jestermaxxers lol

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
Why did you buy that? We need this. Oh that is so cute. Your place needs more color. I got you this. What are we doing for X holiday? I was invited to a party, are you coming with me? Do you like my friends? Are you having a good time? I want you to meet more of my friends. When are you going to introduce me to your friends? I think you should meet my parents. My best friend hates you. I don't like your friends. I think so-and-so is a bad influence. Do we have to have them over again? Why are you playing a game? Did you take the trash out? Honey, not now, I'm tired. I have a headache. I am so bloated. Do you love me? You're not going out of town with your friends are you? I'll be so lonely without you. Yes, I know you didn't go with your friends, but this is just a girls night. We're together like all the time. You should go do something, just not with any friends I don't like. Those are off limits.

No, leave me alone. No I'm fine. I know I've been upset for a few days. I was late and I thought I was pregnant. I cried when I wasn't. I never thought of having a baby like this before. Where do you think this relationship is going? We should move in together it will save money too and we'll have more for us. If we're going to live together, I need more space for my stuff too. Unless you're not serious about our relationship. I hate that picture. I can't believe you still have this furniture. I have always hated it. You've got no tastes for decoration. You should pack this other stuff up. I packed this stuff up for you. That packed up stuff is taking up space. You should sell it. Or dump it.

I think I'm late. Yes, I have been taking my pills, but I'm late, it's probably stress. I'm pregnant. I don't know, it happened. What are you going to do about it? For the last time, yes, I always took my birth control. The doctor said that antibiotic I took might have messed it up. Yes, he warned me, but we've not been using protection for so long, I didn't worry about it. We both hate condoms anyway. Don't you love me? Yes of course it is yours. Why are you acting like you don't trust me. Well my friends got engaged, and they weren't even pregnant.

We're going to need a bigger place. We can't raise a baby in a place this small. You need a better job. With both of us working, we'll be fine. I don't feel like going back to work yet. I think I need to stay home with the baby. We'll cut back on some things, we can do it. We need a new car. I know I'm not working, but my car isn't running and I can't be stuck at home all day. I hate being home all day. You go to work, you see people.

You're keeping me stuck at home. You don't love me. All the baby does is cry all day. Yeah, I know you're working, but at least you get out of the house sometime. You never take me anywhere. I know we can't afford a babysitter, but what about my needs? Don't touch me. No, I'm tired. I'm sick. I feel gross. You never want to be with me anymore. How do you think it makes me feel to be rejected by you like that? You were rejected? You felt what? Oh please, that's not even the same thing.

I'm looking for a job. And we need that new car if I am going to work. Yes, ok, I know most of what I earn just pays the daycare. I like not having to stay at home. God I hate my job. Are you trying to be funny? Going to work is not socializing. Does everything have to be about you? Maybe I said that before, but you try being stuck at home all day. I think I am going to quit my job. Well, it's better than going to work all the time. I'll figure something out. I think the baby should be in daycare a few days a week so I can do errands easier. Why are you complaining?

Why don't we have any money. OK, I know I agreed to work, and that's why we could afford daycare and a new car, but stop it. Well, work didn't work out well. I don't know why you let me do that anyway. What were you thinking? Daycare? It's good for the baby and gives me free time too.

We need to talk...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Clown Show, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
What

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and pentamogged9000
rawdogprince