Jestermaxxing still legit?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Just read this thread

It is the complete opposite of what I experience in guys/girls who have an LTR. The guy, if looksmatched or uglier than her, usually has to be the entertaining, simping guy showing her love and stuff like that to keep her around. This is the value the gets from him if he is not chad.
Not the alpha bad boy bullshit.

So why are these PUA theories coming out now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UNCHAINED and Deleted member 5393
Just read this thread

It is the complete opposite of what I experience in guys/girls who have an LTR. The guy, if looksmatched or uglier than her, usually has to be the entertaining, simping guy showing her love and stuff like that to keep her around. This is the value the gets from him if he is not chad.
Not the alpha bad boy bullshit.

So why are these PUA theories coming out now?
JFL when you attach value to your attention it comes more valuable meaning that a woman will invest more effort into attaining it. When a guy simps for a woman's attention she loses respect for him and is more likely to cheat on him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
JFL when you attach value to your attention it comes more valuable meaning that a woman will invest more effort into attaining it. When a guy simps for a woman's attention she loses respect for him and is more likely to cheat on him.
Idk about the cheating part, but every LTR of normies I know is that way. If the guy starts acting high value he will lose her because he is not good looking enough to act like that.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and softlysoftly
Idk about the cheating part, but every LTR of normies I know is that way. If the guy starts acting high value he will lose her because he is not good looking enough to act like that.
So what if she leaves just start a relationship with someone else. If you have to simp to get a woman's attention she's going to break things off eventually. You might as well leave with some dignity.

If the girl was with him when he initially behaved high value, then she left him because he stopped doing that. Of course if you get into a relationship built from being a simp at the start, you cant reverse that and suddenly act high value, because she already knows your not (because you had to simp to get her).

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player