Jewelry irl Is like blue eyes in photos

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
In photos blue eyes add appeal but jewelry just looks like an add on

Irl blue eyes are irrelevant if you don't have height face etc. But jewelry actually adds to your smv

Jewelry irl haloes you hard and draws attention to you. Jewelry maxxing is extremely legit irl not so much for photos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, isis_Bleach, Amexmaxx and 2 others
So true man, I thought curries were braindead, how are you so observant

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
And they are both extremely feminine and gay so I agree

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Kmscurry, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others

also how do u know what blue eyes look like IRL, JBWmaxxers there?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 17791, the BULL and 1 other person
No jewelry for my face right haha very funny but believe it or not jewelry doesn't do much in this photo but irl I've been getting way more IOIs especially in gym where I walked in and all the girls stared
PSX 20220503 210732

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
No jewelry for my face right haha very funny but believe it or not jewelry doesn't do much in this photo but irl I've been getting way more IOIs especially in gym where I walked in and all the girls stared
View attachment 1665229
Bad eye area the rest is good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Best thing is to get silver/steel jewellery and get it gold plated and larp real gold

• +1
View attachment 1665229
only ioi is piv stupid. they stared at your creepy looking ass to make sure you don't go near them

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 18479
Ye I got real gold here indians consider gold sacred so they have it in their homes even povertycels don't sell gold
Best thing is to get silver/steel jewellery and get it gold plated and larp real gold

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Just stfu ogrecel
I mog you to another dimension. Better looking, taller, bigger, faster , european, higher iq, higher sentience. You are like a Little monkey that lives in a world of his own

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I mog you to another dimension. Better looking, taller, bigger, faster , european, higher iq, higher sentience. You are like a Little monkey that lives in a world of his own
Higher Iq lol
You're an ogre there's a reason you've never posted a full body pic you look like an overgrown shrub

FaceApp 1651671441609

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
Higher Iq lol
You're an ogre there's a reason you've never posted a full body pic you look like an overgrown shrub
View attachment IMG20220504153609.jpg

Imagine having those proportions
And yes higher iq for sure. You don't understand that if girls aren't fucking with you right now you're incel. Doesn't matter what you di 3 Years ago in hs, it's in the past.

View attachment 1665277

Imagine having those proportions
And yes higher iq for sure. You don't understand that if girls aren't fucking with you right now you're incel. Doesn't matter what you di 3 Years ago in hs, it's in the past.
Nigga you look like a gay washed up biker low IQ tranny keep coping

Nigga you look like a gay washed up biker low IQ tranny keep coping
I mog you to the Deep shit of hell delusional shitskin . While you're Busy streetshitting i'm texting with High class White girls . Keep fucking Coping with stares ugly indian

Ye I got real gold here indians consider gold sacred so they have it in their homes even povertycels don't sell gold
why dont they sell

also whats the point of real gold when u can just get jews to plate it

Jewelry is for niggers, faggots and women. lol @ being white man and wearing any jewelry except watches.

Even this book says men who wear jewelry prefer anal with shemales

old-book-pages-4.jpg

• JFL
Well give us examples then?

• JFL
wow i love guys with chains teehee

View attachment 1665229
Chadpreet Lite

Jewelry is such a wealth mogging trait. so many ugly rappers pull stacies off of their jewelry alone.

• +1