Jesus Christ was tall dark and handsome

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Otherwise no one would have followed him. In other words, Jesus Christ was a curry.

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
No he was around 5'5 and brown. Also I heard he was probably balding and the depiction of him with luscious long hair is another deliberate misrepresentation to appease people and draw them into christianity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 23558
No he was around 5'5 and brown. Also I heard he was probably balding and the depiction of him with luscious long hair is another deliberate misrepresentation to appease people and draw them into christianity

So you’re saying he was med?

the average men was like that in the era he lived.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 23558
Nah he was lightskinned Chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 23558
He was blonde and blue eyed that's why some curries followed him and other curries wanted him dead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He was blonde and blue eyed that's why some curries followed him and other curries wanted him dead

He had rabies from being bitten by street dogs in india. That’s why he was called rabbi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Jesus was not attractive, it says so in the scriptures. People turned their faces from him.

Last edited:
Isaiah 53:2- He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
The Devil was though! Well.... before he got kicked out of heaven.

Ezekial 28:12-19

12 This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“ ‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. b
Your settings and mountings c were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’

Last edited:
Isaiah 53:2- He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Josephus description of Christ: “At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is 👉Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, 👉black-skinned (melagchrous👈), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face’ [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”

This description lines up perfectly with Isaiah 53.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Josephus description of Christ: “At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is 👉Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, 👉black-skinned (melagchrous👈), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face’ [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”

This description lines up perfectly with Isaiah 53.
where did you find that passage if I may ask?

Keep being devoted to Jesus though and your sinful, lowly body too will transform to that which is glorious and beautiful in Heaven.

where did you find that passage if I may ask?

Biblical scholar Robert Eisler in a classic 1931 study of Josephus’ testimony whom was able to reconstruct the unaltered testimony based on a newly-discovered Old Russian translation that preserved the original Greek text.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164