Jesus is REAL

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Have you trusted Jesus Christ as your personal savior ? Most get saved when they are young. For me, I was saved at 17 years old. In November, 1996 , I gave my life to the Lord. Being a Christian is HARD. But each day the Lord is walking with you.

Jesus died for our sins and rose again from the grave. Paying the ultimate sacrifice for us so that all our sins will be forgiven . Trust Jesus today before its too late. Do not die in your sins.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 18603, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
I don't belive in him

Another expert troll flying under everyone’s radar except mine

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, datboijj and Deleted member 15827
I don't belive in him
Why not? How can you deny his divinity despite the evidence from multiple civilizations (even rivals) of his miracles and existence? He went through a brutal punishment despite living a perfect sin-free life just so he could atone for all of our sins.

Why not? How can you deny his divinity despite the evidence from multiple civilizations (even rivals) of his miracles and existence? He went through a brutal punishment despite living a perfect sin-free life just so he could atone for all of our sins.
I belive in the existence of jesus. I thought people that saw jesus all were from the same civilisation. Testonomy from not super many people might not be enough to prove something.

ayo ayo u is good niga?