Jesus was a bug eyed sandnigger

Ranjeet Dipshit

Ranjeet Dipshit

OY VEY

How do you cope bro @Eternal_

What makes you think I care how Jesus looked like?! It’s entirely irrelevant to me.

What matters to me is that God chose to reveal Himself to the humanity He created—and He did so in the form of Jesus Christ ✝️

Most divine humans and prophets were probably gigatrucels:feelsrope:

Buddha was an anorexic curry

Idk why no religion claimed that their guy was 6'8 with blue eyes and a 10 inch horse cock:feelskek:

Every foid would convert instantly and men wouldn't have to worry about degeneracy :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmac and Ranjeet Dipshit
What makes you think I care how Jesus looked like?! It’s entirely irrelevant to me.

What matters to me is that God chose to reveal Himself to the humanity He created—and He did so in the form of Jesus Christ ✝️
Most divine humans and prophets were probably gigatrucels:feelsrope:

Buddha was an anorexic curry

Idk why no religion claimed that their guy was 6'8 with blue eyes and a 10 inch horse cock:feelskek:

Every foid would convert instantly and men wouldn't have to worry about degeneracy :feelshaha:
Brutal. Jesus wouldn't have been tortured if he wasn't a truecel. Even gods aren't free from the blackpill

mirin starvemaxxing
He had to be relatable to poor curries innit

Can't be a fat fuck while preaching about self discipline, moderation and allat...

1c4c45900355f19d9db6c514c66b8a7a593a2418 2000x2000

Brutal. Jesus wouldn't have been tortured if he wasn't a truecel. Even gods aren't free from the blackpill
I think it would have been worse if he mogged the Romans and the Pharisees tbqh

I hate Chads more than I hate subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane