jerked off 3 times 2day

j1gga

j1gga

IT WAS ALWAYS OVER
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Posts
3,006
Reputation
5,741
Happy Will Ferrell GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Hater_of_foids and arkzy7
3 times in one day:feelsrope:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and j1gga
ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Those are rookie numbers, you gotta bump those numbers up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, ihavenightmares, walnut456 and 2 others
This nigga don't even start his day and is jerking off like a primate, bro chill, get a prostitute or something, is better than this, is the same shit but you feel better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and j1gga
This nigga don't even start his day and is jerking off like a primate, bro chill, get a prostitute or something, is better than this, is the same shit but you feel better
end of the day for me i live in eastern europe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and cartman_1
twice when waking up once before sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
always say im quitting tonight end up doing it 7 times in the next 24 hours
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and j1gga
end of the day for me i live in eastern europe
Oh, but it's the same shit, I just reached 2 time in a day, not even 3, fortunately I'm trying to quit ts, is hard but I can do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and j1gga
Oh, but it's the same shit, I just reached 2 time in a day, not even 3, fortunately I'm trying to quit ts, is hard but I can do it
why
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
High t activities
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk, truefoidslayerpqoqo and j1gga
This nigga don't even start his day and is jerking off like a primate, bro chill, get a prostitute or something, is better than this, is the same shit but you feel better
I would never touch a prostitute I have high standards, the love of my life is dead and I don't plan on replacing her
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cartman_1 and j1gga
This nigga don't even start his day and is jerking off like a primate, bro chill, get a prostitute or something, is better than this, is the same shit but you feel better
nah its worse i gotta get out of bed for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
Because that destroy your mind, I want to fuck bitches, but I'm Asperger so it's difficult because the inhibition, but I'm gifted, 6'0, ltn-mtn, have a big dick, but I can't fuck a bitch, it's like I'm cursed, I have all and I can't fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
Because that destroy your mind, I want to fuck bitches, but I'm Asperger so it's difficult because the inhibition, but I'm gifted, 6'0, ltn-mtn, have a big dick, but I can't fuck a bitch, it's like I'm cursed, I have all and I can't fuck
i dont plan on anything anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
Try this: just before achieving orgasm, when you feel the pleasure tingles coming up, stop, wait 3 seconds and do it again, and stop, and you gonna have a lot of small orgasms
 
  • Love it
Reactions: j1gga
Try this: just before achieving orgasm, when you feel the pleasure tingles coming up, stop, wait 3 seconds and do it again, and stop, and you gonna have a lot of small orgasms
That's called edging, keep doing that and u'll end up cumming in three seconds when u have real sex and in worse cases just jerking off normally would make u cum very quick
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
Try this: just before achieving orgasm, when you feel the pleasure tingles coming up, stop, wait 3 seconds and do it again, and stop, and you gonna have a lot of small orgasms
i do that when im on the mood
 
That's called edging, keep doing that and u'll end up cumming in three seconds when u have real sex and in worse cases just jerking off normally would make u cum very quick
I've had plenty of real sex and my problem is coming too late, i need at least 30 minutes and lots of kissing my girl's body, otherwise i don't cum
 
  • Woah
Reactions: j1gga

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
34
Views
166
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Revent
Replies
33
Views
173
Revent
Revent
j1gga
Replies
18
Views
64
j1gga
j1gga
daunas
Replies
12
Views
57
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
7
Views
81
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top