Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_204901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_204901_Chrome.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and IRL_Reject
False flag by the tiny hats
It's not though, they've been getting targeted more frequently.

For example, there's an Egyptian movement formed from a martyred Egyptian soldier who killed a Mossad agent recently. Not surprisingly, the Egypt gov have done a 180 after the incursions in Rafah.

For example, there's an Egyptian movement formed from a martyred Egyptian soldier who killed a Mossad agent recently. Not surprisingly, the Egypt gov have done a 180 after the incursions in Rafah.
The one in Egypt could've also been a false flag by mossad as well. Mossad is know for using Mizrahi Arab passing jews to become secret double agents and make their way into islamists terrorists groups

But if the Egypt one was for real, then big props. 👍

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
The one in Egypt could've also been a false flag by mossad as well. Mossad is know for using Mizrahi Arab passing jews to become secret double agents and make their way into islamists terrorists groups
I think you've stuck your head too deep in the hole. The movement itself stems from an Egyptian soldier that stormed the crossing and killed a few soldiers before dying, they released a video of the footage too.

Don't let the recent events deceive you, Arabs still hold deep enmity for the J*ws despite the interference of the governments. We can look back to Ansar Bayt Al-Maqdis who regularly held operations against them...later pledging allegiance to IS or the Shaykh Omar Hadid Brigade.

Unfortunately, the governments hold their citizens by the neck hence why attacks don't occur as often as we want which is why you'll hear of IS lone-wolf attacks happening in Europe or even places like Argentina.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432

My response:

You're blackpilled so you should realize that us South Asians should stay the fuck out of this conflict lol

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and CFW432
You're blackpilled so you should realize that us South Asians should stay the fuck out of this conflict lol
Nah fuck that I've seen way too many dead Palestinian babies. Plus I've seen all telegram channels of Israelis laughing at dead Palestinian babies. I hate these people.

YALLAH DONT MAKE IT PUSH IT BROOO I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, I WANT MY UNLIMITED VIRGIN PUSSY BUFFET, YA ALLAHGHHHH

Last edited:
Nah fuck that I've seen way too many dead Palestinian babies. Plus I've seen all telegram channels of Israelis laughing at dead Palestinian babies. I hate these people.
what's the channel called

• Hmm...