Jew thinks he’s an Aryan mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Debetro
I have declared war on my eye melanin

I will look like this soon
View attachment 3189078
I have declared total war on pigmentation in general.

Me in 2026 after 2 years of taking my albino turning stack:

3812199_1702210187315.png

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Imretarded?
I have declared total war on pigmentation in general.

Me in 2026 after 2 years of taking my albino turning stack:

3812199_1702210187315.png
Are you taking monobenzone?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not yet. I will first wear off my tan and then proceed.
I can't find much evidence about if dropping into eyes with fuck up your vision but monobenzone basically gives you autoimmune disorder that targets melanocytes in local area where its applied and where it migrates.

If you can find evidence about monobenzone in blood stream and not fucking your body up, it'll be the key to basically giving yourself albinism.

• +1
I can't find much evidence about if dropping into eyes with fuck up your vision but monobenzone basically gives you autoimmune disorder that targets melanocytes in local area where its applied and where it migrates.

If you can find evidence about monobenzone in blood stream and not fucking your body up, it'll be the key to basically giving yourself albinism.
i have vitiligo:Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
that shit progressive?
not in my case, it's just some patches. They look really nice, and even though my skin is quite pale, I can see the huge contrast between it and the dispigmented patches.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
not in my case, it's just some patches. They look really nice, and even though my skin is quite pale, I can see the huge contrast between it and the dispigmented patches.
Can i see pic in dm? just of transition from effected area to regular skin would be cool

• +1
Jew thinks he is @AryanMogger ?!

• JFL
Reactions: AryanMogger
Holy shit, his face looks deformed:)

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Blue eyes are far more common on males than on females. In fact, they could be a masculine trait.
They are not Governed by androgenic hormones prenatally or during puberty so they aren’t a masculine trait jfl. A weak cuck with blue eyes is still a weak cuck.

Skibiddi Batman ohio rizzler