• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, greycel, Pneuma Palingenesis and 3 others
Pink wojak eaten bear thumbnail

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Latinolooksmaxxer and Saint Casanova
"my swamp shit colored eyes are more rare and beautiful than blue" :lul::lul::lul:
These poo eye havers with "muh green eyes under sunlight" cope too hard. Their colour is as bad as brown. They are not a part of the supposedly 2% of population that has green eyes, what's meant by green eyes is light green eyes, not swamp shit hazel dull ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded? and 2 others
These poo eye havers with "muh green eyes under sunlight" cope too hard. Their colour is as bad as brown. They are not a part of the supposedly 2% of population that has green eyes, what's meant by green eyes is light green eyes, not swamp shit hazel dull ones.
Buddy, you’re Polish and talking about eyes 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded? and 4 others
thank god i have pitch black mestizo cartel's assassin eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, UZB_Strebl, sportsmogger and 1 other person
no dude you dont get it hes got aryan green eyes when you shine a 10000 lumen flashlight directly into his iris

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded?, Debetro and 2 others
thank shiva for my pitch black eyes and thick dark eyebrows

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded?, average guy and 1 other person
Bro he’s literally my friend :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded? and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
His mother probably ate goyslop when he was in the womb that’s why he looks like that. And his eyes look like they shouldve been blue but became hazel due to toxic food or vaccines

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
His mother probably ate goyslop when he was in the womb that’s why he looks like that. And his eyes look like they shouldve been blue but became hazel due to toxic food or vaccines
😂 Blue eyes are a sign of low Pren T buddy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Imretarded?
Local function truth(num)
If num <=0 then
Return “fuck you”
End
Return “you’re a retard”
End

Local pot = truth(6)
Print(pot)

Output:
You’re a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and average guy
this is what happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Local function truth(num)
If num <=0 then
Return “fuck you”
End
Return “you’re a retard”
End

Local pot = truth(6)
Print(pot)

Output:
You’re a retard
if you keep hating on me im just going to unfollow yyou bud.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Nigga its literally toxins. I had blue eyes when I was born but they went away after my first vaccine
View attachment 3188329
It’s no coincidence that every IRL masculine person I know has dark as coal eyes. Muh vaccine.

Look at the actual people who still live primal lifestyles. Dark eyes.

• Hmm...
It’s no coincidence that every IRL masculine person I know has dark as coal eyes. Muh vaccine.

cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Saint Casanova and Goth

Does "masculine" mean aggressive and animalistic to you? That's just ethnics, which all have brown eyes

This is a true person with a primal lifestyle. He used to have brown eyes but they turned blue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Zenis and Saint Casanova
Does "masculine" mean aggressive and animalistic to you? That's just ethnics, which all have brown eyes

This is a true person with a primal lifestyle. He used to have brown eyes but they turned blue
View attachment 3188334
youre gonna make dravidians hop on thhis diet thinking theyll become nordics

View attachment 3188334
Is this some sort of a joke ? These eyes are fake.

Masculine means bigger frame, wrist, neck, physique, shoulders ect

youre gonna make dravidians hop on thhis diet thinking theyll become nordics
They need low melanin in the first place. If you look at your baby pictures and dont have blue eyes, you wont get them. The same way that asians lose their yellow skin on the diet and get the same skin tone they were born with

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Its pretty simple to under stand that toxins = brown. Moles, freckles. cancers, so much other shit are toxins and colored brown, and you only get them after you're born (usually after the first vaccine) same goes with eye color which is the brightest spot of the body

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and cromagnon
They need low melanin in the first place. If you look at your baby pictures and dont have blue eyes, you wont get them. The same way that asians lose their yellow skin on the diet and get the same skin tone they were born with
What about green eyes ? Tell me more about this man and his lifestyle

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and Saint Casanova
What about green eyes ? Tell me more about this man and his lifestyle
Eye color goes from brown-green-gray-blue exact order. The further from blue is just more accumulated toxins.

also a user here's eye color before and after diet

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and cromagnon
It’s pretty simple to under stand that toxins = brown. Moles, freckles. cancers, so much other shit are toxins and colored brown, and you only get them after you're born (usually after the first vaccine) same goes with eye color which is the brightest spot of the body
Is that why Brown people are generally toxic ?

Eye color goes from brown-green-gray-blue exact order. The further from blue is just more accumulated toxins.

also a user here's eye color before and after diet
View attachment 3188393View attachment 3188395
View attachment 3188397
So the Aajonus diet ?

• +1
Is that why Brown people are generally toxic ?
Its kinda a schizo theory I have around it they are demon hordes. Or it just could be that they have way more melanin.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Saint Casanova
Its kinda a schizo theory I have around it they are demon hordes. Or it just could be that they have way more melanin.
I know the Jews aren’t actually humans but reptilians. Not sure about other browns though

Nigga its literally toxins. I had blue eyes when I was born but they went away after my first vaccine
View attachment 3188329
4403156_1726969917347.png

if you were to look at the left eye you would notice it has the same brown patches as the right one, just being less noticeable because of lighting.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Its pretty simple to under stand that toxins = brown. Moles, freckles. cancers, so much other shit are toxins and colored brown, and you only get them after you're born (usually after the first vaccine) same goes with eye color which is the brightest spot of the body
elab who is he
I have declared war on my eye melanin

I will look like this soon
IMG 6720

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, slavicpsycho and Debetro