2558 1CEC 4E56 BF3D 08F1006CA5FE

Meeks is good looking, I'd say 7. That pic halo'd him hard, though. It really displayed his eyes and girls get drenched with any attractive guy that murders innocent kids.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Good thread

Extreme luck with good lighting fraud