Jesus is alive, the jews didn't kill him.

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego

[TIMESTAMPED FOR LAZYCELS]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 10913, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
@GripMaxxing @Daw @BrendioEEE @ThatDjangoWalk @chaddyboi66 @john2 @ToursOverBoyo2020

Well yeah if you mean he's alive now, yeah, but he was killed before he rose back up dude. You can say it was the Romans or whatever, but it was because of The Pharisees, aka what we know of today as the Jews, as to why he was persecuted, and killed originally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and GripMaxxing
its not timestamped
My bad
Well yeah if you mean he's alive now, yeah, but he was killed before he rose back up dude. You can say it was the Romans or whatever, but it was because of The Pharisees, aka what we know of today as the Jews, as to why he was persecuted, and killed originally.
It should be timestamped now, but Jesus a.s. wasn't killed the first time so he never was killed. in fact he should be atleast 1900 years old by now.

Answer this. as a Muslim, you believe in Allah being the creator of everything right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6695
No bro haha, i think you understood wrong what he said

He is saying that we muslims don't believe he Jesus (alayhi a salam) was killed, we believe God saved him (elevating him to another realm) and instead, someone else replaced him on the cross (Some believe it was Judas, others say it was some companion of him who decided to sacrifice himself for Jesus as an act of loyalty, etc)

We also believe that he will comeback to save the entire world during the end of times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
rip jezoos
why? he is atleast 1800 years older than you and still alive lol, and he will outlive you according to the scriptures

In Sura al-Maidah 5:110, Jesus CREATED a Bird from Clay
This makes him the creator
No, everything which Jesus does is always by the permission of Allah.

Same with every other miracle by every other prophet, we also believe Jesus rose the dead by the permission of God, or that Moses splitted the sea, etc (alayhim a salam/peace be upon them all)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6380
In Sura al-Maidah 5:110, Jesus CREATED a Bird from Clay
This makes him the creator
After every miracle Allah swt says "By my will",
"How you moulded a bird from clay—by My Will—and breathed into it and it became a ˹real˺ bird—by My Will. How you healed the blind and the lepers—by My Will."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6695 and ThatDjangoWalk
The verse goes like this (interpretation of the meaning): by My leave, you fashioned from clay the likeness of a bird and you breathed into it, and by My leave it became a bird;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
how do we know if something truly happened in history and know it was never forged/made up or somethin? that whole shit about the prophets and all could be fake as hell and no one would know
The simplest reason would be because The Jews say and actively push the concept that it was made up, and actively push against Christianity, Jesus, etc. This tells me the entirety of what Jesus stood for, and the events that happened are true, especially when the tippety top of the elites want us to think otherwise and sometimes even publicly worship satan, jfl.

I probably would still be an atheist or at least agnostic if the elites/Jews weren't so blatantly retarded enough to allow me to connect these dots. Sadly most people are incapable of connecting these dots, but it's a lot easier to come Christian conclusions through proven negatives, rather than arguing through scripture.

Anyways most Christians don't really consider me a Christian either because I believe God is a physical being, a human king from an ancient hyperborean race, that created us as a clone species, and initially the only distinction between us and them was the fact that they were immortal, and we were not. Of course we have dysgenically devolved because of our primitive situation and the fact that rogue lifeforms (Lucifer) is in control of the earth at the moment, that God created (not for the purpose of this, but everyone makes mistakes, including God, that statement alone gets me ostracized from Christian communities)

But hypothetically if I was to make a religious argument, the argument I would make is that, morality based entirely from evolutionary biology lines up completely with Christian morality, which is a bit of odd coincidence.

Of course literally none of this, would be accepted by Muslims either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GripMaxxing
you wanna know something? i am him. i am that immortal human being you theorized.
You'd think God would be able to get a higher post to rep ratio.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing

[TIMESTAMPED FOR LAZYCELS]

Whether you're a Muslim who believes they tried to kill him,
Or a Christian who believes they did kill him,

It doesn't really matter...

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM AND ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HATE HIM.

Recognize (((who))) is rubbing their greasy little hands together when they make you goyim fight.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd