Jew Dentist fucked my life?

T

Tiello

Iron
Hello guys, I had my lower right wisdom teeth removed seven days ago because it was semi included and it gave me pain and inflammation.
I tought wisdom teeth wouldn't alter the maxilla, but maybe I was wrong.

I lost some kilos between the two picture I am posting.
Left I had 5-6 kilos more than right. And I was a framecel already so imagine how I am now.
My maxilla looks smaller than it was before even if it looks always the same if I take pics on the side. Like the second pic I posted here.
So my questions are: can wisdom teeth extraction have this effect?
Can It be caused by losing weight?
Can I do something for return as I was before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200227_101107.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227_101107.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Screenshot_20200227_055139_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227_055139_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 273
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Enlil
Your gonion looks like it lost lateral mass. The perspective is different tho. And yes teeth removal can cause something like that

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
time to visit Dr mew

• +1
Reactions: Tiello
Your gonion looks like it lost lateral mass. The perspective is different tho. And yes teeth removal can cause something like that
There is something I can do? Mewing? Massetere training?

• +1
Reactions: Almu
over bro as for me they fucked my 4 wisdom teeth.
And just imagine if you had rubber band, over for your face.
You can cope by chewing tho.

• +1

Let's cope together, friend.
I am going to buy the hardest chewing gum I can find.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
tbh it's all we have, at least you will have masseters hypertrophy and can hope on bone growth due to it - despite having very little chances but still one needs to give a try.
And btw, not any doc will do on you bimax or anything, since your anteface is good, and you are dimorphic.
Actually we have pretty much if not exactly the same lower third, big chin, long square ramus.
But mirin your top tier mandible, mine is long but not as long, yours is even longer than most MM.

• So Sad
tbh it's all we have, at least you will have masseters hypertrophy and can hope on bone growth due to it - despite having very little chances but still one needs to give a try.
And btw, not any doc will do on you bimax or anything, since your anteface is good, and you are dimorphic.
Actually we have pretty much if not exactly the same lower third, big chin, long square ramus.
But mirin your top tier mandible, mine is long but not as long, yours is even longer than most MM.

Thanks brother, hope I will have some bone growth or at least some improvement with masseters hypertrophy.
My mandible was one of the few good things of my face together with Grey eyes, but I got a shitty eye zone area and now an average mandible due to Jewish fag dentist.
Over for me.

• So Sad
Thanks brother, hope I will have some bone growth or at least some improvement with masseters hypertrophy.
My mandible was one of the few good things of my face together with Grey eyes, but I got a shitty eye zone area and now an average mandible due to Jewish fag dentist.
Over for me.
i hope you are tall tbh, if yes you could get average females.
Eye area is very important too.
I guess you must leanmaxx even more to get somehow a correct jawline due to this fucked up teeth.

i hope you are tall tbh, if yes you could get average females.
Eye area is very important too.
I guess you must leanmaxx even more to get somehow a correct jawline due to this fucked up teeth.

My Jewish dentist wants to remove even the other 3 wisdom teeth, one is already out and straight, the others are not out yet but in straight position. I don't know if he really thinks is good or if he is just looking for sweet sweet shekels.
BTW I need to leanmaxx yes, and I am not even tall 5'9. My mandible was the only thing making me human, now it is over.
He wants to remove the teeth I circled in orange. The green on is the one he already extracted.

Attachments

• IMG_20200227_112752.jpg
    IMG_20200227_112752.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
  • WTF
My Jewish dentist wants to remove even the other 3 wisdom teeth, one is already out and straight, the others are not out yet but in straight position. I don't know if he really thinks is good or if he is just looking for sweet sweet shekels.
BTW I need to leanmaxx yes, and I am not even tall 5'9. My mandible was the only thing making me human, now it is over.
He wants to remove the teeth I circled in orange. The green on is the one he already extracted.
FFS don't let him do, i know lots of people that never had infection despite needing teeth removal.
I was too unaware of PSL to let him remove 2 by 2 my wisdome teeth. You are lucky he did one at a time, you can still save the others 3.
If you have very hurting infection someday when old and not GL anymore, you'll do it not now.

• +1
If they are not causing inflation or a cyst leave them. and don't listen to him
I had all 4 removed last year cuz I'm gonna have BSSO anyways and they are gonna get removed either ways

• +1
If they are not causing inflation or a cyst leave them. and don't listen to him
I had all 4 removed last year cuz I'm gonna have BSSO anyways and they are gonna get removed either ways

Are you Italian, brother?
Btw what you think? Wisdom teeth extraction can really fuck your mandible?

Are you Italian, brother?
Btw what you think? Wisdom teeth extraction can really fuck your mandible?
Personally I can not see a deference tbh but maybe because I was 23 and my bones stopped growing

• +1
Jaw dentist fucked your wife

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zoneator, Barbarossa_, Bechadish and 1 other person
Personally I can not see a deference tbh but maybe because I was 23 and my bones stopped growing

I am 25.
I read in a old post you did on wisdom teeth that you freaked out as well when you had the extraction, because you tought that you have lost your mandible, but then you find out it was only lost of weight, is that correct?

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
These fuckers removed my 4 wisdom teeth when I was 15 yo.
My stupid mother let him do that shit to me.

• So Sad
I am 25.
I read in a old post you did on wisdom teeth that you freaked out as well when you had the extraction, because you tought that you have lost your mandible, but then you find out it was only lost of weight, is that correct?
Yes I freaked out after a month cuz the swelling gone down and my jaw looked very narrow but I didn't chew any food for like 3 week. So that's three weeks of not using my jaw muscles it's normal

But as I said I'm going to get BSSO and chin wing to widen my jaw anyways so if you are not planing for jaw surgery don't get braces and don't extract them

i was 17, can relate ffs

FYI, some people have had new teeth grow again after a prolonged fast.
Even when being very old.

• Woah
I've had 4 teeth and rubber. My face was completely ruined tbh

i feel you bro. im dentist and i confirm that we are all money seeker jew faggots. i never tell my patients that they will look like shit after tooth extraction tbh

• WTF

Is there any difference in removing when you are 15 or when you are 25?
i feel you bro. im dentist and i confirm that we are all money seeker jew faggots. i never tell my patients that they will look like shit after tooth extraction tbh
REEEEEEEEEEEE Dentist like you should be gassed

DEATH TO ALL ORTHODONTISTS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Usum and Deleted member 4671
Yes I freaked out after a month cuz the swelling gone down and my jaw looked very narrow but I didn't chew any food for like 3 week. So that's three weeks of not using my jaw muscles it's normal

But as I said I'm going to get BSSO and chin wing to widen my jaw anyways so if you are not planing for jaw surgery don't get braces and don't extract them
So it might be the same for me? Chewing might help me returning as I was before?

Hello guys, I had my lower right wisdom teeth removed seven days ago because it was semi included and it gave me pain and inflammation.
I tought wisdom teeth wouldn't alter the maxilla, but maybe I was wrong.

I lost some kilos between the two picture I am posting.
Left I had 5-6 kilos more than right. And I was a framecel already so imagine how I am now.
My maxilla looks smaller than it was before even if it looks always the same if I take pics on the side. Like the second pic I posted here.
So my questions are: can wisdom teeth extraction have this effect?
Can It be caused by losing weight?
Can I do something for return as I was before?
mogs me to earth and back ngl

One of my roommates is a retired orthodontist and she did confess to me that they're money seekers (we all are, let's not fool ourselves) and may offer more expensive treatments that you don't need.

Also they know all the facial changes but they consider it beneficial as long as they achieve the results they are looking for even if your face ends up looking like a melted ogre

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
So it might be the same for me? Chewing might help me returning as I was before?
Absolutely... to prove my point that it's just muscles..
You said you had the right lower wisdom tooth removed so it's this side right?
Screenshot 3

So how come the left side lost the same volume?
Screenshot 1

I promise bro it's just muscles

• Love it
One of my roommates is a retired orthodontist and she did confess to me that they're money seekers (we all are, let's not fool ourselves) and may offer more expensive treatments that you don't need.

Also they know all the facial changes but they consider it beneficial as long as they achieve the results they are looking for even if your face ends up looking like a melted ogre

After 4 days I went to my dentist for a checkup of the wound and I asked him if there was any chance thst the extraction impacted the look of my mandible. He said it as absolutly impossible because he acted on the alveolus and not on the bone (?), then I show him some Pic I did and he said I was out of my mind.
Asshole.
Absolutely... to prove my point that it's just muscles..
You said you had the right lower wisdom tooth removed so it's this side right?
View attachment 284665
So how come the left side lost the same volume?
View attachment 284666
I promise bro it's just muscles

Bro I really pray that you are right. Thank you. Will chew hard for some months and let you all know if something changed.

Why would you even consider removing the other wisdom teeth if you even remotely suspect that it will fuck up your mandible even more? Do you feel pain from the other wisdom teeth as well?

Why would you even consider removing the other wisdom teeth if you even remotely suspect that it will fuck up your mandible even more? Do you feel pain from the other wisdom teeth as well?
No. In fact I am not considering it.
The one that is out already never gave me problems in 3 years and Jewish dentist wants to remove it.
The other two that are still inside but in a correct position never gave me any problem till now.

Unless you have pain, don’t remove wisdom teeth

• +1
No. In fact I am not considering it.
The one that is out already never gave me problems in 3 years and Jewish dentist wants to remove it.
The other two that are still inside but in a correct position never gave me any problem till now.

When I press on my masseter muscles, I can clearly feel my lower wisdom teeth protruding. I think it is more than likely that you had a loss of lateral volume due to the removal. I am not so sure that removing the upper wisdom teeth will make a difference since the volume of the zygomas encompass the volume of the upper wisdom teeth. Sadly, it is all about the shekels for these assholes.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
When I press on my masseter muscles, I can clearly feel my lower wisdom teeth protruding. I think it is more than likely that you had a loss of lateral volume due to the removal. I am not so sure that removing the upper wisdom teeth will make a difference since the volume of the zygomas encompass the volume of the upper wisdom teeth. Sadly, it is all about the shekels for these assholes.
Is there anything I can do?

since the volume of the zygomas encompass the volume of the upper wisdom teeth. Sadly, it is all about the shekels for these assholes.

Ded srs? Over for me

@Tiello

What orthodontists don't want you to know

Over for me?
Chewing hard gum is just coping?
I don't do chewing so I can't say anything about it lol. It's alright bro keep the calm it was only one teeth. It's not over lol.

Just be careful with further procedures.

I don't do chewing so I can't say anything about it lol. It's alright bro keep the calm it was only one teeth. It's not over lol.

Just be careful with further procedures.
But my mandible is ruined bro.

Do not worry about it you look like gigachad eitherway.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Torero
It is over, guys.
Took more picture.
As you can see the left side of my face didn't changed, while the right side lost volume.
I appreciate some of you tried to cheer me up thst was only muscle thing, but I am not really sure about that. I think wisdom teeth really are important for mandible width.
As always: left before, right now
Full pic

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-27-02.12.33.jpg
    PicsArt_02-27-02.12.33.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 26
  • PicsArt_02-27-02.13.48.jpg
    PicsArt_02-27-02.13.48.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20200227_142841.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227_142841.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
It is over, guys.
Took more picture.
As you can see the left side of my face didn't changed, while the right side lost volume.
I appreciate some of you tried to cheer me up thst was only muscle thing, but I am not really sure about that. I think wisdom teeth really are important for mandible width.
As always: left before, right now
Full pic

I think that the immediate effect comes from the fact that the lower wisdom teeth push against the masseter muscle making it more bulging. The secondary effect seems to be that the removal of a tooth will lead to the jaw bone deteriorating over time in that area, since the bone no longer is needed. However the deterioration is probably not that great with wisdom teeth since they are not used for chewing or biting, but what the fuck do I know.

The lower wisdom teeth are placed perfectly to push against the masseter muscle at the right place near the gonials whilst masseter hyptertrophy from chewing will give you a larger masseter muscle overall, which might lead to a rounder face instead of an angular face. Think of a biceps muscle, it bulges more in the middle than where it attaches in both ends. The same thing should be true for the masseter muscle. For guys that really lack width in the lower face, chewing may still provide some improvement I guess.

• +1
Careful tho if your zygos are not wider than your jaw it’ll give the illusion of a bloated face

I think that the immediate effect comes from the fact that the lower wisdom teeth push against the masseter muscle making it more bulging. The secondary effect seems to be that the removal of a tooth will lead to the jaw bone deteriorating over time in that area, since the bone no longer is needed. However the deterioration is probably not that great with wisdom teeth since they are not used for chewing or biting, but what the fuck do I know.

The lower wisdom teeth are placed perfectly to push against the masseter muscle at the right place near the gonials whilst masseter hyptertrophy from chewing will give you a larger masseter muscle overall, which might lead to a rounder face instead of an angular face. Think of a biceps muscle, it bulges more in the middle than where it attaches in both ends. The same thing should be true for the masseter muscle. For guys that really lack width in the lower face, chewing may still provide some improvement I guess.
Then there is nothing I can do.
Great.
Fuck dentist.

Then there is nothing I can do.
Great.
Fuck dentist.
I had my wisdom teeth extracted at 18 and didnt notice any changes
I actually gained a lot of weight in the meantime and my jaw still looks more prominent than before
Are you sure you're not just stressing over it. Wisdom teeth extractions shouldnt cause bone loss since you never use them anyways.
Also in your first post you said you had lost some weight. I'm betting the loss of volume is due to less stored fat in your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Tiello
I had my wisdom teeth extracted at 18 and didnt notice any changes
I actually gained a lot of weight in the meantime and my jaw still looks more prominent than before
Are you sure you're not just stressing over it. Wisdom teeth extractions shouldnt cause bone loss since you never use them anyways.
Also in your first post you said you had lost some weight. I'm betting the loss of volume is due to less stored fat in your lower third.
I am stressing a lot over it. In 7 days I took something like 1000 pics.
Maybe it doesn't cause bone loss, but I think is legit to think that wisdom teeth might push on the goanial angle and cause your jaw to look more prominent.
Maybe you are right, but I wonder why all of a sudden my left side of the jaw looks bigger and more defined than the right one. I rememher it was the opposite since I was 20, I even remember once I asked my doctor why my mandible was bigger on the right side and if eating on the left side might help, and now suddenly the left side is bigger.
By the way only time will give me an answers. I am hitting the gym and eating more. I will see if something change. I hope so.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Why is wisdom teeth extraction so popular in America? It's non-existent in the rest of the world.