Jeremy Meeks VS Brian Whittaker. ULTIMATE MULATTO MOG BATTLE

Who mogs

• Total voters
Biiyo03

Biiyo03

Aesthetics Guru
there was a big ass rant on @ForeverRecession 's thread between @volcelfatcel arguing that brian mogs meeks. @Frank Jack thinks otherwise so thats why im making this.

VS

I think both are insanely looking in their respective rights, meeks takes this quite easily objectively but brian has more appeal for sure.

thoughts?

@looksmaxxer234 @StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Mrinfinityx @Ethereal @Alt Number 3 @VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 5 others
Second guy would have more JB appeal. First dude has more "striking" appeal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Aqua and Biiyo03
Meeks mogs that nigger boy to the moon and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7, Aqua, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Meeks mogs and it's not close. Only niggas who dislike Meeks because they still haven't recovered from him being their first exposure to the black pill would pick that fuckin' dog masquerading as a human aka Brian Whittaker

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 16346, Korea and 1 other person
Meeks mogs and it's not close. Only niggas who dislike Meeks because they still haven't recovered from him being their first exposure to the black pill would pick that fuckin' dog masquerading as a human aka Brian Whittaker
@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
brian is ez 6.25 psl maybe even 6.5 psl, meeks just looks better tho. 😎

and brian has more appeal to younger girls if i had to wager tbh.

hair + better soft features + skin etc etc, meeks overall looks better tho imo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
Brian, he isn’t a skeleton baldcel eyebrowless framelet recessed chinlet

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 8165
what do u rate them both im curious

and why do u think meeks looks worse than him? i know he has worse eye lashes and skins nd even hair but still looks better imo, his jaw looks better and he eye mogs too

and isnt having that type of chin common in negroid skulls?

brian is ez 6.25 psl maybe even 6.5 psl, meeks just looks better tho. 😎

and brian has more appeal to younger girls if i had to wager tbh.

hair + better soft features + skin etc etc, meeks overall looks better tho imo.
Meeks is 7 PSL
Would God rains fire on you and your whole fuckin' lineage >>>>>>>

Meeks is 7 PSL

Would God rains fire on you and your whole fuckin' lineage >>>>>>>
I know, meeks mogs.

Im just saying, brian whittaker isnt as bad looking as u say he is. :lul:

I know, meeks mogs.

Im just saying, brian whittaker isnt as bad looking as u say he is. :lul:
His harmony is so low I wouldn't even call him a tyronelite. Nigga so UGLY :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
All I saw was meeks, and I voted for him.

You can't compare a guy that looks like that to very many people lol.

And Brian isn't one of them.

what do u rate them both im curious

and why do u think meeks looks worse than him? i know he has worse eye lashes and skins nd even hair but still looks better imo, his jaw looks better and he eye mogs too

and isnt having that type of chin common in negroid skulls?
Brian 6.5
Meeks a lucky nigga who got 1 mugshot to highlight his eyes probably like a 6 not higher, the other guy who didn’t blow up and had a mugshot the same day heavily mogs him.

Maybe young Meeks is a 6.5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Brian 6.5
Meeks a lucky nigga who got 1 mugshot to highlight his eyes probably like a 6 not higher, the other guy who didn’t blow up and had a mugshot the same day heavily mogs him.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Brian 6.5

If meeks is 6.5 PSL.

Chico is 5 PSL.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua and one job away
Brian seems to do better in under 25, Meeks in general has more appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, volcelfatcel and Biiyo03
If meeks is 6.5 PSL.

Chico is 5 PSL.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bro all you do is rate with gay ratios and shit
Meeks is low appeal alien mogged hard by Brian Whittaker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, one job away and Deleted member 8165
Brian seems to do better in under 25, Meeks in general has more appeal
That doesn’t make sense why would you want appeal with 30 yo women who love bald men with anemia eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 8165
Bro all you do is rate with gay ratios and shit
Meeks is low appeal alien mogged hard by Brian Whittaker
I think the fact Meeks has fame halo skews this discussion a bit

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That doesn’t make sense why would you want appeal with 30 yo women who love bald men with anemia eyebrows
I agree with you that's why I voted Brian

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and volcelfatcel
I think the fact Meeks has fame halo skews this discussion a bit
100% lol people are voting for him because of that

Whittaker mogs in every single aspect besides maybe muh hollow cheeks but still looks more youthful without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
@Korea He such a hoe. If you go back to last year there's MANY messages of him RIDING Meeks. Niggas was saying he was a top 2 male and I think he even said Meeks mogged Gandy at one point. Nigga switched up tho, you can tell he a snitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Korea
Meeks looks more mature overall, his collagen, lack of brows nd hair always made him look older.

lately he looks really bad (like u said before) but in his prime he mogged HARD imo.

If he had eyebrows + mogger lashes + hair he'd be a solid as fuck 7 maybe even 7.25. IMO

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Korea He such a hoe. If you go back to last year there's MANY messages of him RIDING Meeks. Niggas was saying he was a top 2 male and I think he even said Meeks mogged Gandy at one point. Nigga switched up tho, you can tell he a snitch
I used to cope with Meeks, he is def low appeal.

Niggas change opinion @looksmaxxer234 changes his every week to create discussion anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Looks234, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Meeks looks more mature overall, his collagen, lack of brows nd hair always made him look older.

lately he looks really bad (like u said before) but in his prime he mogged HARD imo.

If he had eyebrows + mogger lashes + hair he'd be a solid as fuck 7 maybe even 7.25. IMO
Bro that’s not looking more mature that’s looking older and looking older isn’t good especially not being bald or lacking eyebrows entirely, the collagen can be excused but the hair and eyebrows nahh

Yea
Bro that’s not looking more mature that’s looking older and looking older isn’t good especially not being bald or lacking eyebrows entirely, the collagen can be excused but the hair and eyebrows nah

Yeah his brows nd hair are falios i never disregarded them, but hes an anomaly idk he looks insanw to me.

Even when i was bluepilled when meeks went viral i thought he was insanely gl

In his prime he was mogger

I used to cope with Meeks, he is def low appeal.

Niggas change opinion @looksmaxxer234 changes his every week to create discussion anyways
Low appeal but got worldwide famous with foids on every continent thirsting over him and this includes celebs.

I know the deal tho: YOU CAUGHT YO MOM FINGERING HERSELF TO MEEKS MUGSHOT AND HAVE BEEN SCARRED EVER SENSE! I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

Yea

Yeah his brows nd hair are falios i never disregarded them, but hes an anomaly idk he looks insanw to me.

Even when i was bluepilled when meeks went viral i thought he was insanely gl

In his prime he was mogger
In that 1 mugshot where the stars aligned and made his eye color pop out yeah he looked good

Otherwise Brian mogs his present, future and also past unless Meeks reveals his older pics

Low appeal but got worldwide famous with foids on every continent thirsting over him and this includes celebs.

I know the deal tho: YOU CAUGHT YO MOM FINGERING HERSELF TO MEEKS MUGSHOT AND HAVE BEEN SCARRED EVER SENSE! I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!
Yeah because 1 mugshot, just use the most perfect pic of Meeks theory

In that 1 mugshot where the stars aligned and made his eye color pop out yeah he looked good

Otherwise Brian mogs his present, future and also past unless Meeks reveals his older pics
Meeks mogs you fuckin' bitch nigga. Mogs then, mogs now
AB27F900 C3CC 4BA3 AC72 7238354CE464
38C4B285 D79D 4525 95EE 49999F519171

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Meeks would rip the other guy if he had collagen and hair but as is Brian has wider appeal

• +1
Reactions: nazzziwin and volcelfatcel
You guys underrate Brian Whitaker

zara-larsson-bf-tweet-1499638669.png

How many men have gotten A list- female celebrities make all the first moves ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16530
Looks like an alien sorry bro
You call pretty boys chad but forget this nigga is a gaunt looking nigga with no eyebrows, lack of collagen

He isn’t bad looking he is still chad but not anywhere close to the level that you are ass licking him rn
Copium. You only argument is brows and collagen then LOOOOL. And stop repeating gaunt. You sound like a little kid that learned a new word for the first time and keeps repeating it every 5 seconds.

Grow up.

>Zara Larsson
>A list celeb

Lmao please stop. Anyway Meeks got Nicki Minaj an actual A list celeb thirsting for him. Many pics of them together. Def fucked

I agree with the point how young meeks mogs.Problem is people are comparing old meeks to young brian

imo

Young brian =Old meeks

Young meeks>young brian

but these are really hard to compare since different appeal I get both points @volcelfatcel
Old Meeks still mogs. Brian is a low harmony, fucked up teeth bull dog.
9C3949DC B787 4910 8A47 124CEA1B0BB8

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Nigga your shitty ass takes take entire threads to 3+ Fucking pages shut the fuck up

He looks good but not as good as you’re asslicking him

Copium. You only argument is brows and collagen then LOOOOL. And stop repeating gaunt. You sound like a little kid that learned a new word for the first time and keeps repeating it every 5 seconds.

Grow up.

Never tag me again on Meeks shit because this shit last 3 pages with frank jack drinking his cum and typing essays @Biiyo03

He is based about delon tho

100% lol people are voting for him because of that

Whittaker mogs in every single aspect besides maybe muh hollow cheeks but still looks more youthful without them
Famous people always get overrated in appeal here, it's hard to do tinder experiments too with them so people can cope forever

For real Meeks has slight temples recession? why the fuck doesn't he just get a HAIRTRANSPLANT? HE GOT money and time?

FaceApp 1645795363385

What the hell man I thought you were a decent user :/

Why are you trolling me now

Easy meeks brians looks like a freak

2765928 1645782767204

:forcedsmile: Over for him. What happened?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03

His lower third is almost perfect except for the exaggerated bicycle shape

I still voted for meeks because of hollow cheeks