Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and the Bible confirm he was just a prophet, not a God

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Mark 10: 18
"And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God."

Matthew 27: 46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

Matthew 24: 36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

This goes in line with the revelation of Allah in Al Qur'an Al Kareem (Interpretation of the meaning): "And [beware the Day] when Allāh will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allāh?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, shabby890, pig_face and 2 others
Had the pleasure of meeting Jesus Christ at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You’re wrong. He is God. I am that I am.

Complete bull

Off top, Muslimcels lose all credibility when they use this argument. You guys obviously do not know the Bible.

The Quran teaches that Allah is the first and the last. Muslims agree that only God can be the first and the last.

Quran 57:3 - "He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing."

In Revelation, Jesus said He is the first and the last, claiming to be God:

Revelation 1:17-18 - "I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

Yes, the Bible confirms that Jesus is God.

Off top, Muslimcels lose all credibility when they use this argument. You guys obviously do not know the Bible.

The Quran teaches that Allah is the first and the last. Muslims agree that only God can be the first and the last.

Quran 57:3 - "He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing."
Yes.
In Revelation, Jesus said He is the first and the last, claiming to be God:

Revelation 1:17-18 - "I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

The Bible confirms that Jesus is God.
No. First and foremost we don't believe the Bible was preserved as muslims. We believe that when the Qur'an mentions the Injeel and the Tawrah it is speaking about the Original ones brought to Moses and Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon them), not the current Torah and Bible we have today.

We believe that the current Bible was heavily modified, as it can be easily proven like when addressing the one which is perhaps the most famous story that it contains, the story of the prostitute and the stone in John 7:53-8:11. It is almost poetic that one of the most famous biblical stories which is also used to justify the supposed "Abolishment of the law" is recognized as fabricated almost by complete scholarly consesus both by historians and christian scholars.

Second, the first verse of the same book you share, Revelation, starts with making a difference between God and Jesus.
Revelation 1:1
"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John"

Third but not least, Revelations and John as in general which is the supposed person who wrote this book can't even be properly traced, and John is by far the most polytheistic part of the 4 accepted gospels of the New Testament. Therefore it reaffirms our belief that the book of John was heavily mismanaged.

"John" (Whoever that entity may be) curiously enough also wrote this famous verse, which in Islam we deny of course

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Whatever John (And even the 3 other gospel books) reveal is irrelevant to us as long as it does not fit the islamic narrative. We believe that some parts were true (Appeal to pure monotheism) and some were added. The verses i shared up there are proof of this islamic narrative and the inconsistencies between several biblical accounts cashing with themselves that deny the trinitarian idea.

He was just a highly evolved neeguh

All of them are jews. It's all a jewish dynasty. They're all related to each other and they're all prophets. How does that happen? Muhammad is a jew also.

Attachments

• 3976385_FamilyTreeofIslamicProphets.png
    3976385_FamilyTreeofIslamicProphets.png
    765 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and pig_face
All of them are jews. It's all a jewish dynasty. They're all related to each other and they're all prophets. How does that happen? Muhammad is a jew also.
Muhammad comes from Ibrahim, who had two sons: Ishmail (Arabs) and Ish'aq (Israelites). (Peace and Blessings be upon them)

We don't deny brotherhood and blood ties between semites and semitic people. However i do deny brotherhood with Netanyahu and the ashkenazi mongoloid convert crew.

It's like going all the way back to Adam and Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon them) and saying "Muh they are all jews because Adam was the father of jews", yeah, and he was the father of everyone.

Don't understand how you can claim to be Turkish nationalist yet at the same time hate so much Islam. Hating Islam is hating the most dominant part of Turkish history. But i know the arguments of Kemalists, same waste of time as always. Not my debate.

Muhammad comes from Ibrahim, who had two sons: Ishmail (Arabs) and Ish'aq (Israelites). (Peace and Blessings be upon them)

We don't deny brotherhood and blood ties between semites and semitic people. However i do deny brotherhood with Netanyahu and the ashkenazi mongoloid convert crew.

It's like going all the way back to Adam and Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon them) and saying "Muh they are all jews because Adam was the father of jews", yeah, and he was the father of everyone.

Don't understand how you can claim to be Turkish nationalist yet at the same time hate so much Islam. Hating Islam is hating the most dominant part of Turkish history. But i know the arguments of Kemalists, same waste of time as always. Not my debate.
adam wasn't a jew, after abraham they were all jews. ur religion is jewish. how do you not see how all of them being related to each other isn't an issue? it's a dynasty like the hapsburgs, qin, or the ottomans.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
"And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God."

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

This goes in line with the revelation of Allah in Al Qur'an Al Kareem (Interpretation of the meaning): "And [beware the Day] when Allāh will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allāh?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."
The divine is God's concern; the human, man's. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is 'mine,' and it is not a general one, but is - 'unique,' as I am unique. Nothing is more to me than myself!

adam wasn't a jew, after abraham they were all jews. ur religion is jewish. how do you not see how all of them being related to each other isn't an issue? it's a dynasty like the hapsburgs, qin, or the ottomans.
No. Ibrahim had a son with Sarah, mother of Isaac. That is the beggining of the jewish lineage.

He also had a son with Hajar, mother of Ishmael. That is the beggining of the Arab lineage.

Waste of my time. We love prophets who are Banu Israil (Sons of Jacob). I don't hate jews by race, in fact some small number of scholars would say that insulting jews by race is disbelief because it would be equivalent to insulting Jesus, Moses, Isaac, Jacob, etc (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). I don't like zionists and those kind of people.

I don't base my beliefs in whether my religion had jews by race or not. Allah sent prophets to all nations and He even gave more chances and opportunities of prophethood to the most rebellious of the people, the jews by race, as a clear show of His mercy.

No. Ibrahim had a son with Sarah, mother of Isaac. That is the beggining of the jewish lineage.

He also had a son with Hajar, mother of Ishmael. That is the beggining of the Arab lineage.

Waste of my time. We love prophets who are Banu Israil (Sons of Jacob). I don't hate jews by race, in fact some small number of scholars would say that insulting jews by race is disbelief because it would be equivalent to insulting Jesus, Moses, Isaac, Jacob, etc (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). I don't like zionists and those kind of people.

I don't base my beliefs in whether my religion had jews by race or not. Allah sent prophets to all nations and He even gave more chances and opportunities of prophethood to the most rebellious of the people, the jews by race, as a clear show of His mercy.
Abraham was a jew, so was ishmael, so was Muhammad. Even if Muhammad was arap he's the only arap in a lineage dominated by Jews. Therefore your religion is 80%+ Jewish. But you didn't answer my question. Do you not see any issue with all of them being related to each other?

Abraham was a jew, so was ishmael, so was Muhammad. Even if Muhammad was arap he's the only arap in a lineage dominated by Jews. Therefore your religion is 80%+ Jewish. But you didn't answer my question. Do you not see any issue with all of them being related to each other?
Already answered with the Adam example. Also Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was from modern day Iraq. The mix with Sarah is the beggining of the Jewish race and the mix with Hajar is the beggining of the arab race.

He is the father of both jews and arabs, same as Adam is the father of a wider spectrum: Jews, arabs, blacks, chinese, latinos, etc. We don't feel ashamed from this, it's a very well known fact of our beliefs. Also the lineage you shared is of how the prophets, and only the prophets are related (or not related) to eachother, which is normal to be predominated by jews by race because as i said Allah favoured the most rebellious of people, the Banu Isra'il, as the people with the most prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). There are thousands and thousands of people that were not prophets and are not shown in the lineage.

Already answered with the Adam example. Also Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was from modern day Iraq. The mix with Sarah is the beggining of the Jewish race and the mix with Hajar is the beggining of the arab race.

He is the father of both jews and arabs, same as Adam is the father of a wider spectrum: Jews, arabs, blacks, chinese, latinos, etc. We don't feel ashamed from this, it's a very well known fact of our beliefs. Also the lineage you shared is of how the prophets, and only the prophets are related (or not related) to eachother, which is normal to be predominated by jews by race because as i said Allah favoured the most rebellious of people, the Banu Isra'il, as the people with the most prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). There are thousands and thousands of people that were not prophets and are not shown in the lineage.
No evidence of your 24,000 prophets throughout history. So you do agree that Jews were the chosen people and that your religion is part of a Jewish dynasty. Yet you still believe. Incredible.

No evidence of your 24,000 prophets throughout history.
First, the hadith of the not 24.000, but 124.000 is very weak in it's chain of narration

"This hadith is da‘if jiddan (very weak). Its isnad includes Ibrahim ibn Hisham al-Ghassani, of whom adh-Dhahabi said: he is matrook (rejected). Indeed, Abu Hatim said: (He is) a liar. Hence Ibn al-Jawzi ruled that the hadith was fabricated and false."

Second, we don't reject nor accept the claims of prophethood of anyone except if Allah or His messengers confirm it somehow. In Islam we don't reject the idea that people like Buddha or the Hindu fake gods were prophets that got their message deviated by the people.

Third, every nation that believes in a kind of God gives similar attributes to their "God" to the names of Allah. For instance, they might give them attributes like "All Powerful", "Creator", "The Ever Living", "The King", etc. Even in cultures that were during thousands of years set apart we share extremely similar beliefs like what happens with certain tribes of Native Americans who hold very similar beliefs to Islamic monotheism.

For instance, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger."

Allah also says in another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): “Verily! We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them”
So you do agree that Jews were the chosen people and that your religion is part of a Jewish dynasty. Yet you still believe. Incredible.
Our religion is for all humanity. However there was a time in which the Jews (By race) were favoured upon all nations, showing The Mercy and Power of Allah by giving the most chances to the most rebellious nation

They falled when they rejected Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) for not wanting to accept him as the Messiah and also for rejecting Muhammad out of pride for being an arab (Peace and Blessings be upon him) even though he was the Prophet they were waiting in Madinah Al Munawara because of the famous prophecy of Isaiah in the Old Testament.

And of course i still believe. One must be the dumbest of creatures to reject the truth just because someone who is from a foreign race had a chance to deliver the message the most out of all other races.

First, the hadith of the not 24.000, but 124.000 is very weak in it's chain of narration

"This hadith is da‘if jiddan (very weak). Its isnad includes Ibrahim ibn Hisham al-Ghassani, of whom adh-Dhahabi said: he is matrook (rejected). Indeed, Abu Hatim said: (He is) a liar. Hence Ibn al-Jawzi ruled that the hadith was fabricated and false."

Second, we don't reject nor accept the claims of prophethood of anyone except if Allah or His messengers confirm it somehow. In Islam we don't reject the idea that people like Buddha or the Hindu fake gods were prophets that got their message deviated by the people.

Third, every nation that believes in a kind of God gives similar attributes to their "God" to the names of Allah. For instance, they might give them attributes like "All Powerful", "Creator", "The Ever Living", "The King", etc. Even in cultures that were during thousands of years set apart we share extremely similar beliefs like what happens with certain tribes of Native Americans who hold very similar beliefs to Islamic monotheism.

For instance, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger."

Allah also says in another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): “Verily! We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them”

Our religion is for all humanity. However there was a time in which the Jews (By race) were favoured upon all nations, showing The Mercy and Power of Allah by giving the most chances to the most rebellious nation

They falled when they rejected Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) for not wanting to accept him as the Messiah and also for rejecting Muhammad out of pride for being an arab (Peace and Blessings be upon him) even though he was the Prophet they were waiting in Madinah Al Munawara because of the famous prophecy of Isaiah in the Old Testament.

And of course i still believe. One must be the dumbest of creatures to reject the truth just because someone who is from a foreign race had a chance to deliver the message the most out of all other races.
Your religion is Jewish though and they're all related to each other. It's like believing in a lineage of kings.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Your religion is Jewish though and they're all related to each other. It's like believing in a lineage of kings.
Already answered. Doesn't matter what i say, you will just come with something to express your traumatic experiences with Islam masking it as some sort of "rational" reason for your disbelief until i allow you to say the last word.

As Imam As Shafi'i said, “I have never debated with a knowledgeable person, except that I won the debate, and I have never debated with an ignorant person, except that I lost.”

• Ugh..
Already answered
You just said they were favored by God. Completely overlooking the fact that they're all descendents of each other. How's it that my two sons, then their sons and then their sons, and then their sons, and then their sons are CAN BE JEWISH AND ALL OF THEM PROPHETS?

• +1
You just said they were favored by God. Completely overlooking the fact that they're all descendents of each other. How's it that my two sons, then their sons and then their sons, and then their sons, and then their sons are ALL JEWISH AND THEY'RE ALL PROPHETS.
Not everything is obvious to everyone

• +1
Not everything is obvious to everyone
He's been brainwashed by the Jewish elite. Not only the Jews like the Rothschilds control every industry, they also control people's minds. It's crazy.

• +1
You just said they were favored by God. Completely overlooking the fact that they're all descendents of each other. How's it that my two sons, then their sons and then their sons, and then their sons, and then their sons are ALL JEWISH AND THEY'RE ALL PROPHETS.
Already answered to this in the comment above. "Also the lineage you shared is of how the prophets, and only the prophets are related (or not related) to eachother, which is normal to be predominated by jews by race because as i said Allah favoured the most rebellious of people, the Banu Isra'il, as the people with the most prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). There are thousands and thousands of people that were either not prophets and also from different races that are not shown in the lineage shared."

You probably didn't even read which is a show of how you don't care about arguments and you only care about the end of trying to insult Islam

Already answered to this in the comment above. "Also the lineage you shared is of how the prophets, and only the prophets are related (or not related) to eachother, which is normal to be predominated by jews by race because as i said Allah favoured the most rebellious of people, the Banu Isra'il, as the people with the most prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them all). There are thousands and thousands of people that were either not prophets and also from different races that are not shown in the lineage shared."

You probably didn't even read which is a show of how you don't care about arguments and you only care about the end of trying to insult Islam
I did read it. You just say they were favored by God and that there are other Prophets. None of which change the fact that the major prophets are Jewish and descendants of one another.

You worship Jews. You don't have an argument. You're just a brainwashed golem repeating your taught lines like a good little boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
I did read it. You just say they were favored by God and that there are other Prophets. None of which change the fact that the major prophets are Jewish and descendants of one another.
"I did read it" Of course son, of course.

Yes, already answered. Jewish by race and many were descendants of eachother, as a proof of the Strenght and Mercy of Allah in favouring with the most prophets the most rebellious attitude. In Islam we are not racist with jews by race. Many prophets were jews. We don't accept Judaism as a religion because of mismanaging and changing the meaning of what those prophets said, and some were even persecuted by their own people.

Your entire argument is based on that Islam is fake because the majority of prophets were jews, a clear and weak minded fallacy that crumbles completely in front of the one who is barely learned. If they were black then the white supremacist would say the same, if they were white then the anti white would say the same, etc

@Fiqh What do you think? Did i commit a mistake or misunderstood something?

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
You worship Jews. You don't have an argument. You're just a brainwashed golem repeating your taught lines like a good little boy.
You are i believe a christian and worship Jesus. As far as im concerned you are the one who worships jews lol.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
You are i believe a christian and worship Jesus. As far as im concerned you are the one who worships jews lol.

Of course you'd think that, because you're low iq golem. Anybody with a normal iq could read my post and understand very easily that there's zero chance I'd be a Christian.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Jewish by race and many were descendants of eachother, as a proof of the Strenght and Mercy of Allah in favouring with the most prophets the most rebellious attitude.
Bro that doesn't make sense, ur literally coping. I'm not saying be racist, I'm just saying they were Jewish and Ur Prophets are Jewish. Ur religion is 80% Jewish. If you're fine with believing in a Jewish religion then feel free. I'm just stating facts.
Your entire argument is based on that Islam is fake because the majority of prophets were jews,
That and how they're descendents. It's a dynasty.

Of course you'd think that, because you're low iq golem. Anybody with a normal iq could read my post and understand very easily that there's zero chance I'd be a Christian.
I base it on that you are always following and reacting to my posts about christianity, and on the username "roman" which is correlated with christianity many times.

I accept that you are not a christian then.

• JFL
Nigga u circumcise your kids and worship Jesus (a jew) and Abraham and all his descendents. Ur equally Jewish JFL.

Nigga u circumcise your kids and worship Jesus (a jew) and Abraham and all his descendents. Ur equally Jewish JFL.

nigga can't even read

Bro that doesn't make sense, ur literally coping. I'm not saying be racist, I'm just saying they were Jewish and Ur Prophets are Jewish. Ur religion is 80% Jewish. If you're fine with believing in a Jewish religion then feel free. I'm just stating facts.
My religion is not "80%" jewish. That is a ridiculous argument again from your clear lack of understanding. As i said clearly Allah gave prophets and messengers to all nations, but many of the stories narrated are from Banu Israil.

Adam was not a jew, Noah was not a jew, Ibrahim was from modern day Iraq and even christians will tell you he was a gentile, Jonah (Yunus) was not a jew, Muhammad was not a jew, Ishmail was not a jew and many (Probably thousands, and the vast majority of them) of prophets non mentioned were not jews. (Peace and Blessings be upon them all)
That and how they're descendents. It's a dynasty.
Ok, many descended from eachother, so? What is the logical point and debunking argument on this? When did such was denied? As far as i'm concerned i said we embrace this without a problem. Oh yeah i forgot, you believe in modern republics made by a secular degenerate crypto youknowwhat that get taken over by more muslim rulers in the future.

Ibrahim was from modern day Iraq and even christians will tell you he was a gentile, Jonah (Yunus) was not a jew, Muhammad was not a jew, Ishmail was not a jew and many
Ahahahahhahah you CAN'T even accept the fact that they were Jews.
"Abraham is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning “father of multitudes” or “father of a nation.” Named after the founder of the Jewish people,"
"In Jewish tradition, Abraham is called Avraham Avinu (אברהם אבינו), "our father Abraham," signifying that he is both the biological progenitor of the Jews and the father of Judaism, the first Jew."
If the father is a Jew so are the sons, they don't suddenly dejewify. Over for you.
Ok, many descended from eachother, so?
Schizophrenia is hereditary. Over for you.

Meanings of prophets names in Hebrew:
1. Adam - Meanin "man" or "humanity."
2. Noah - Meaning "rest" or "comfort."
3. Abraham (Avraham) - Meaning "father of many" or "father of a multitude."
4. Isaac (Yitzhak) - Meaning "he will laugh" or "laughter."
5. Jacob (Ya'akov) - Meaning "supplanter" or "holder of the heel."
6. Moses (Moshe) - Meaning "drawn out" or "taken from water."
7. David - Possibly meaning "beloved" or "uncle."
8. Solomon (Shlomo) - Meaning "peace" or "peaceful."
9. Elijah (Eliyahu) - Meaning "Yahweh is God" or "my God is Yahweh."
10. Isaiah (Yeshayahu) - Meaning "Yahweh is salvation" or "Yahweh saves."
11. If you believe delusional Muslims who say Muhammad's name was in the Old Testament. Semantically, the Hebrew term mohamadim comes from the root mahmad, meaning “desirable, sweet.”

Over for you @MaghrebGator

Ahahahahhahah you CAN'T even accept the fact that they were Jews.
"Abraham is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning “father of multitudes” or “father of a nation.” Named after the founder of the Jewish people,"
"In Jewish tradition, Abraham is called Avraham Avinu (אברהם אבינו), "our father Abraham," signifying that he is both the biological progenitor of the Jews and the father of Judaism, the first Jew."
No, Jew is someone from the tribe of Judah, a son of Ya'qub, son of Isaac (Peace and Blessings be upon them)

Abraham means "Father of Multitudes", "Father of Many" or "Father of Nations", as you mention.

Abraham is indeed the father of nations, both of arabs (Ishmaelites) and jews (Isaac lineage). There is no such thing as a jew if he does not descend from Isaac, and there is no such thing as an arab if he does not descend from Ishmael.

You don't even know the definition of jew, which is the basic of basics.

It's like saying "Adam was a jew", Adam was the father of every race as stated above.
If the father is a Jew so are the sons, they don't suddenly dejewify. Over for you.
Schizophrenia is hereditary. Over for you.
Again, same foolish argument and clear weak understanding on every field of the knowledge that is being addresses. If an egg and a potatoe get together they make a spanish omelet. If an egg and a potatoe don't get together they don't make a spanish omelet and they keep being an egg and a potatoe. Do you want me to draw you a sketch to understand it?

Jews don't accept in their religion Ishmaelites. They only accept people from the lineage of Isaac, and they only would accept an Ishmaelite if he had also mixed with a son of Isaac and Ya'qub.

Redefining jew to anything that is beyond Isaac is straight ridiculous.

Meanings of prophets names in Hebrew:
1. **Adam** - Meanin "man" or "humanity."
2. **Noah** - Meaning "rest" or "comfort."
3. **Abraham (Avraham)** - Meaning "father of many" or "father of a multitude."
4. **Isaac (Yitzhak)** - Meaning "he will laugh" or "laughter."
5. **Jacob (Ya'akov)** - Meaning "supplanter" or "holder of the heel."
6. **Moses (Moshe)** - Meaning "drawn out" or "taken from water."
7. **David** - Possibly meaning "beloved" or "uncle."
8. **Solomon (Shlomo)** - Meaning "peace" or "peaceful."
9. **Elijah (Eliyahu)** - Meaning "Yahweh is God" or "my God is Yahweh."
10. **Isaiah (Yeshayahu)** - Meaning "Yahweh is salvation" or "Yahweh saves."
11. If you believe delusional Muslims who say Muhammad's name was in the Old Testament. Semantically, the Hebrew term mohamadim comes from the root mahmad, meaning “desirable, sweet.”

Over for you @MaghrebGator
I don't understand what is the point you are tying to make.

Yes, those are the meanings of the name of some of the prophets. So???

Redefining jew to anything that is beyond Isaac is straight ridiculous.
Even by your standards every Prophet below isaac is a jew, so you workship Jews.

I don't understand what is the point you are tying to make.

Yes, those are the meanings of the name of some of the prophets. So???
They're Jewish names.

Even by your standards every Prophet below isaac is a jew, so you workship Jews.
No, lol. Every prophet MENTIONED in scripture below Isaac is a jew by race except for Ishmael, and Muhammad

Also hundreds and perhaps thousands of prophets from different lineage were sent as mentioned, and a specific lineage was addressed the most.

But again, you are making all your argument based on a straight fallacy without any shame. Go to sleep with your ataturk pillow son
2ydt89

They're Jewish names.
JFL. It's like saying Mulungulu means "Beautiful" in Swahili, therefore every person that is named "Beautiful" in any other language is from Swahili origins. Prophets in Qur'an are mentioned by the arabic version of their name, yet they are the same people.

But not surprised by your level.

's like saying Mulungulu means "Beautiful" in Swahili, therefore every person that is named "Beautiful" in any other language is from Swahili origins.
Unless you have evidence that those names aren't of Jewish origin, then you have no argument here.

Unless you have evidence that those names aren't of Jewish origin, then you have no argument here.
Quoting from your comment:

David, possibly meaning "Beloved" or "Uncle"

Solomon, meaning "Peace"

Isaac, meaning "Laughter"

Abraham, meaning "Father of many"

Oh yeah, sure all those words didn't exist before jews came and invented them :lul::lul:

Quoting from your comment:

David, possibly meaning "Beloved" or "Uncle"

Solomon, meaning "Peace"

Isaac, meaning "Laughter"

Abraham, meaning "Father of many"

Oh yeah, sure all those words didn't exist before jews came and invented them :lul::lul:
They're hebrew words bro 💀

They're hebrew words bro 💀
No. I will forgive and forget this time though because you lack religious knowledge and your family surely has muslims on it.

Abraham spoke either Assyrian or Arameic, so the Hebrew version likely derives from the Arameic version, just like, let's say, "Ibrahim" derives from "Avraham". This is how languages work and are generated within time.

Same with the majority of other prophets. In fact it is likely Musa (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didn't speak Hebrew as his first language but ancient Egyptian.

No. I will forgive and forget this time though because you lack religious knowledge and your family surely has muslims on it.

Abraham spoke either Assyrian or Arameic, so the Hebrew version likely derives from the Arameic version, just like, let's say, "Ibrahim" derives from "Avraham". This is how languages work and are generated within time.

Same with the majority of other prophets. In fact it is likely Musa (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didn't speak Hebrew as his first language but ancient Egyptian.
Doesn't matter. Just as how Mehmet is a Turkish name now, although it's derived from Muhammad. So would Abraham be a Hebrew name, even if it was derived from Arameic or Assyrian. Also you make these claims but bring no evidence to the table. Typical of a Muslim.

Doesn't matter. Just as how Mehmet is a Turkish name now, although it's derived from Muhammad.
Yes, that's what i'm saying. The word Avraham derives from either the Assyrian or Arameic version of it.

Also your argument is "Hebrew is the jewish language and the Tawrah was revealed in Hebrew therefore all prophets are jewish"

So would Abraham be a Hebrew name,
So would Ibrahim be an Arabic name. You see the point??? Or you don't want to???
even if it was derived from Arameic or Assyrian. Also you make these claims but bring no evidence to the table. Typical of a Muslim.
What evidence? Abraham was born in what is now modern day Iraq in a time in which people are presumed to speak Assyrian and Arameic in that region.

Moses was named by the egyptian daughter of the Pharaoh who saved him from the river, which spoke ancient egyptian. Moses means as you said in your comment "drawn from water". We have two options, either the daughter of pharaoh called him the egyptian version of Moses, or either he was called by that name in it's egyptian version and the israelite slaves called him with a new, invented word, that meant the same...

Deriving from the first language which is egyptian sounds way more viable than inventing a new word that means "Drawn from water" lol.

And we know the egyptians called him the egyptian version of Musa/Moses because the Old Testament mentions that they called him Moshe. I highly doubt the pharaoh who was enslaving israelites and humilliating them and their culture decided to learn hebrew for the sake of pleasing Moses.

"looksmax.org"
every second post about religion debates holy shtj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, TsarTsar444, Baban and 1 other person

cope, seethe, and dilate harder

jesus will smite the shit out of you when he returns