Jew Dentist fucked my life?

Why is wisdom teeth extraction so popular in America? It's non-existent in the rest of the world.
I am in Europe.
I had to do it, the gum was inflamed, swollen. It was so much swollen that I couldn't even close my mouth.

Last edited:
I am in Europe.
I had to do it, the gum was inflamed, swollen. It was such swollen that I couldn't even close my mouth.
Shouldn't have gone to the dentist man.

I've had inflamed gum because of my wisdoom tooth too but it went away after a week. Unless you had high fever and a lot of pain, it was unnecessary. Denitsts always advise extraction even when it's not necessary.

Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Tiello
Shouldn't have gone to the dentist man.

I've had inflamed gum because of my wisdoom tooth too but it went away after a week. Unless you had high fever and a lot of pain, it was unnecessary. Denitsts always advise extraction even when it's not necessary.
Of course I was in pain. If you have seen the x ray I posted before, the wisdom tooth was pushing on the root of the other molar and so it was going to get worst sooner or later.
Plus I didn't know that it can fuck up jawline.

I am stressing a lot over it. In 7 days I took something like 1000 pics.
Maybe it doesn't cause bone loss, but I think is legit to think that wisdom teeth might push on the goanial angle and cause your jaw to look more prominent.
Maybe you are right, but I wonder why all of a sudden my left side of the jaw looks bigger and more defined than the right one. I rememher it was the opposite since I was 20, I even remember once I asked my doctor why my mandible was bigger on the right side and if eating on the left side might help, and now suddenly the left side is bigger.
By the way only time will give me an answers. I am hitting the gym and eating more. I will see if something change. I hope so.
My left side of the jaw also happens to look a bit bigger than my right side and I had all my 4 wisdom teeth extracted at the same time
You're overthinking it dude. One's jaw doesnt significantly change after removing an useless tooth and, if it was to change it'd be a very slow and progressive shift...

Extractions of one of your functional tooth would however change the shape of your jaw in a more or less detrimental way since you use them all daily. Which again is not the case for your wisdom teeth...

• +1
Reactions: Tiello
Are you a side sleeper?
FYI, some people have had new teeth grow again after a prolonged fast.
Even when being very old.

Can you give more information on this please.

Removed my 4 wisdom

Not a single change

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Removed my 4 wisdom

Not a single change

How old were you?
Do you have a good Maxilla?
Do you have picture to prove that?
To notice that in the mirror you must be at least level 4 of autism.

How old were you?
Do you have a good Maxilla?
Do you have picture to prove that?
To notice that in the mirror you must be at least level 4 of autism.

21 i guess
idk maybe
no
i am