Jeremy meeks with brown eyes

You guys are actually retarded bro.

"Still be a criminal".

Just ignore is 99.9th percentile facial structure.

LMAO. IQ test failed.
niggas show top tier men faces and morph them with / without eye color and be like "omg brutal"

its the mere exposure effect were so used to see meeks w blue eyes that its weird to see him w soulless eyes

i know some niggas with blue/green colored eyes that get no bitches cus bad bones.

yes it is a halo no point in denying it but eyebrowseyelasheseyeshape matter more than color

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and Korea
niggas show top tier men faces and morph them with / without eye color and be like "omg brutal"

its the mere exposure effect were so used to see meeks w blue eyes that its weird to see him w soulless eyes
THIS.
i know some niggas with blue/green colored eyes that get no bitches cus bad bones.

yes it is a halo no point in denying it but eyebrowseyelasheseyeshape matter more than color
I've never denyed his eye color halos him, but saying he'd still be a prisoner is just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai
How on earth am I "bonecoping".

Also, you CANNOT find another mullato with a mugshot like that. This is a cope for sure.
Literally just lol @germanlooks

Meeks is an utterly overrated man without his eye color, the guy on the right absolutely eviscerates him

bro im 15, how can i fraud some mogger eye color without getting caught, i cant live in contacts. FFs only if there was permanent surgery or some shit.
PM me

Literally just lol @germanlooks

Meeks is an utterly overrated man without his eye color, the guy on the right absolutely eviscerates him
View attachment 1580364
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A dreadhead lowclass mutt.

Meeks has him beat by atleast an entire PSL point bro lol.

Also, that guy on the right has lightly colored eyes, but is still in prison and irrelavent.

If anything you just proved my point, Meeks has an insane bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 15099
He wouldn’t be because he literally looks like another one of the 1000x mutts that appear in a mugshot lmao

His eye color his 99% of his appeal and striking factor it contrasts well with his skin tone @germanlooks

You always ratio and bonecope
From my point of view his whole face definitely has the look for being a supermodel.

The eye color is just what really set him apart and made him look so outstanding and striking.
And I don’t know if his mugshot would have blown up that much of it wasn’t for his light blue eyes.

I can’t say for sure if he would have become a model with brown eyes. He has the facial bone structure for it but it’s mainly his eye area including the color which makes his face so unique.

Nonetheless if he would have been a model with brown eyes or not he still would have been really good looking
@Korea

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A dreadhead lowclass mutt.

Meeks has him beat by atleast an entire PSL point bro lol.

Also, that guy on the right has lightly colored eyes, but is still in prison and irrelavent.

If anything you just proved my point, Meeks has an insane bone structure.
meeks doesnt mog shit lmao
right guy mogs him so fucking hard in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
meeks doesnt mog shit lmao
right guy mogs him so fucking hard in the eyes of women.
There's no way lol.

Meeks has him beat in.
-EYE AREA
-Lips
-Cheekbones
-Jaw
-Coloring

They are tied on noses.

They only thing that random mutt has over meeks is eyebrows. Which is why he's still in prison.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15917
I dont wanna share it around but it works 100% and no problems.
Is it latanoprost? The drug that is used to treat high blood pressure but also has a eye color changing side effect?

• +1
Is latanoprost? The drug that is used to treat high blood pressure but also has a eye color changing side effect?
No he told me.

He's lying when he says he didn't tell me.

I know how.

• Ugh..
Is it latanoprost? The drug that is used to treat high blood pressure but also has a eye color changing side effect?
No its nothing like that, its not even contact lenses.

This shit is new and not known.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
For ethnics it seems to jack up their smv dramatically. My guess is it just looks so exotic on a ethnic.
I think light eyes make the face look taller and more angular by adding noticeable lines of contrast in the face. Whites, especially attractive whites, have that look already.

I just got done with your mother.

I'm on my way to your auties house right now to fuck her too.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO:ROFLMAO:

im so using this in the future jfl

With brown eyes he would be rotting in Gulag.

Instead he is a model with a Stacy wife, who doesnt have to do anything besides maintaining his looks, only because he was lucky enough to have blue eyes.

He didn’t even drop a single point. At first it may look bad because our brains are used to seeing him with blue eyes

he's still hot tho