Jerking off to girls faces is high T

jartetetron

jartetetron

the MOGGER
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
56
Reputation
151
If I find a voluptuous girl in class. I find out who she is print out a picture of her. And then cum all over it. This is the highlight of my day.

Something about knowing that they’re un expecting innocent faces are being masturbated and ejaculated to is so erotic.

@[polarity] @ibmh @Lowdimotrucel @neurogen @-joe
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad, Nerogen, pleasevanity and 3 others
This you by the way 🤣🤣
IMG 2055
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, jartetetron, Nerogen and 2 others
I used to do that shit to hot girls on tiktok when I was to scared to go on the hub
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, Nerogen, -joe and 1 other person
high t activities
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, -joe and Lowdimotrucel
i jerk off to ideas
 
  • Nerd
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, -joe and Nerogen
If I find a voluptuous girl in class. I find out who she is print out a picture of her. And then cum all over it. This is the highlight of my day.

Something about knowing that they’re un expecting innocent faces are being masturbated and ejaculated to is so erotic.

@[polarity] @ibmh @Lowdimotrucel @neurogen @-joe
Kurosawa

true onani master
@Jack-O' Valentine
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and jartetetron
If I find a voluptuous girl in class. I find out who she is print out a picture of her. And then cum all over it. This is the highlight of my day.

Something about knowing that they’re un expecting innocent faces are being masturbated and ejaculated to is so erotic.

@[polarity] @ibmh @Lowdimotrucel @neurogen @-joe
Water, true
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron
Vergil

ugh, this guy's aura is too strong
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
37
Big Boss
Big Boss
tenmacel
Replies
6
Views
33
ngannou
N
underdeveloped
Replies
5
Views
52
underdeveloped
underdeveloped
itsover74
Replies
11
Views
191
V3xo
V3xo
pooterjnfb
Replies
3
Views
49
theblueprints
theblueprints

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top