JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

Matthew 5:10-12
Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
We win in the end my brother in Christ

FdSEIi6VQAAxqBt

you Greycels better turn to Jesus before too late, don't matter if your a faggot, sandcel, ricecel, muslimcel

It's your time rn, otherwise you gonna burn in hell with other faggots that didn't accept Christ
Most loving christcuck

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars. I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

You're the one claiming to be a jew when all of history proves you're not, so that applies to you more than them, and you have been forced to kneel at their feet, so...

And they are going to behead you and you've been duped into actually embracing that.

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

• +1
Reactions: aryan_drainer88
DNR, Paganism is the way for Europe

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, vernier and Funnyunenjoyer1
You're the one claiming to be a jew when all of history proves you're not, so that applies to you more than them, and you have been forced to kneel at their feet, so...

And they are going to behead you and you've been duped into actually embracing that.

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
I'm not a Jew, behead me all you want. I'll die for Christ no matter what.

Death is not the end.

999 Forever :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, romanstock and ss07

What are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Matthew 5:10:12
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and romanstock
Also, a 34 year old virgin? What the fuck?

This checks out khhv.. convert brother.

yh kid shut up go talk about that on streets

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
yh kid shut up go talk about that on streets

T50CeI

15y Dalo Faelid subhuman [185cm btw]​

JoinedSep 21, 2024Posts37Reputation30

The fuck you mean kid?

• JFL
Reactions: T50CeI
15 and taller than your father

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and romanstock
Matthew 5:10:12
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Nothing is more pathetic than a brainwashed cultist slave mindlessly repeating his scripted lines.

Nothing is more pathetic than a brainwashed cultist slave mindlessly repeating his scripted lines.
Scripted my ass, keep believing in the big bangbros

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
You're 34 and still rotting on .org, get a fucking life

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Spread the word of God in a nicer way

😵‍💫

Agreed though
The Uber religious types are always the most hateful. I wonder why.
I don’t think god would approve of that type of hatred and anger especially in his name

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I don’t think god would approve of that type of hatred and anger especially in his name
There is one who is obsessed with me it's hilarious

I think their brains just don't work right :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Father forgive me, For I am a sinner.

I am unworthy in God's name.

Sorry there mate, it's hard to be cold-blooded on .org sometimes. I am not perfect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and tombradylover

Sorry there mate, it's hard to be cold-blooded on .org sometimes. I am not perfect.
Respect for owning up to it 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and devonhendryx999
Tell me, how the fuck is the sun and earth positioned at the right angle for life to occur, and anything further than that we all die
Because out of all planets we are the ones in the habitable zone which is why we are the only ones known to harbor life unlike other planets its not a coincidence or some religious sign youre just an idiot for stating this alone proves gods existence

No offense to you or our creator btw

Hail jesus

• +1
so ur 'god' decided to become human even though he is the all knowing, knowing hed get crucified... OK LOL and how old was rebecca:lul:
Another gay mohammeden don’t make me humiliate you like I do every Muslim on this form and don’t think @shia.jihadist or @yeeyeeslayer or @Gengar or @SecularIslamist or @maghrebigator can save you I have demolished them all as well don’t make me demolish you son get rude and I’ll end my peace treaty with the Muslims and educate your bitch ass on Mohammed and the Quran don’t make me go there
@Funnyunenjoyer1 fyi any issue with Islam tag me in the expert at deconing their religion u need Islam debunked call me

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

Lemme correct you its

Lord Jesus Christ son of god, have mercy on me a sinner

Lord jesus Christ son of god have mercy on me .

• +1
Another gay mohammeden don’t make me humiliate you like I do every Muslim on this form and don’t think @shia.jihadist or @yeeyeeslayer or @Gengar or @SecularIslamist or @maghrebigator can save you I have demolished them all as well don’t make me demolish you son get rude and I’ll end my peace treaty with the Muslims and educate your bitch ass on Mohammed and the Quran don’t make me go there
@Funnyunenjoyer1 fyi any issue with Islam tag me in the expert at deconing their religion u need Islam debunked call me
dnr fruity human worshiper nigger

I only believe in Saint Hamudi, Saint ER and Saint Meeks and hope that my blackpill believe is strong enough to get into Gandy Heaven